Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has driven down from Nottingham to attend her midwife appt to explain to her everything she doesn't understand? Is she bleeping stupid? She's birthed 3 children. Surely you just say to the midwife 'can you explain that for me?'

Never in my life have I known someone as needy as her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Strewth- got a mate to drive from Nottingham cos she cant Google medical terminology 🤦🏼‍♀️ bint.
Just came here to ask who on earth that woman is who has driven for hours to attend a maternity appointment with her and spell out anything she doesn't understand. I've had two children, attended most appointments by myself and there was never anything I didn't understand? If there was I would have asked them to explain it better? She's already had 3 children? How can she need thing explaining and why does it take a friend from Nottingham to do it???? BAFFLED!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before and I will say it again - OMG is R pregnant - she’s not mentioned it 😂 I swear this is the longest pregnancy in the world. I feel like we were there even at the conception

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just came here to ask who on earth that woman is who has driven for hours to attend a maternity appointment with her and spell out anything she doesn't understand. I've had two children, attended most appointments by myself and there was never anything I didn't understand? If there was I would have asked them to explain it better? She's already had 3 children? How can she need thing explaining and why does it take a friend from Nottingham to do it???? BAFFLED!
No idea other than to say wtf??? I live in Nottingham and it would be a long bloody drive down to Brixham - she’s so needy!! I understand wanting support and having someone to ask questions, but can’t Josh provide that or isn’t he allowed to do anything other than stand there without a top on 🤷🏻‍♀️ I didn’t understand someone when I had gestational diabetes with my daughter - so I asked!!! Good job I did as hadn’t realised the critical situation me and baby were in, but I’m a grown up, I can ask for myself if I don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s really making herself into a helpless naive victim so when the tit hits the fan she can go oh I got confused it wasn’t my fault etc etc.

For context I was a first teen mum with no family support and living on my own. I went to all my mw appointments on my own and understood what they were saying. I bought/borrowed books and I asked questions. That’s what a sensible person does.

I hope she paid that poor person from notts petrol as it’s a long drive. Maybe she used the PayPal 😂

Reactions: 15
Get the duck outta here!!!
Find me those women or those refuges. The women must be a miracle worker. Never in my life have I seen it happen.
I read recently that 4000 women were placed in refuges in 2017 specifically to escape DA/DV, across 305 refugee services...

That translates to 13 women per service for the YEAR... and she placed SIX IN A WEEK?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s totally taking the piss now, posting the books again and the far fetched stories. She is doing it to wind people up I’m sure

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I will say it again - OMG is R pregnant - she’s not mentioned it 😂 I swear this is the longest pregnancy in the world. I feel like we were there even at the conception
I read recently that 4000 women were placed in refuges in 2017 specifically to escape DA/DV, across 305 refugee services...

That translates to 13 women per service for the YEAR... and she placed SIX IN A WEEK?!
Just had to go check that incase I was remembering wrong, but I was generous, if anything.

Regarding the last 12 hours of updates here:

HOLY. duck.

Josh looks happy in the hospital lift IG story 😊

Reactions: 7
Isn't there any midwives in Brixham? I'm totally confused?

Is she a friend? Midwife? Staff?? Ffs understand what? SHES HAVING HER 3RD BABY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual f with that woman needing a third person to explain. Are they really both that thick they cant understand it after having 5 kids between them!

I'm lost for words. Where's all the bffs on the PayPal payroll that are a lot closer that could have gone if she was really that desperate for a second person's attention. Nottingham is 240 miles from where she lives. Males no sense whatsoever

Probably more lies and it's just a random person in the lift with them who laughed at her taking a selfie 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Strewth- got a mate to drive from Nottingham cos she cant Google medical terminology 🤦🏼‍♀️ bint.
I reckon its just some random person who happened to be in the lift! I don't believe anything she says or does.
She has to have something to post, J looks happy... Not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never used to be like this. 😳 she used to be so independent in her stories. I do wonder what’s happened.

Reactions: 3
Josh has unblocked me. But comments are limited so I can’t comment. Bizarre.
I have a picture in my head of him reading here and going through the anger and denial, disbelief, realisation and anguish 😞 So, sorry Josh, if you're reading things about your wife that are new news... that must be horrible 😔

Reactions: 6
It's all part of the plan to make her look as helpless as possible, so when she has her next meltdown she can say pretty much anything and the crew will lap it up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.