Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Over 50 likes now. Cue the live stream of Rach sat in the car accompanied by lashings of smeared mascara and snot, denouncing these nasty trolls.

And since when did Josh live in London. According to his bio, he's listed London, UK. Wishful thinking perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well, if this doesn’t rattle the cage enough for an answer, I honestly don’t know what will. Well done to the OP!

Wow. Over 50 likes now. Cue the live stream of Rach sat in the car accompanied by lashings of smeared mascara and snot, denouncing these nasty trolls.

And since when did Josh live in London. According to his bio, he's listed London, UK. Wishful thinking perhaps?
Maybe that’s where he’s under covert surveillance... shh no ones meant to know!

Reactions: 5
Wow. Wow. Wow. If there was ever any doubt that post has proven it. I’ve been following this thread quietly for the last few weeks out of interest. I’ve not posted as I was afraid to get blocked and also I didn’t have a lot to contribute. But what she has just posted does not even slightly reflect the truth of what has been happening in this thread. It proves that 1) all of her accusations of tattle and “trolls” are completely untrue and over exaggerated and 2) she knows every single word that’s said over here. I can’t believe how mean and horrible she’s just been. What an over reaction to a simple question. I’m so sorry to the OP and hope you are okay.

Reactions: 29
She’s off 😂 Stupid cow. Just be honest and people will shut up!
Still no forms or certificates to prove she hasn’t donated. She’s just a twit. Simple as that. Josh’s page will be private soon haha. We’re not scared of you Rach, we just want answers that you can’t answer.

Reactions: 15
I’ve missed the posts where we planned to troll Joshs page?! Nothing is planned and she hopes her fans won’t bother coming on here to read the truth as nothing she has said is true

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's rattled! Why is she being such a twit about this? Just answer the question instead of deflecting it to us 'trolls'
Exactly. She’s so fake. I love that I can say what I want on here without her being able to block me. IG I can spy 🕵🏽‍♀️
I don’t care if she knows who I am after she’s been outed about the lies and deceit. I’ll happily tell her.

She’s a vile cretin

Can’t wait for this to all catch up with her. And it will, because karma does exist.

It might not be as soon as we’d like but it WILL happen.

Can anyone advise what the best action I could take is? Are people contacting PayPal? Not sure if that’s the most effective way of getting this thief dealt with.
Contact the newspapers. No doubt she’ll have an excuse though.

Reactions: 5
And that dumb AF comment about building an “army” because of us. If it wasn’t for her and her tattle whinging I wouldn’t be here and I’m guessing that’s how a few people have found this awesome site!!

Reactions: 32
She’s off 😂 Stupid cow. Just be honest and people will shut up!
What a bare faced liar she is. She will deeply regret these public outbursts when the truth comes out. Shes either being given very bad advice in relation to how to deal with this or she really does not care.

And that dumb AF comment about building an “army” because of us. If it wasn’t for her and her tattle whinging I wouldn’t be here and I’m guessing that’s how a few people have found this awesome site!!
Exactly. Tell everyone about Tattle and hope you get support. Nope, everyone turns against you 😂
Just waiting on a video of her crying about Tattle again now.

Reactions: 11
That comment about building an army🙄 , she really does consider herself a leader and that the army will protect her .

Gives some insight into how she sees herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve also been reading this for a weeks now. I liked the comment on Josh’s page and now I’m blocked. For liking a a very valid comment. Ludicrous 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Lies lies lies lies yet again Rach. The only screen shots here of the Kidscape CEO are her professional critea from Google available for the world and his dog to ponder over. Lies lies lies. I can't even be bothered dissect the rest of it.

Tattle is here asking the questions you won't reply to. Welcome to all those you have unconsciously sent over here, to read non violent and thought provoking musings regarding your life that you choose to share with the entire world disregarding safeguarding issues especially as 2 of the children in your care went through a "horrific"(your own words) Family court case. And breathe....

Reactions: 17
Can i ask the lady who posted the question? Did she or her admins contact you via pm?

Reactions: 2
I’ve also been reading this for a weeks now. I liked the comment on Josh’s page and now I’m blocked. For liking a a very valid comment. Ludicrous 🤷🏻‍♀️
The same will happen to me, I unfollowed her when this all kicked off and she blocked me. Very mature.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.