Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see The comment on her picture of a lady asking where their donations have gone from this morning has been deleted, disgusting.. she really is something isn’t she? The sheer audacity of her 😡

Reactions: 17
I see The comment on her picture of a lady asking where their donations have gone from this morning has been deleted, disgusting.. she really is something isn’t she? The sheer audacity of her 😡
It’s so wrong. She’s deliberately presenting a sanitised view of the public opinion of her to the followers who haven’t yet seen through her bullshit. How many of those followers still donate to the Bank of Rach? How many would at the very least QUESTION their donations if they saw how many other people are wanting answers? Censorship on public accounts SHOULD NOT be allowed.

Reactions: 18
It’s absolute bullshit anyway. Not everyone is liked by everyone, there will be some not so nice comments. Just shows what type of person she is.

Reactions: 9
She says it’s her space but it’s not? It’s a public profile which accepts money from members of the public.

Therefore you’ve got to be absolutely upfront and honest about where that money goes. She’s extremely open about the goings on of her vagina but can’t tell people that are asking where their money has gone.

It’s grim truly that anyone can gain money from good honest people and then silence them if they ask hey what’s my donation going on.

Interestingly women’s aid announced yesterday they’d have had their funding cut and will struggle to support their contact centre. Has r mentioned this on her feed?https://www.womensaid.org.uk/update-regarding-the-national-domestic-violence-helpline/

Reactions: 27
She says it’s her space but it’s not? It’s a public profile which accepts money from members of the public.

Therefore you’ve got to be absolutely upfront and honest about where that money goes. She’s extremely open about the goings on of her vagina but can’t tell people that are asking where their money has gone.

It’s grim truly that anyone can gain money from good honest people and then silence them if they ask hey what’s my donation going on.

Interestingly women’s aid announced yesterday they’d have had their funding cut and will struggle to support their contact centre. Has r mentioned this on her feed?https://www.womensaid.org.uk/update-regarding-the-national-domestic-violence-helpline/
She might be worried people send the "donations" to woman's aid and not her PayPal if she shared that

Reactions: 19
She might be worried people send the "donations" to woman's aid and not her PayPal if she shared that
I had that thought too, thought I was crazy thinking it, then realised who we're talking about and it wouldn't actually surprise me.

Reactions: 7
Imagine having to live your life this way? Seriously she may #gifted all she's ever dreamed of but shes literally living a lie, having to delete every negative comment feeling the need to silence everyone who poses a valid question.
And we're jealous? Of what exactly im not materialistic enough to be bothered by dresses, prams or consevatory make overs.
I can listen to my phone ping and not have a sinking feeling in my stomach and have to check it or delete it if i disagree or feel the need to remove anybody who has a differing opinion.
I am not answerable because i do not take off people under false pretences.

But yeah were all jealous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi am new I have followed her for a while came across this post so glad I did think the truth is coming out about her and donations are going she's is yet to prove were any of the money has gone If I was her I would want to prove were the cash has went her silence is shouting the answer

Reactions: 15
Imagine having to live your life this way? Seriously she may #gifted all she's ever dreamed of but shes literally living a lie, having to delete every negative comment feeling the need to silence everyone who poses a valid question.
And we're jealous? Of what exactly im not materialistic enough to be bothered by dresses, prams or consevatory make overs.
I can listen to my phone ping and not have a sinking feeling in my stomach and have to check it or delete it if i disagree or feel the need to remove anybody who has a differing opinion.
I am not answerable because i do not take off people under false pretences.

