Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling PTWM names for her appearance, kids etc is just ridiculous. The bigger issue is how the donations account is administrated. Does Anyone who donates receive a newsletter about donations? I've heard this mentioned but never seen one. Surely one must exist? Any non profit should have accounts, stats etc Even the tiniest guide group or community group? Maybe PTWM is very amateur in her approach. This needs to change for her own sake really. Not being a charity and not having documentation leaves her wife open for critisism with such a huge following and making claims about all the good that comes from donations.

Reactions: 6
Calling PTWM names for her appearance, kids etc is just ridiculous. The bigger issue is how the donations account is administrated. Does Anyone who donates receive a newsletter about donations? I've heard this mentioned but never seen one. Surely one must exist? Any non profit should have accounts, stats etc Even the tiniest guide group or community group? Maybe PTWM is very amateur in her approach. This needs to change for her own sake really. Not being a charity and not having documentation leaves her wife open for critisism with such a huge following and making claims about all the good that comes from donations.
The last newsletter that I have seen was mid 2017 which was entitled ‘monthly update’ and it just outlined people that she had helped the previous month though it didn’t outline how much money was donated or how much was raised. I haven’t seen monthly updates in the 2 years since.

I’m still in shock that PTWM has bought a disabled child into this mess by indirectly but purposely identifying her parent on her Facebook page for nearly half a million followers to see. As a so-called ambassador for Kidscape children’s anti-bullying charity that is incredibly worrying, irresponsible and potentially dangerous behaviour. Disgraceful.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I am not speculating, I am only saying I think it is unfair, regardless of the mothers situation.

Rachael preaches about the Sally faulkner case in which the kids were taken away from her and she says a mother has a right to see her kids. A bit hypocritical, no? The boys mother had them taken away from her and I don't care if she was an alcoholic or a drug taking psychotic, it must still have been gut wrenching for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve donated numerous times and NEVER received any emails or updates

Also there have been a number of times she has been contacted by people and there has been no reply when they have asked for her despite her saying her inbox’s are manned by herself and her ‘crew ‘ to provide a service to ‘warriors ‘

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t emailed the newsletter as an update that I referred to above - it was just posted on her FB Page.

Reactions: 2
I assumed she outed the disabled mother due to a comment someone posted (may have been the mother) saying ptwm boys bullied a disabled child saying horrible things while ptwm looked on and didn't say anything. They said ptwm wasn't as nice as she makes out and is all a facade. It was quickly deleted then the disabled child's mother was outed

Reactions: 3
I assumed she outed the disabled mother due to a comment someone posted (may have been the mother) saying ptwm boys bullied a disabled child saying horrible things while ptwm looked on and didn't say anything. They said ptwm wasn't as nice as she makes out and is all a facade. It was quickly deleted then the disabled child's mother was outed
It’s a absolute disgrace that PTWM did that to a child after one comment that her mother wrote concerning bullying. It’s a child who is already getting bullied - imagine what they’re going to have to deal with at school over the next while before summer holidays. All because a Kidscape Anti-Bullying Ambassador did this to them. Horrifying and I can’t believe that so many of her cult members are supporting this action online.

Another post gone.... Eh?
Yeah, looks like it - Tattle admins are almost as quick as PTWM’s 😂

Reactions: 6
I'll stop lurking... I don't care much for personal comments or about their family set up. The donation thinf and it not being clear what on and when the cash is spent. I really thought she had set up a proper legit charity. I'm surprised at that.

Reactions: 5
The difference between PTWM and Keely vs the other people getting mentioned is they have made there lives public and open to criticism, the ‘mums in the playgroud’ have not. Just because they don’t agree with all the PTWMs crew doesn’t warrant them to be named publicly and potentially cause trouble for their children at school.

Reactions: 13
I wanted to comment on her SM but will get shot down. So I'll pass. I bought in to her ethos, brand whatever but since I have read her book I really felt like something was wrong. It's too vague, makes no sense. I feel absolutely let down by her reaction to this and I would have respected her if she had taken some time and come out with a constructive, evidence based response. Her choosing to set her gang on individuals is bullying by proxy, its childish. She's getting the job done but not getting her hands dirty. Just awful, the whole thing. Influencers have so much responsibility these days, not just to us but their own family. Some need to take a step back and consider this.

Reactions: 23
I am not speculating, I am only saying I think it is unfair, regardless of the mothers situation.

Rachael preaches about the Sally faulkner case in which the kids were taken away from her and she says a mother has a right to see her kids. A bit hypocritical, no? The boys mother had them taken away from her and I don't care if she was an alcoholic or a drug taking psychotic, it must still have been gut wrenching for her.
Are you replying to me? My comment got deleted 🧐😰

Reactions: 1
Owt about their family set up n custody n stuff doesn't interest me. Way too complicated and personal to everyone including the kids who must have had such a difficult time whatever went on. I think it should be put to restand off topic.

