Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needed a new thread. Please choose a title. I think the most popular was ‘Throwing round bully accusations, but still no explanation on the PayPal donations’ from @Mrswhale
Can you add this @admin ???

Copied last post from @2020two

I just listened and found it interesting that she thinks us trolls are dehumanising influencers and we think it's ok to slag them off because they have a wide following. The thing is we haven't dehumanised them, they did it to themselves when they sold their lives for views. When you put yourself out in the world like this, you have to be prepared for criticism. If you want the public limelight it is not always going to be roses and daisies. This is the way the world works, and frankly how it has always worked.

I would NEVER put myself out in the public like this because I know I couldn't handle it. If I read threads and threads of people saying things about me I would be seriously crushed and question my own behaviour and integrity. But that's not what actually happens, they read, cry troll and try to pretend the problem is because we have problems in our own emotions and lives and project it onto influences. If you can't handle the heat - get out of the kitchen? If people criticising your life (that you willingly put out online) is too much for your to handle you are in the wrong career. You don't see genuine celebrities crying about these things do you. No.

Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again - I am a psychologist and I cannot even comprehend the idiocy of influencers.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tit flash cash flash no work mummy stop trolling and show us the paypal money! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The world has gone PC mad! You aren’t allowed to have your own opinion anymore, you have to tow the line in fear of offending people 🙄

You can not police people opinions! You can Not call people jealous because they don’t like you. I don’t like Boris Johnson but I’m far from jealous of him!

quote from Ricky Gervais on freedom of speech...

Attachments

Reactions: 13
don’t know how long you’ve all followed Amy for - or if you even do - but I know she’d be truthful about her PayPal donations if she was to “fundraise”

I can’t remember who it was - and frankly I’m too tired to go and look back in the other thread 😂 after having done a proper workout. None of that pissing about with a mop in the garden 🤦‍♀️ - that said it’s all the gear, no idea and that her shoes were 160 quid. That’s MADNESS. I train 6 days a week, my partner is a PT so obviously lives in gym gear too. Neither of us have ever spent that much in shoes 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
that said it’s all the gear, no idea and that her shoes were 160 quid. That’s MADNESS. I train 6 days a week, my partner is a PT so obviously lives in gym gear too. Neither of us have ever spent that much in shoes 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
All the clobber, what a knobber...

Her, not you...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow! Just got in from work, knowing one of our Doctors is seriously ill with Covid and see this oxygen thief has been causing trouble, honestly does she not have anything else to worry about? Maybe if she got of her arse and maybe helped people in her local area at this time then she wouldn’t have to go sticking her minging hooves into other people’s business.

I urge everyone on here to report her account and unfollow her. Then go follow Amy even if just for a while. I’d love to see her follower numbers go up!
Honestly what a bleep.

Reactions: 19
don’t know how long you’ve all followed Amy for - or if you even do - but I know she’d be truthful about her PayPal donations if she was to “fundraise”
What is her name on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
The big essay is coming isn’t it? It’s overdue this month and her getting involved in this is giving her a topic to waffle about. She will use absolutely anything.

Reactions: 17
“Influencers” (even the word makes me cringe) are pathetic. Each and every one of them has walked into their position with their greedy eyes wide open. They want the touch of fame, the #gifts, and the cash. They enjoy the adulation of strangers. They are oh so happy with the work/life balance their new “career” affords them.

The flipside of that is you sell yourself. You sell your children, your relationship, your home, your whole lifestyle. It’s all up for grabs - you are the business and your followers are the consumers. Their follows equate to cash so they are vitally important, and they want more and more of YOU. You get paid to sell more and more products to these followers so that they can effectively buy a piece of you, buy the lifestyle you ceaselessly promote.

The other inevitable downside is “trolls” (another term that makes me cringe as it’s a tit word). Not everyone will like what you do. As an “influencer”, it is not up to you to shout these people down, it is your JOB to put up with it. Either ignore the comments or deal with them in a mature fashion. Don’t bully them into submission or set your followers on them. The TRULY famous with public accounts get abuse on every post. They ignore it.

You can’t control it, you can’t call people mentally ill for not agreeing with you. If you want the money and free tit, you have no choice but to accept the less fun side of the “job”.

Or you could, you know, get off your arse and do a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
“Influencers” (even the word makes me cringe) are pathetic. Each and every one of them has walked into their position with their greedy eyes wide open. They want the touch of fame, the #gifts, and the cash. They enjoy the adulation of strangers. They are oh so happy with the work/life balance their new “career” affords them.

The flipside of that is you sell yourself. You sell your children, your relationship, your home, your whole lifestyle. It’s all up for grabs - you are the business and your followers are the consumers. Their follows equate to cash so they are vitally important, and they want more and more of YOU. You get paid to sell more and more products to these followers so that they can effectively buy a piece of you, buy the lifestyle you ceaselessly promote.

The other inevitable downside is “trolls” (another term that makes me cringe as it’s a tit word). Not everyone will like what you do. As an “influencer”, it is not up to you to shout these people down, it is your JOB to put up with it. Either ignore the comments or deal with them in a mature fashion. Don’t bully them into submission or set your followers on them. The TRULY famous with public accounts get abuse on every post. They ignore it.

You can’t control it, you can’t call people mentally ill for not agreeing with you. If you want the money and free tit, you have no choice but to accept the less fun side of the “job”.

Or you could, you know, get off your arse and do a proper job.
YES! Couldn’t have worded it better myself

Reactions: 4
The big essay is coming isn’t it? It’s overdue this month and her getting involved in this is giving her a topic to waffle about. She will use absolutely anything.
I literally thought this earlier.....it's been a bit boring for her this month, so she's had to create a drama to do the monthly long winded post 😂

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get it, she wasn’t even mentioned and yet she is like a dog with a bone 🙄

Running out of content sweetheart 😂

Reactions: 12
Wow! Her stories. Do we really live in a world where we arent allowed to have an opinion and not like people? Are these influencers really that sensitive that the thought of someone not liking them or wanting to follow them sends them into a frenzy? Racheale or however you spell her name, and these other influencer friends of hers need to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to take a leaf out of a real celebs book, they get proper tit thrown at them every day on social media.
They just ignore, don't even reply, they get on with their lives.......because they have a bleeping life to begin with 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.