But yeah were all jealous!
I love your post so much. This really resonated with me. I’m so glad that I am loved, and I have the capacity to love. Also I’m grateful that my whole existence isn’t based on lies, cheating, stealing and manipulating like some people. That’s just so sad having to man everything in the public domain to make sure you don’t get ‘found out’ for the crook you are. Exhausting and mentally draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so wrong. She’s deliberately presenting a sanitised view of the public opinion of her to the followers who haven’t yet seen through her bullshit. How many of those followers still donate to the Bank of Rach? How many would at the very least QUESTION their donations if they saw how many other people are wanting answers? Censorship on public accounts SHOULD NOT be allowed.
I absolutely agree, anyone that dares to question her or isn’t blowing her trumpet is promptly deleted blocked and called a troll. The more I read about this woman the more I dislike her. I’m ashamed to say I used to enjoy reading her posts in the early days of her page, then I noticed how their lifestyle dramatically changed and it became the rachaele show, me me me me. Ive mentioned before I don’t like the way she treats josh’s boys, you can definitely see her girls are treated differently and put on a pedestal

The school my children go to are very transparent about any funds raised for the school, every three months the parent council at my children’s school post a review of the yearly budget and what it’s been spent on, along with any over spends and what any funds raised have been spent on... from what I have seen she has NEVER posted information on what funds her PayPal has raised for donations, what the funds have been spent on etc, I understand those that don’t donate don’t really have a right to know this information but from what I’ve seen on the last five threads not one person who has donated has received a newsletter to break down what donations have been spent on. As I said her lifestyle has changed dramatically, I have three children and to buy food, clothes, toys etc costs us a fortune, so I can’t imagine how expensive it must be for 5 nearly six children, all the chickens dogs and other pets they have must cost, along with eating out numerous times a week, designer clothes, weekends away, even if the weekends away are gifted it’ll still be pricey ‘renting’ a house of that size in the area they live in, along with funding all the animals costs, I didn’t think a police officers wage stretched that far 🤔 I definitely believe they’ve been dipping into donations hence the silence, and hence why anyone that asks for information is promptly blocked and deleted. If I was an influencer with such a big platform on social media I’d be absolutely devastated and mortified if people thought I’d been stealing from them and would absolutely provide evidence to prove I wasn’t a thief.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
...money doesn’t seem to be an issue for them at all. Remember this post in Dec? Loads of expensive presents for all 5 kids. Josh accidentally throws away hundreds of ££ worth of Betsy’s presents and takes them to the tip. Never mind, no big deal, let’s just go and buy some more. Thanks crew 👍

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I love your post so much. This really resonated with me. I’m so glad that I am loved, and I have the capacity to love. Also I’m grateful that my whole existence isn’t based on lies, cheating, stealing and manipulating like some people. That’s just so sad having to man everything in the public domain to make sure you don’t get ‘found out’ for the crook you are. Exhausting and mentally draining.
When really she should be enjoying the last few weeks of her pregnancy and enjoying her little family bubble, theres no way she can be enjoying life right now.
Woman to woman thats quite sad really, she must be almost bursting with dread, but shes the one with the power to stop it to answer the questions regarding the money, to be transparent in her responses.
But given we know she lied about you so branzenly i don't see it coming anytime soon.
This poor baby is going to be born into a right old mess and thats quite sad.
The saying is true theres more to life than money.

Reactions: 13
...money doesn’t seem to be an issue for them at all. Remember this post in Dec? Loads of expensive presents for all 5 kids. Josh accidentally throws away hundreds of ££ worth of Betsy’s presents and takes them to the tip. Never mind, no big deal, let’s just go and buy some more. Thanks crew 👍
Why would you automatically assume that someone was smashing your car with a baseball bat unless you knew you had seriously pissed off some people!!! Not something I would ever assume and I live in London where crime rates are much higher than rural Devon!

Reactions: 14
When really she should be enjoying the last few weeks of her pregnancy and enjoying her little family bubble, theres no way she can be enjoying life right now.
Woman to woman thats quite sad really, she must be almost bursting with dread, but shes the one with the power to stop it to answer the questions regarding the money, to be transparent in her responses.
But given we know she lied about you so branzenly i don't see it coming anytime soon.
This poor baby is going to be born into a right old mess and thats quite sad.
The saying is true theres more to life than money.
Maybe now that she’s handed her book in to her editor and now isn’t working all those hours writing that she stated in the FB comment, she’ll have time to gather all the evidence that she needs to in relation to the PayPal donations & safeguarding queries. Though I’m not sure why her Accountant & team of people couldn’t already have done that for her.

