Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Welcome to part 5

The now deleted instagram messages can be found at:

Reactions: 14
Welcome to part 5

The now deleted messages:

Thanks for sorting!

Reactions: 3
So, for any newcomers -the above link shows the questions asked on Josh’s Insta on 6th July. The other link shows PTWMs histrionic response on 7th July which is full of lies. Interestingly, all comments were quickly deleted from Josh’s account incl PTWM’s not long after she posted them. But of course, this is a woman with nothing to hide and being polite and wanting transparency is trolling 🙄

Reactions: 18
I just wanted to say I started off naively following ptwm and then very quickly noticed the shocking way she used to treat the man in front of her kids, the way her daughters always come first ( I really feel very sorry for Isaac who incidentally tried to be in one of her posts recently but the camera kept avoiding him), the lifestyle she leads which is so incoherent for someone who is about to be evicted if she can’t find the money to buy.
Completely by chance yesterday I read Anna-Sophia (sorry bad spelling) s post yesterday and found it very subdued in tone and pertinent. I liked it. This morning I find I am blocked by Rachel. Not even by Josh 😂
This woman needs to be investigated.
I thought she was genuine but now that I have read all the evidence against her it is blatantly obvious there is something amiss with the PayPal account.

Reactions: 28
Completely by chance yesterday I read Anna-Sophia (sorry bad spelling) s post yesterday and found it very subdued in tone and pertinent. I liked it. This morning I find I am blocked by Rachel. Not even by Josh 😂
Yet she states that she doesn’t block anyone unless they troll her and send her abuse 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she claims to have some kind of illness in future ala Belle Gibson. She already reminds me so much of her with the constant lengthy, far-fetched stories she's told over the years and the claiming to send money to charity and not following through.

Reactions: 5
Who are all these people saying she’s making them cry etc...they are deluded! How does she actually make a living if all the PayPal donations are going to the people who need them as she claims?! She can’t make that much off selling one book surely?!

Reactions: 9
Who are all these people saying she’s making them cry etc...they are deluded! How does she actually make a living if all the PayPal donations are going to the people who need them as she claims?! She can’t make that much off selling one book surely?!
I follow myfussyeater and she actually did state people who release books really don’t make much money out of it

Did anyone notice on gi fletchers post that Rachael(e) wrote to gi a really cringe message and gi didn’t even like her comment?

Attachments

• Haha
So she says she works full time to fund her life style do what exactly does she do day to day? She doesn't get up to the kids ready for school(as shown in her post last week) then posts pics of mcdonalds pancakrs josh gets her. A few posts on IG then sitting on her laptop 'writing her book'. I'm not saying she isn't doing things to support DA but this can't be full time surely?

Reactions: 7
Mind if I join in? I unfortunately found myself suckered in by this poisonous excuse for a woman, but like many others after the snotty, crying shite was led here!

Why the HELL are people always sobbing over her posts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s an undercurrent of envy about her ‘best friend’ in that post .

It’s nice that the Bride’s parents wanted to tell everyone about her achievements on their daughter’s wedding day, after all Rachel did make the day complete by turning up 😊
so it was only right she was talked about so warmly😉.

Thank God Rachel made the day so memorable for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just wanted to say I started off naively following ptwm and then very quickly noticed the shocking way she used to treat the man in front of her kids, the way her daughters always come first ( I really feel very sorry for Isaac who incidentally tried to be in one of her posts recently but the camera kept avoiding him), the lifestyle she leads which is so incoherent for someone who is about to be evicted if she can’t find the money to buy.
This woman needs to be investigated.
I thought she was genuine but now that I have read all the evidence against her it is blatantly obvious there is something amiss with the PayPal account.
I just wanted him to understand the gravity of the situation. Think it went past him.
My little one was really sick this afternoon, made me realize some things are more important. Going to be emailing Charities Commission again in the morning re Kidscape.

Reactions: 6
It’s hard to keep up with this woman but does anyone else get the feeling the net is closing in with her and she is legit shitting it?

Reactions: 25
It’s hard to keep up with this woman but does anyone else get the feeling the net is closing in with her and she is legit shitting it?
If she has something to hide (and all evidence suggests she DOES) then she should be shitting herself. And if she hasn’t then she has lost herself loads of followers due to her constant games. Either way she’s lost.

So she says she works full time to fund her life style do what exactly does she do day to day? She doesn't get up to the kids ready for school(as shown in her post last week) then posts pics of mcdonalds pancakrs josh gets her. A few posts on IG then sitting on her laptop 'writing her book'. I'm not saying she isn't doing things to support DA but this can't be full time surely?
I think when she said she works full-time - sorry, FULL TIME as for some reason she had to capitalise that - I assumed she meant as a full-time blogger & author? Though she has a team of best friends and an ‘admin’ managing her social media accounts so that bit is barely even part-time surely? 😉

She charges charities to attend and do a talk for them though am not sure if many take her up on it seeing as it’s at least £500 a go plus travel expenses for her and 1-2 others. Doubt that’s a huge money maker for her.

She does some ads. The book would’ve made a bit.

She sells merchandise on her website but who the feck would buy that nowadays apart from the hardcore cult members?

Certainly not enough ££ to live where she does with 5, nearly 6, kids plus pay her ‘admin’ & mates, live the lifestyle she has, pay for a wedding and pay for tens of thousands of legal fees.

I reckon a large proportion of the PayPal donations are her ‘salary’ & without it she’d be severely financially impacted. Hence her reaction to any questions asking for a fundraising update.

So, she’s mainly a FULL-TIME con artist.

Reactions: 20
Is josh not a police officer anymore?
He never seems to spend any time at work and seeing as PTWM states she’s unable to leave the house without him, i’m not sure how he can be 🤷🏼‍♀️

If he is, he has the most flexible annual leave & shift pattern known to any police officer

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.