Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry, it took me ages to find something in the spirit of what was suggested as a new thread title, I hope this is OK @Wotsit , I had to find something that would fit. It's your suggestion with 23 votes but it was just too long. I hope you're ok with this

Please move any stuff over from the end of the last thread as it was getting juicy!

Much love and strength to everyone ❤

Previous threads: PTWM

• Heart
Reactions: 9
First time Iv cooked since isolation ... you twit... and actually was it really cooking ? So who has been cooking for those children , let’s not forget as they are not at school they are needing breakfast lunch and tea , your beloved McDonald’s has shut so is that the children’s breakfast out the window .

Reactions: 11
First time Iv cooked since isolation ... you twit... and actually was it really cooking ? So who has been cooking for those children , let’s not forget as they are not at school they are needing breakfast lunch and tea , your beloved McDonald’s has shut so is that the children’s breakfast out the window .
Josh of course, who apparently is still working FULL TIME whilst feeding six kids (seven if you include Lazy Louise) three times a day, homeschooling at least three of them, weaning the baby, clipping the chickens, and cleaning the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course , I was beginning to think they were all still attached to lady Rachaele breast there for no needing to cook! Isolation desperation’s and all that ! She would love to hold the title of saving the household!

Reactions: 5
3 grand for braces????? Now we know where some of the PayPal money has been spent on 🦷

Reactions: 14
So blatantly reads here - when she says “trolls”, she means “people voicing opinions on Tattle”.

Many of whom she took money off under false pretences.

She then spends over £3k on bleeping braces and wonders why people who were paying her their hard-earned cash to help victims of domestic abuse aren’t amused?

She really is thick.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So blatantly reads here - when she says “trolls”, she means “people voicing opinions on Tattle”.

Many of whom she took money off under false pretences.

She then spends over £3k on bleeping braces and wonders why people who were paying her their hard-earned cash to help victims of domestic abuse aren’t amused?

She really is thick.
And also cleverly worded to get people to fawn over her not tiny boobs

Reactions: 9
Why is she and her dimwit witch of a husband not out helping local elderly/vulnerable people??
he’s supposedly a police man or ex. Both fit healthy people that like to portray their always bleeping hero of the hour.
Too bleeping lazy and selfish that’s why. Yet we all know once this is all over she will try to make out she saved thousands of lives and ‘worked’ with doctors to find a cure :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
You’ve all clearly forgotten - she was cut in half! She can’t possibly go shopping! And Josh needs to be there with her as she’s obviously still in recovery! Poor lamb 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbh it’s prob a top up of their own shopping (not full blown weekly shop obvs) and she prob left it outside the door and took a pic of it and made up the friend. If said friend did drop it off , wouldn’t there be a pic of friend in back ground socially distanced but there for a pic??

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand how people idolise her kids. It’s so creepy. How can you care so much about someone else’s kids that you have never met!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In my experience when narcissists tell the world they’re amazing a lot of people just believe them
And adore them...

• Sad
Reactions: 18
In my experience when narcissists tell the world they’re amazing a lot of people just believe them
And adore them...
It really goes to show these people don’t have their own mind, to be that easily led and influenced is very sad - but they make the perfect audience for her, they lap up what she says, put her on that pedestal and worship her every word. It’s like a brainwashed cult!!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t stand how people idolise her kids. It’s so creepy. How can you care so much about someone else’s kids that you have never met!
Ugh. She flogs the kids to death. Every aspect of their lives has been written about or videoed. It’s classless to even engage in it with her imo

Reactions: 11
I wonder when she’s going to fashion herself some fake freckles like Astrid. And I can’t quite believe Astrid herself makes her liver spots look like freckles. She’s a genius

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh. She flogs the kids to death. Every aspect of their lives has been written about or videoed. It’s classless to even engage in it with her imo
Must be quite uncomfortable being filmed the whole time, putting on a show, being careful what you do and say. I couldn’t be bothered with that.

Can’t believe Astrid is 54. I thought she was 60 plus.
At least R is starting to hang around with people of a similar age...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be calling her mummy next.
Astrid is another bleep. Holds a dinner party but never invites the older kids. Just the one she can pick up

Reactions: 14
Must be quite uncomfortable being filmed the whole time, putting on a show, being careful what you do and say. I couldn’t be bothered with that.

At least R is starting to hang around with people of a similar age...
I didn’t mean the kids are classless. It’s not their fault. I mean the people that ask her for videos of them and comment about them. I couldn’t cope with that many people knowing so much. It would freak me out 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.