I wanted to comment on her SM but will get shot down. So I'll pass. I bought in to her ethos, brand whatever but since I have read her book I really felt like something was wrong. It's too vague, makes no sense. I feel absolutely let down by her reaction to this and I would have respected her if she had taken some time and come out with a constructive, evidence based response. Her choosing to set her gang on individuals is bullying by proxy, its childish. She's getting the job done but not getting her hands dirty. Just awful, the whole thing. Influencers have so much responsibility these days, not just to us but their own family. Some need to take a step back and consider this.
She’s acting like some Mean Girl Gang Leader at the moment. The way she has dealt with this just shows that she doesn’t have the experience and training to be acting as spokesperson and ambassador for issues like child & cyber bullying, abuse etc

Reactions: 11
Woah loads has happened on here since I last read. So the PayPal IS legit then? That’s the only thing I cared about lol

So after reading Keels articles, I thought I’d go check her Go Fund Me page as I was a bit dubious. It says that funds are donated and also used to keep her page running, which is fair enough. However, reading parts of it (quoted below) I have come away feeling it is contradictory to her recent behaviour. Also, why hasn’t she updated people on what funds have been donated?? Surely if people are kind enough to donate, it’s the least you can do. It just makes me feel like what Keels is suggesting is true. Can PTWM not evidence this or is she refusing to?

To date we have worked alongside several agencies and refuges, running campaigns where we have donated funds to change the lives of the warriors they're helping.
These have included: SAFE (Exeter), Action for children UK, The Wish Centre Blackburn, Survive Bristol, Harbour, Little Miracles Peterborough, Homegroup Buckinghamshire
...On top of that I am being asked to campaign for bullying charities and am predominately working alongside KIDSCAPE UK
I want to be able to have the time to run this page more effectively... and I don't want to continue inundating you all running campaigns every few months to raise more funds.
To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page...
If you can donate, please do. You don't have to be on PayPal as you can use a debit card via the link - there’s lots of options - as little as £1 a month and I hope that if there are enough of us on board - we will ultimately start changing the lives of others.

Woah loads has happened on here since I last read. So the PayPal IS legit then? That’s the only thing I cared about lol
Other than stating she has an accountant, there is no evidence from PTWM that the PayPal is or isn’t legit. She still hasn’t said how much she makes in donations or what they are spent on. She’s just madly trying to detract from the issue instead by dragging children and allegations of school bullying into it and gathering her gang to send hateful messages to local mothers by tagging these mothers in Insta stories. Along with getting her followers to send thousands of abusive messages to Keels.

The two main issues that the threads were about - PayPal donations & DA safeguarding concerns - she hasn’t actually responded to. She’s just making up lies that we want her child dead etc which is untrue and has never been stated by anyone.

Reactions: 15
So after reading Keels articles, I thought I’d go check her Go Fund Me page as I was a bit dubious. It says that funds are donated and also used to keep her page running, which is fair enough. However, reading parts of it (quoted below) I have come away feeling it is contradictory to her recent behaviour. Also, why hasn’t she updated people on what funds have been donated?? Surely if people are kind enough to donate, it’s the least you can do. It just makes me feel like what Keels is suggesting is true. Can PTWM not evidence this or is she refusing to?

To date we have worked alongside several agencies and refuges, running campaigns where we have donated funds to change the lives of the warriors they're helping.
These have included: SAFE (Exeter), Action for children UK, The Wish Centre Blackburn, Survive Bristol, Harbour, Little Miracles Peterborough, Homegroup Buckinghamshire
...On top of that I am being asked to campaign for bullying charities and am predominately working alongside KIDSCAPE UK
I want to be able to have the time to run this page more effectively... and I don't want to continue inundating you all running campaigns every few months to raise more funds.
To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page...
If you can donate, please do. You don't have to be on PayPal as you can use a debit card via the link - there’s lots of options - as little as £1 a month and I hope that if there are enough of us on board - we will ultimately start changing the lives of others.
So she’s said she’s worked with those charities, not said donate to the page to donate to the charities. I feel like people have jumped on this band wagon of hate. If people were so convinced about donating to certain charities then they’d have surely donated to those charities themselves?? They’d have done that and not through someone else?? People who have donated should have read into this more. There’s no way I’d ever donate to anyone else if I wanted the money to go to a specific charity. That’s never been what it’s about. It’s all been twisted to make out she’s doing something seedy when she’s not. If she was, she’d have been reported to the police or authorities and investigated.

Reactions: 9
Keels should’ve just stuck to the PayPal thing and nothing else. In my opinion the PayPal was the only thing that needed clarification.

I saw ptwm’s stories...I’ve read here for a while & I've never seen anybody post that they hope her baby dies, if that’s true though it’s bloody sick.

Also, anybody find it a bit odd that the person claiming to be part of the family has now disappeared the same time Keels has? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.