Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the story on the bridge is bullshit as well. I bet she was already working part time and was inspired by absolutely nobody.

Reactions: 4
It’s taken me all day to read all the posts here and what an eye opener it’s been.

Unfortunately I was one of those people who was sucked in and all I can say is that it ruined my life.

I don’t actually know her, she’s a complete stranger to me but when I was in a low place I would just sit and watch Instagram stories and I stupidly believed that ptwm could offer me some advice given her ‘past’ and ‘training’

How stupid am I feeling now.

Early last year I contacted her on Instagram to ask for some advice re something that was puzzling/worrying me

(I know before anyone says anything, but having no one else to turn to I thought a stranger who didn’t know me would be able to point me in the right direction)

She was full of advice and messaged me all the time over a couple of months to see how I was (I was in a bad place), she offered me to go and stay with her for some ‘time to myself’ which I politely refused as she’s a stranger and lives a good 400 miles away.

Every day I would wake to an Instagram message asking how I was and then telling me i should report my situation, telling me I would feel better for it and would be better for my child, how she would support me and be there as a listening ear.

I did that, eventually as she kind of put a bit of pressure on me and I didn’t know what to do for the best (she kept telling me I would loose my child if I didn’t report for advice) ......and I told her what I’d done and what was happening and that my relationship with my other half had fallen apart then bam.......nothing. Not a message or reply to the ones I sent her. She read all my messages but never once replied to them, not even to acknowledge them.

Thankfully nothing came of it and it had been blown out of proportion (wasn’t as bad as she told me it was) and we’re back together and working on things and I’m in a better place, but what if I wasn’t? Where would the support and listening ear have been that she promised as at the time she knew i was alone with no family or friends I could turn to)

I no longer follow her, stopped after she blatantly ignored me, knowing fine well what I was going through and after she had encouraged me too, but I was alerted to this site through others talking about it on Instagram and wanted to say she’s a horrible nasty person who gives no fucks about anyone but herself.

I wish and hope that more and more people come forward and I can only feel sorry for the ones that do approach her for help thinking that she is able to offer advice and support, only they’ll realise when they’re in a really low place that she too doesn’t give a tit.

I hope that she does get found out for the person she really is and I hope it’s soon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Hi everyone! 👋 New thread good vibes!

I think what she means is she’s duped us all into believing her persona

To pay her via PayPal without questioning it

Also apps these days can do marvellous things. Maybe she things r has made the screenshots changed all the dates etc to make it look real.

Not saying I agree I just understand it she is a master manipulator.
I don't think she's as bright as you are giving her credit for.

She may be good with the emotive speeches. She's also good with her tech. She's sharing apparent messages from a random teacher to make her feel like Parent of the Year, and mentions from a charity she's gifted some free stuff to.

She's not good at responding to her donators. Every single message and profile she has...that will be available to authorities.

I do believe those court papers randomly sent were indeed sent by her and to a genuine random too. The cover letter/explanation was not written by her. Perhaps she was drunk/emotional/not thinking straight. Who knows?

Reactions: 6
If you believe Josh is breaking the rules of professional conduct by being involved in something that is illegal/misleading the public you can report it to the police complaints department it's called the professional standards department. They will look into it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone! 👋 New thread good vibes!

E's school report was lovely but it still follows the bog-standard formula most school reports do.

Child X is an X boy/girl who

I don't think she's as bright as you are giving her credit for.

She may be good with the emotive speeches. She's also good with her tech. She's sharing apparent messages from a random teacher to make her feel like Parent of the Year, and mentions from a charity she's gifted some free stuff to.

She's not good at responding to her donators. Every single message and profile she has...that will be available to authorities.

I do believe those court papers randomly sent were indeed sent by her and to a genuine random too. The cover letter/explanation was not written by her. Perhaps she was drunk/emotional/not thinking straight. Who knows?
I don’t think she has forged it I’m just saying I think that’s what the lady meant x
Honestly no arguments here I fully believe she has done what she’s done. I don’t think chl would share that info without a million checks in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t get where they’re coming from AT all.

1) the date HAS been checked.
2) myself, Qwerty and CHL wouldn’t share anything that would make us look stupid as we’ve all really outed our livelihoods to you.
3) the date doesn’t even matter. What she HAS done is illegal. It doesn’t even matter what her game is. She has sent this to MULTIPLE PEOPLE. NOT JUST THIS ONE PERSON. BUT MANY. And they have ALL been verified. They are GENUINE court orders. She is in CONTEMPT OF COURT.

I can’t make it clearer.

I’ve done every check with every spelling variation. She’s wiped her past clean off google. It pretty much starts at the bridge and only anything she sells to papers.

I think the date just comes in where we are talking about if she would have leaked it to try and set tattle up ? I think was the convo... obv it doesn’t matter what her intentions were it’s illegal anyways ..... but I guess it was just speculating because if the odd sharing of it...

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to fill out the form. First time made contact?! Well technically she hasn’t made contact with me. I don’t know her address, phone number etc.

Reactions: 1
It’s taken me all day to read all the posts here and what an eye opener it’s been.

Unfortunately I was one of those people who was sucked in and all I can say is that it ruined my life.

