Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, wow. I'm not sure what to make of this. In a way I'm inclined to keep an open mind about this new information but having read her book and followed her since the mothercare post, I have to say this does fill in some gaps for me in terms of her story. Besides, that's all it ever is, HER side of the story, no one ever speaks out and if they do she blocks/deletes and comes down hard. There has always been another side to this, I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 10
All this new info is interesting but also mindful that it takes more than one person to have an affair , and we shouldn’t just be calling her a home wrecker etc

Equally not being liked in the local area , falling out with her mates etc doesn’t really bother me . My focus is always on this money and her lack of professional training to support vulnerable people

Reactions: 12
Was directed over here by Rabcdeeeeee's rant and although I had some reservations about her and how her lifestyle had suddlenly improved to that of an obvious expensive one, I didn't dwell on it, I've never donated. So glad I found this website, I feel a little gullible and naive having believed her posts in the past. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I just unfollowed her and bird boy. It feels good 😊

Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen chl new stories. 😳
Yup, that’s keeleys article. It’ll stay on chls highlights now so anyone can go see it 🙌🏼 I honestly have so much respect for those two ladies, despite the abuse they get they’re still fighting the cause 🥳

Reactions: 14
The stories about the court documents?

I guess legal fees could explain where a lot of the PayPal donations are being spent

Reactions: 5
I've seen them but I dont really understand it. Sorry
From what I can gather, a lone follower sent a message of support to PTWM ( I know not of what for), and Rach sent her 20 screenshots of her impending court case with B and Ts Father

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen it.

From what I understood a stranger sent R a message of support and received not a thanks, but 20 screenshots of unsolicited court documents with very personal information about the children for an ongoing court case 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 5
CHL has uploaded two things.

1) Keeley article.
2) VERY heavily redacted screenshots of court papers. Which SHE has redacted on legal advice.
RACHAEL sent out 20 screenshots of said courtpapers to a few followers, trying to get her point across about different situations.
In doing so, she actually breached said court order; which on the front would state “ONLY FOR THE ATTENTION OF XXXXXXX (male party) and RachEl Hambleton. These are NOT to be shared outside of court and are strictly private and confidential”
So what she has done is INCREDIBLY serious. Again. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Well I guess the lady from yesterday does know them. She did say there was an impending court case. I really do not have any words any more. It will not be long until she is arrested it’s as simple as that. Her need to be the victim has overcome her judgement.

Reactions: 12
From what I can gather, a lone follower sent a message of support to PTWM ( I know not of what for), and Rach sent her 20 screenshots of her impending court case with B and Ts Father
Why would a mother do that to her own children? I come to a point where I think she can't shock me anymore then BAM! Here i am, gobsmacked.

Don't understand court procedure, morally very wrong, is it illegal to share privately?

I feel we have a few proffessionals on here in top secret jobs (MI6, ninja type skills 🤭🤣), who are collecting evidence. Her Insta fame is crumbling.....feel so sorry for those kids. They have no privacy at all!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why would a mother do that to her own children? I come to a point where I think she can't shock me anymore then BAM! Here i am, gobsmacked.

Don't understand court procedure, morally very wrong, is it illegal to share privately?

I feel we have a few proffessionals on here in top secret jobs (MI6, ninja type skills 🤭🤣), who are collecting evidence. Her Insta fame is crumbling.....feel so sorry for those kids. They have no privacy at all!!
She can get into serious trouble for sharing court documents with anyone not involved in the case. It will say not to be shared in big black letters on the first page so she can't say she didn't know. I wouldn't have thought she would qualify for legal aid so she's looking at a massive legal bill.

Reactions: 8
She can get into serious trouble for sharing court documents with anyone not involved in the case. It will say not to be shared in big black letters on the first page so she can't say she didn't know. I wouldn't have thought she would qualify for legal aid so she's looking at a massive legal bill.
We don’t have legal aid any more. So she definitely would have an enormous bill.

That is an old case. It’s not a current one they are going through just to be clear. But it doesn’t matter. It is ILLEGAL to share any papers a judge has ruled on in a court room between parties.

Reactions: 7
We don’t have legal aid any more. So she definitely would have an enormous bill.

That is an old case. It’s not a current one they are going through just to be clear. But it doesn’t matter. It is ILLEGAL to share any papers a judge has ruled on in a court room between parties.
We do have legal aid (I work in a solicitors) but it's not easy to get.

Reactions: 4
Cue a begging post for donations for the bill 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just on the documents front... it's illegal to share anything and she can be held in contempt of court for that. The family court process is strictly confidential and is totally separate to the criminal court system. Why would you do that to your children? My heart hurts for them 😪

Reactions: 6

Yes it’s illegal. Xx

We do have legal aid (I work in a solicitors) but it's not easy to get.
When I personally got beaten to a pulp by my husband and had Zero way to pay the fees for court, I had absolutely no legal aid, 9 years ago.

And now in my job, we help people time and time and time again and we are told to tell them there is NO legal aid.
Solicitors night work pro bono but there isn’t legal aid.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.