I don’t see how she can let the queries go on unanswered forever, especially in relation to the PayPal donations. She can’t keep crying about fake trolls and making up lies about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc forever - it’ll have to come to a head at some point surely.

She’ll be up to something in the background that will try to make her look both the hero & the victim when she comes out with it.

Reactions: 8
Even IF her PayPal funds are all going to charities or urgent need individuals it is a highly inefficient way to raise funds. Gift aid could add thousands were it a registered charity. The registered charities she claims to have donated to are also missing out. And if she drew an income to run such a charity it wouldn’t be illegal, and there would be transparency as accounts would need to be filed.

As there seems to be no record of her as a company director I have assumed she is taking the PayPal and other gifts/sponsorships as taxable income. I assume her tax affairs at that point become a little complicated so hopefully the accountant she once mentioned is advising her correctly. Otherwise HMRC will be taking an interest.

It baffles me that hundreds of thousands of “followers” would accept that any basic questioning around this is “trolling” and not themselves question the legitimacy or at worst the efficiency of her PayPal system.

I hope she continues to direct them here so they can also ask legitimate questions

Reactions: 10
I absolutely agree, anyone that dares to question her or isn’t blowing her trumpet is promptly deleted blocked and called a troll. The more I read about this woman the more I dislike her. I’m ashamed to say I used to enjoy reading her posts in the early days of her page, then I noticed how their lifestyle dramatically changed and it became the rachaele show, me me me me. Ive mentioned before I don’t like the way she treats josh’s boys, you can definitely see her girls are treated differently and put on a pedestal

The school my children go to are very transparent about any funds raised for the school, every three months the parent council at my children’s school post a review of the yearly budget and what it’s been spent on, along with any over spends and what any funds raised have been spent on... from what I have seen she has NEVER posted information on what funds her PayPal has raised for donations, what the funds have been spent on etc, I understand those that don’t donate don’t really have a right to know this information but from what I’ve seen on the last five threads not one person who has donated has received a newsletter to break down what donations have been spent on. As I said her lifestyle has changed dramatically, I have three children and to buy food, clothes, toys etc costs us a fortune, so I can’t imagine how expensive it must be for 5 nearly six children, all the chickens dogs and other pets they have must cost, along with eating out numerous times a week, designer clothes, weekends away, even if the weekends away are gifted it’ll still be pricey ‘renting’ a house of that size in the area they live in, along with funding all the animals costs, I didn’t think a police officers wage stretched that far 🤔 I definitely believe they’ve been dipping into donations hence the silence, and hence why anyone that asks for information is promptly blocked and deleted. If I was an influencer with such a big platform on social media I’d be absolutely devastated and mortified if people thought I’d been stealing from them and would absolutely provide evidence to prove I wasn’t a thief.

Exactly, our school always puts in the newsletter we’ve raised x amount and it’s going towards this thing. Then when the thing is purchased another little paragraph goes into the newsletter thanking people for donations and usually a photo of the purchase. It’s really not hard to do in reality which leads me to believe that the donations (subscriptions) have gone on to fund their lifestyle and maybe a token amount has gone on postage costs for that pram someone donated etc so they can convince themselves they’re the hero’s of the hour.

She could of shut all this down so easily but she didn’t and the lies/misinformation/doxxing just cements that she’s guilty in my eyes. The latest crap about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) shows the desperation to shut us all up but she seems to forget we are all able to do our own research and pull apart the endless lies

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget, as she said in her Insta rant on Josh’s page, she doesn’t give a tit. Part of me can well believe it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.