I don’t actually know her, she’s a complete stranger to me but when I was in a low place I would just sit and watch Instagram stories and I stupidly believed that ptwm could offer me some advice given her ‘past’ and ‘training’

Early last year I contacted her on Instagram to ask for some advice re something that was puzzling/worrying me

(I know before anyone says anything, but having no one else to turn to I thought a stranger who didn’t know me would be able to point me in the right direction)

She was full of advice and messaged me all the time over a couple of months to see how I was (I was in a bad place), she offered me to go and stay with her for some ‘time to myself’ which I politely refused as she’s a stranger and lives a good 400 miles away.

Every day I would wake to an Instagram message asking how I was and then telling me i should report my situation, telling me I would feel better for it and would be better for my child, how she would support me and be there as a listening ear.

I did that, eventually as she kind of put a bit of pressure on me and I didn’t know what to do for the best (she kept telling me I would loose my child if I didn’t report for advice) ......and I told her what I’d done and what was happening and that my relationship with my other half had fallen apart then bam.......nothing. Not a message or reply to the ones I sent her. She read all my messages but never once replied to them, not even to acknowledge them.

Thankfully nothing came of it and it had been blown out of proportion (wasn’t as bad as she told me it was) and we’re back together and working on things and I’m in a better place, but what if I wasn’t? Where would the support and listening ear have been that she promised as at the time she knew i was alone with no family or friends I could turn to)

I no longer follow her, stopped after she blatantly ignored me, knowing fine well what I was going through and after she had encouraged me too, but I was alerted to this site through others talking about it on Instagram and wanted to say she’s a horrible nasty person who gives no fucks about anyone but herself.

I wish and hope that more and more people come forward and I can only feel sorry for the ones that do approach her for help thinking that she is able to offer advice and support, only they’ll realise when they’re in a really low place that she too doesn’t give a tit.

I hope that she does get found out for the person she really is and I hope it’s soon.
Wow, that’s unbelievable. Especially what she said about losing your kid 😔 Hope you’re okay now. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know when abouts it was that she stopped replying? Just curious where it fits in the lifestyle shift.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

This is really sad and shows just how dangerous her “advice “ is. Luckily you weren’t in danger but there are many women who are .. and the time they leave their partners , abusive other / report them is when the risk increases significantly.
I’m sorry this happened to you! It sounds like she used you and when you were of no use anymore because you had reported , she dropped you. I’m really sorry, absolutely disgusted for you
But welcome ! We are a lovely lot here x

Reactions: 22
If you believe Josh is breaking the rules of professional conduct by being involved in something that is illegal/misleading the public you can report it to the police complaints department it's called the professional standards department. They will look into it
It was mentioned yesterday he’s been investigated ‘many times’ however after questioning it turns out it was twice. PSD would absolutely not spit you out twice. They are ruthless. But PSD would most definitely be interested if there were concerns

It’s hard to fill out the form. First time made contact?! Well technically she hasn’t made contact with me. I don’t know her address, phone number etc.
Is this for action fraud? You don’t need to do those bits 🙂

Reactions: 3
Leave those details blank if you don’t know them and just fill out her name, Facebook etc. The PayPal was set up in Sept 2017 to my knowledge - even if it wasn’t that’s what I put as a date. You could put the approx date you started following her?

Just wow. So these women and babies she’s “helping”, realistically she’s just encouraging people to leave situations she has no training to comment on and scaring them with inaccurate information about having their children taken away if they don’t take her advice? And offering you to stay with her and her family? Not only is that risky for you, what about her kids? Inviting strangers to stay????? Jesus.

I hope you’re doing ok now xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Hi.

Thank you so much for coming on here. I just cannot express how sorry I am she treated you like that. Truly am mortified by it.
Are you in a better place now?
Tattle is one big family, you get the odd test that works their way in but the mods chuck them out fast, so you’re good here.

Much love to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi.

Thank you so much for coming on here. I just cannot express how sorry I am she treated you like that. Truly am mortified by it.
Are you in a better place now?
Tattle is one big family, you get the odd test that works their way in but the mods chuck them out fast, so you’re good here.

Much love to you and your family.
Test being the auto correction for twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was mentioned yesterday he’s been investigated ‘many times’ however after questioning it turns out it was twice. PSD would absolutely not spit you out twice. They are ruthless. But PSD would most definitely be interested if there were concerns

Is this for action fraud? You don’t need to do those bits 🙂
This has been on my mind actually, how can he have been investigated twice and completely cleared?

Reactions: 6
@Clarityj ... the date HAS been seen and confirmed by an independent party to the recipient before this was posted.
You can stop trying to find flaws in everything. I’d not put it on here if I’d make myself look a total twit.
Nobody in your profession would quote anything without triple checking it. Good job, I'm so proud of genuine people on here that want answers.

Reactions: 7
This has been on my mind actually, how can he have been investigated twice and completely cleared?
She stated one was a horrendous allegation. If that was found to be false, fair enough. You can’t be punished for something that isn’t true. But PSD wouldn’t let you wander off back to normality if they received a number of complaints. The acronym alone puts the fear of god into cops 😂

Reactions: 5
She stated one was a horrendous allegation. If that was found to be false, fair enough. You can’t be punished for something that isn’t true. But PSD wouldn’t let you wander off back to normality if they received a number of complaints. The acronym alone puts the fear of god into cops 😂
So would they mostly investigate more serious allegations then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.