Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think Rachealeeaeele will ever give an answer regarding the donation money?
Nope, because then she would have to tell her army that they have funded her lifestyle and not what they were told.

The womens a sociopath, her poor kids 😢

Reactions: 8
In the documents she states josh is her husband and they have been married less than 2 years so they must be fairly recent?

Reactions: 5
The duck?

“I’m a good mum me, I try to get my kid to eat a banana”

bleeping hell mate. What a sorry state of affairs. 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Indeed how low has the bar been set 🙄

I know! I don’t understand how it’s ‘bullying ‘ and ‘trolling’ if we ask a polite and reasonable question but it’s fine for the ‘crew’ to insult, swear and threaten. Just shows what sort of people Rachaeleeeee attracts (I’m not including those of us who were originally taken in by her lies in this). I think we should keep screenshots of all these abusive messages as evidence for when this (hopefully) reaches national news. And GO MESSIAH, you’re an absolute legend 😀
Most of these folk wouldn't even be able to spell irony let alone recognise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her PR must be v friendly with the Daily Mail. They’ve printed positive articles about her from the early days onwards to boost her profile including the fact that she tries to feed her children fruit 😴🙄
Good god, some of the comments are good though

OutrageMan, Earth, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
What exactly is a 'Mummy blogger'?

Craig2909, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A loser

aberrant_apostrophe, Reading, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A woman with several children she doesn't look after properly because she's forever logged onto social media? Just kidding...

Bushcraft, London, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Someone with a big ego who thinks they have the authority to tell other mums what a great parents she is and how they should copy her, despite obviously being ignorant to the fact that she is a useless mother!

, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
An attention seeker with an addiction to social media

ChristianC, Bristol, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Someone with time on their hands

ForkYouUforkinFork, Not telling so fork off., United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A pretencious mother who thinks she's the first person to ever be pregnant, and shares her riveting tips to other annoying mothers, like she's the first person to ever do those things. Like this woman who chopped up fruit for her children instead of feeding them junk.

Sally2014, London, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A "mummy blogger" is one of the most annoying and disliked entities on the planet Earth.

Patty Mayonaise, Alba, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A Mum who only wants to talk about kids so her previous friends find her too tedious to hang out with. She then feels lonely so has to reach out to other Mums in the same situation via the internet where they compete to make mediocre boring household stuff appear more glamourous.

d123529, in the, United States, 3 years ago
Someone who is online instead of spending time with her kids.

PartTimeWorkingMummy, Exeter, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Nope - I am none of them!! What I am though is absolutely chuffed I am none of you. Jesus.

jennyjenny, Belfast, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
She's really not making herself look good with all this ranting any anyone who has criticised her bad parenting. kinda pathetic - like a child caught out doing something wrong and now trying to blame everyone else. Bit Vicki Pollard really.

nickslick1975, Changchun, 3 years ago
This individual seems to really rate herself as a) a real character and b) a total sweetheart. I would bet she is neither. She has her army of acolytes on her facebook page, but I reckon this mother is a total pain-in-the-neck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hello, I've lurked since Rs Tattle meltdown, she sent me and I've read alllll the threads.

I clearly don't understand insta as I can't see any court papers , have they been removed?

When you discuss stories I'm clueless as to how to access them.....

Reactions: 4

A loser

A woman with several children she doesn't look after properly because she's forever logged onto social media? Just kidding...

Someone with a big ego who thinks they have the authority to tell other mums what a great parents she is and how they should copy her, despite obviously being ignorant to the fact that she is a useless mother!

Pumpkin Kitty, London, United Kingdom, 3 years ago

A pretencious mother who thinks she's the first person to ever be pregnant, and shares her riveting tips to other annoying mothers, like she's the first person to ever do those things. Like this woman who chopped up fruit for her children instead of feeding them junk.

A "mummy blogger" is one of the most annoying and disliked entities on the planet Earth.

A Mum who only wants to talk about kids so her previous friends find her too tedious to hang out with. She then feels lonely so has to reach out to other Mums in the same situation via the internet where they compete to make mediocre boring household stuff appear more glamourous.

Nope - I am none of them!! What I am though is absolutely chuffed I am none of you. Jesus.

She's really not making herself look good with all this ranting any anyone who has criticised her bad parenting. kinda pathetic - like a child caught out doing something wrong and now trying to blame everyone else. Bit Vicki Pollard really.

