Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone giving advice on environmentally friendly wipes - do they not realise it’s Lidl paying for the advertising 😂
Some of her cult members are really being quite rude to others. I see PTWM and anti-cyber bullying Ambassador doesn’t delete those comments - just polite questions from people asking what their money has been spent on 🙄

Pretty mortified at joshs song choice for his recent ig story
‘And I don’t have a decent bone in me’

It would be funny if it wasn’t so true 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I HIGHLY recommend all tattle new comers to organised motherhood, clean honest living and messiah Kaeto on instagram, they are fantastic at speaking out for those who are being silenced and I love how they get their points across.

Messiah Kaeto is doing his IGTV tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it.

Ohhh where’s this?😂 can you please post screen shots? I went to look but it’s only the blowing smoke up her backside how amazing her book is reviews🙄

Reactions: 2
Pretty mortified at joshs song choice for his recent ig story
Me too, I don’t like commenting about their parenting etc but really!! my teens would be mortified if there dad posted something like that and me and their dad are happily together

Looks to me like he’s goading his ex of something

Reactions: 3
I think her advertising contracts may dry up quite quickly if, everytime she advertises something, her threads are full of comments on why not to buy a product #lidl advert fail 😂

Some of her cult members are really being quite rude to others. I see PTWM and anti-cyber bullying Ambassador doesn’t delete those comments - just polite questions from people asking what their money has been spent on 🙄

‘And I don’t have a decent bone in me’

It would be funny if it wasn’t so true 😂
I saw that comment on her insta. If that specimen is representative of Rachel's army, illiterate and foul mouthed, then Rachel is welcome to them.

Reactions: 11
Bet she wished she never did the Lidl ad!
Off topic but Her ad has opened my eyes a bit - I had no idea that wet wipes have so much plastic in them and do so much environmental damage. They were just something I threw in the bin without giving much thought to 😳

Not the desired effect that PTWM or Lidl wanted the ad to have but it’s def making me reconsider my usage! So thanks Lidl/PTWM 👍

Reactions: 13
I've just read Keely's post that CHL has posted, I've seen her posts on here.
I am totally confused as to what has gone on between her and PTWM?

Can someone explain in a condensed version please? 😕

Going off topic and all the way back to the start.
Does anyone have the screenshot of when Rachael had her admin message someone her bank details instead of the pay pal one?

I've just read Keely's post that CHL has posted, I've seen her posts on here.
I am totally confused as to what has gone on between her and PTWM?

Can someone explain in a condensed version please? 😕
PTWM doxxed keeley on Instagram and Facebook and made keeleys life very miserable for a while. Luckily Keeley has decided to not let Rachael win.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but Her ad has opened my eyes a bit - I had no idea that wet wipes have so much plastic in them and do so much environmental damage. They were just something I threw in the bin without giving much thought to 😳

Not the desired effect that PTWM or Lidl wanted the ad to have but it’s def making me reconsider my usage! So thanks Lidl/PTWM 👍
I was thinking the exact same! I knew they weren’t great but I didn’t realise they contained so much plastic. I don’t tend to use them much but my partner uses them SO much. I’m interested to look into some of the alternatives people have posted. Like you said not the desired effect but useful none the less 😂

Reactions: 1
Going off topic and all the way back to the start.
Does anyone have the screenshot of when Rachael had her admin message someone her bank details instead of the pay pal one?
Yes. Will see if I can message you it as last time it was posted on here Admin understandably blanked out the bank acc details.

If anyone reading here is in touch with keels please send her all my very very best wishes and love , just read her blog but couldnt see where to comment , what happened to her was truly tit and im glad shes out the other side x
Same here, love to keels. I started following her after an exchange of comments on here and really enjoyed her posts - her youngest had me in stitches! It’s was like seeing my lad when he’s a bit older! Haven’t commented for a while because I’ve said all I had to say, however I am watching the threads - hoping people see the truth sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the exact same! I knew they weren’t great but I didn’t realise they contained so much plastic. I don’t tend to use them much but my partner uses them SO much. I’m interested to look into some of the alternatives people have posted. Like you said not the desired effect but useful none the less 😂
I had a baby 6 months ago, started using wipes and was horrified at how much I was throwing away. The same with breast pads. So I made my own wipes and breast pads. Wipes are just 2 towels I got from Shaws for £3.95 (for 2) and I cut them up and zig zagged the sides to stop fraying, I made 60 odd from 2 huge towels. And for the breast pads I just sewed 2 rounds of towel together (more 2 for £3.95) and have been using for months no leaks! I only used the wipes for wees and at home but already it's making a difference. The pic attached really inspired me.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’m quite heartened by all the people who may normally follow quietly feeling bold enough to speak out about an issue they feel strongly about. Good for them.
I get this too. I'm new here. I read every PTWM thread over the past week or two, did my own research, and yeah, I just had to post to offer support and my own thoughts.

I know a good few like me are trickling through from lurking, and building up the courage to get involved here.

There's been a few just today. It seems a lot of her followers have anxiety. I have GAD, and in fact I've just started medication 6 weeks ago for it after putting up with it for at least 20 years. I finally went to the GP 🏅

Perhaps PTWM attracted supporters with anxiety because we related to her at some point? So for us to maybe message her, to offer help to strangers? And be mostly worried afterwards? And then to sign up and post here after reading these posts? It's a bold move. So massive love from me to anyone who does that.

Just lurking is cool too though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you are blocked do you still count in the follower numbers coz strictly speaking you haven't unfollowed
When you block a follower it removes them from your follower count (know this as I tend to block spam accounts when they follow me)

Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??

My mum always used to get me to rub her feet - so I could stay up longer, to watch more tv etc. Turns out my mum is a narcissist and controlling 🤣 sound like anyone 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do you think they feel threatened by the boys mum coming out? If it was her and that’s what this weeks drama has all been about.

Reactions: 5
I had a baby 6 months ago, started using wipes and was horrified at how much I was throwing away. The same with breast pads. So I made my own wipes and breast pads. Wipes are just 2 towels I got from Shaws for £3.95 (for 2) and I cut them up and zig zagged the sides to stop fraying, I made 60 odd from 2 huge towels. And for the breast pads I just sewed 2 rounds of towel together (more 2 for £3.95) and have been using for months no leaks! I only used the wipes for wees and at home but already it's making a difference. The pic attached really inspired me.
Great idea I love shaws.
I have considered some cheeky wipes.
Used to use reusable nappies with older kids but lost my way with this one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.