Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reads here and sees how we all miss the good old days. The lidl Ad didnt go as planned. Lots of valid environmental concerns raised. Never had so many contentious opinions expressed before on one of her posts..

Quick damage limitation exercise needed. An old photo celebrating vegetarianism.

She must fink we're stoopid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reads here and sees how we all miss the good old days. The lidl Ad didnt go as planned. Lots of valid environmental concerns raised. Never had so many contentious opinions expressed before on one of her posts..

Quick damage limitation exercise needed. An old photo celebrating vegetarianism.

Where her teenage daughter has commented leaving herself open to being contacted by anyone and comments are limited.

What does that even mean? I can’t comment but some people can... do you have to be following to comment?

Where her teenage daughter has commented leaving herself open to being contacted by anyone and comments are limited.

What does that even mean? I can’t comment but some people can... do you have to be following to comment?
Yes. Think so. I don't follow so comments are limited for me

The AD wasn’t great propaganda for Lidl 😳 there seems to be 3 camps on the thread:

1. Environmental concerns about the use of wipes - consider an alternative.
2. Lidl wipes are really really tit - use Aldi instead
3. Cult members saying leave her alone, she is an amazing woman who can do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 14
The AD wasn’t great propaganda for Lidl 😳 there seems to be 3 camps on the thread:

1. Environmental concerns about the use of wipes - consider an alternative.
2. Lidl wipes are really really tit - use Aldi instead
3. Cult members saying leave her alone, she is an amazing woman who can do whatever she wants.
And then everyone else banned from commenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Excuse my pun here but that ad has caused a bit of a sh*t storm 😂

• Haha
Do you think they feel threatened by the boys mum coming out? If it was her and that’s what this weeks drama has all been about.
Her behaviour does tend to go a bit erratic when Samantha's name is mentioned lots. He "lovey dovey" posts are ramped up too.

Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??
I wouldn’t massage anyone’s feet, just no, I also wouldn’t ask anyone other than a paid professional to massage mine! It just seems like she treats everything me like her slave!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone worked out her inconsistency from her book timelines to her post timelines?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone worked out her inconsistency from her book timelines to her post timelines?
While I don’t think anyone has sat down and worked it all out, from snippets across all of the threads, I think it’s fairly safe to say that there are many untruths, facts embellished like a gypsy wedding dress featured in a channel 4 documentary and some plain outright lies, especially when comparing posts from Facebook, Instagram and Josh’s Instagram with local news stories etc...

Didn’t she originally slag her to tit for doing it?

Reactions: 7
While I don’t think anyone has sat down and worked it all out, from snippets across all of the threads, I think it’s fairly safe to say that there are many untruths, facts embellished like a gypsy wedding dress featured in a channel 4 documentary and some plain outright lies, especially when comparing posts from Facebook, Instagram and Josh’s Instagram with local news stories etc...

Didn’t she originally slag her to tit for doing it?
Rach was nasty? Nah! 😂

Reactions: 1
I am a trustee for quite a reasonably sized charity. From a charity commission point of view they won't look at this. But all our details are listed as trustees with email addresses. If people are trying to contact charities about her involvement I would always go to the trustees. The trustees have to follow through complaints in line with the charity commission.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think they feel threatened by the boys mum coming out? If it was her and that’s what this weeks drama has all been about.
Most likely- if they use the delete and block tactic on social media I can imagine they have the same attitude in life also towards people, I can imagine they are quite happy with mum not being in the boys life so that can continue in their bubble where their life and relationship is perfect- they won’t like it’s been mentioned that they were having an affair which resulted in his wife’s break down 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.