This individual seems to really rate herself as a) a real character and b) a total sweetheart. I would bet she is neither. She has her army of acolytes on her facebook page, but I reckon this mother is a total pain-in-the-neck.
This is hilariously accurate!! Those people know 😂😂😂.
Also...her response to them, she does think she's better than everybody else doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helli, I've lurked since Rs Tattle meltdown, she sent me and I've read alllll the threads.

I clearly don't understand insta as I can't see any court papers , have they been removed?

If you are following someone along the top above your feed are profile pictures of people you follow and if they've posted to their stories (a place for temporary pictures and text rather than a proper post) they will show up there. Just click on the profile and it will take you to their stories. They only last for 24 hours.

If you arent following that person who's stories you want to see you need to call up their profile/home page and then click on their profile picture. If there are unseen stories there will be a red ring around the profile pic.

Some stories are held permanently as a "highlight" which means they wont automatically disappear. You have to access these by going to the persons person's profile and their highlights if they have any are found under the name and follower number details.

Posts are square. Anything that's a story is in a circle.
Hth

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i filled out the tip form :)

😂 at ‘we know who you are’. Probably because he doesn’t hide behind a fake profile which seems to be a favoured tactic of hers 🙄

How very childish and pathetic of her and her ‘army’. Rachel - Just answer what work people have been sending you money to do and what safeguarding practices and experience you have in place to do it, or what charities, organisations etc you have been donating it to along with how much your followers have raised. Simple. No need for all this drama and talk of armies 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
the we know who you are made me laugh too. Not very bright this army of hers are they

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know whether anyone follows this page, but I think it's a fantastic example of what can be done for charities and individuals in need in a 'raising an army to help' kind of way. Its just brilliant (and fully transparent!!!). The help they provide with only a small amount of followers is astonishing, imagine all the good a big *army (for example, one with 500k followers) could do if they ran it in the same way.... 💭
52 lives is a charity I’ve folllwed and donated to for years. Every single penny/item donated goes to the person in need. The stories are heartbreaking but people come in their droves to help! Jaime (the lady who started it) has a massive heart and it shows. No greed, no exploitation of her family. Definitely worth showing your support to! Alot of the time Amazon wishlists are created and people can buy an item from there for the recipient, most recently I bought a wall decal for a little girl’s bedroom for £6. No ‘give us your money, we won’t tell you how it’s being spent but we will lead you to believe it’s to help vulnerable people’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh FFS Rachel, you didn’t help 6 women in one week get into a refuge. Not in one week, or one year. That just didn’t happen 🙄

Hello, I've lurked since Rs Tattle meltdown, she sent me and I've read alllll the threads.

Here - they are on Insta stories on Clean_Honest_Livings account

Why has Issac got a black eye and why is she sharing the photo?
I thought that too. If she really has to show that photo at least explain how he got the black eye. It’s like those people who check into A&E on Facebook but don’t say why they’re there. Just pointless and attention seeking

Attachments

Last edited:

A loser

, United Kingdom, 3 years ago

This is quite possibly the best thing I’ve seen on the internet all week 👌🏼🙌🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her “army” are a foul mouthed bunch aren’t they?

The constant threats and the we know you are is getting seriously boring. What does that achieve exactly! Nothing that’s what 😂

We’ve achieved something here and that’s exposing the truth behind the deception. It’s hard to comprehend but it’s the truth.

Reactions: 9
Her “army” are a foul mouthed bunch aren’t they?

The constant threats and the we know you are is getting seriously boring. What does that achieve exactly! Nothing that’s what 😂

We’ve achieved something here and that’s exposing the truth behind the deception. It’s hard to comprehend but it’s the truth.
Her army smacks of the "You cant sit with us" malarkey... but actually, love, I wouldn't sit with you if it was the last chair in the IKEA restaurant and my meatballs were getting cold *dramatic finger-snap*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry, where’s she said she’s got 6 women in a week in a refuge?

Reactions: 1
She made the comment on the Daily Mail comments section. Original link is in Yel’s post upthread.
Get the duck outta here!!!
Find me those women or those refuges. The women must be a miracle worker. Never in my life have I seen it happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well. She’s lower than a snakes belly that woman !!! Rach, there’s strength in numbers and people are dragging out all of your dirty little secrets .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.