Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I did call my 14 year old a lazy hole yesterday while shouting 🤦 will need to apologise when he gets up.

I'm sure the postman is well happy to be out and about delivering her bleeping wax melts. Bellend.
This is what she cant quite grasp... telling people to stay in but it's ok to carry on putting delivery people at risk so she gets her pointless sweets and wax melts... deliveries should be essential food items only... shes such a moron

Reactions: 14
Agreed, I’m on the Mrs Meldrum thread and that has me rolling with what a clueless, self absorbed twonk she is. However I can barely watch Rachaeleee. She definitely has a very sinister side to her. I’ll never forgot how vile she was to the poster in a DM when she thought it was the boys’ mum. Just a pure evil way to speak to her.
Totally agree, she really showed herself for what she really is then... a nasty piece of work.

What happened to Betsy's job at the hairdressers. She was their star employee!
It was a summer job apparently, never known hairdressers to be seasonal 🤥

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, she really showed herself for what she really is then... a nasty piece of work.
And her response to AnaSophia when she asked on Josh's page about the PayPal money. That really shocked me how utterly vile she was. Until then I was a little on the fence but her response said it all

Reactions: 13
And her response to AnaSophia when she asked on Josh's page about the PayPal money. That really shocked me how utterly vile she was. Until then I was a little on the fence but her response said it all
There was someone else on here too who got a vile response from her. I wish her sheep could see all of this then maybe it would bring R down a peg or two.

I don’t like to wish misfortune on anyone, but she really needs some kind of comeuppance for the PayPal donations alone!

Reactions: 7
What happened to Betsy's job at the hairdressers. She was their star employee!
I thought she was working in a cafe? And she was the best waitress they'd ever seen?

There was someone else on here too who got a vile response from her. I wish her sheep could see all of this then maybe it would bring R down a peg or two.

I don’t like to wish misfortune on anyone, but she really needs some kind of comeuppance for the PayPal donations alone!
It was someone who I haven't seen on here in a while, but she had emailed Rachaelleieio asking for a breakdown of where the money had been spent, she got a half-arsed reply which only really covered the period since people started asking and included things like "sending donated Sheepers slippers to a refuge" (eg no real money spent by PTWM). When the user pushed a bit further, Rachaelelele got very defensive and had a go at her about sharing the emails on here, and sent through a refund even though she hadn't requested it, but put it through as good and services so the person didn't even get her full amount back.

Reactions: 5
I didn't see any of those replies...I'm intrigued now 😂

Reactions: 3
Its not even just the way she speaks to him..the text before that..making him make her breakfast..she treats the boys like slaves..foot rubs..babysitters..make her food... is there anything she does for herself
Plus the fact that Seb has actually said sarcastically ‘look how positive your messages are to me’. He is completely aware of how she treats them and is bringing it up, what does he get in response? Being told to shut up.

feel like crying for those boys at times. To be honest Rachel is a vile scumbag and we all know that, but Josh is even worse for allowing that to happen to his sons.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I didn't see any of those replies...I'm intrigued now 😂
Gosh way back in the earlier threads, I think they might have been posted on the first post in one to highlight to anyone just joining - to save you trawling through 50 odd pages of 25 threads 😂

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 4
Hope this works...

The user was @Kayles1986

She looks like a completely different person to the photo on that post doesnt she 👀 its actually a shocking change.xx

Reactions: 4
She really has no reason to complain. They have so much space. I would love access to a garden right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Haven't looked at her posts or stories for a while now as we have had some devastating news in the family so social media has been the last thing on my mind along with oh you know the global pandemic goin on atm too...not that R would realise, she still thinks the world revolves around her!

The getting unnecessary items delivered show's how selfish she is.
Myself and my hubby are both keyworkers so are still going out to work, it's a double edged sword, we are grateful that we both have jobs to go to but are terrified at the same time that everytime we go out we risk bringing something home to our children.

That will be the same for delivery drivers, postworkers, is getting sweets delivered a necessity??!! She is so far out of touch with the real world it's untrue!
My hubby turns 40 next month,we have cancelled his party we were organising and we spoke today about how he will most probably have to wait for any presents as atm I am not ordering anything unnecessarily, which is fine we're adults and we understand that we must do everything we can to limit everyone's risk of unnecessary contact.

Oh and while I'm at it, I've said it before an I'll say it again, she talks to them boys like tit, I can imagine in a few years time them boys writing a book about their horrendous childhood with the evil stepmum who made their lives a misery. Karma R, it will come one day.

Sorry turned into abit of a ramble, haven't posted in a while and I got carried away!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He definitely isn't working for the police- she mentioned in her stories about how he can work remotely from anywhere
Police officers can work from home. They get a bit more flexibility these days, especially when they have children. R obviously can't handle all those kids on her own so that's why he's probably doing it. Also he's an officer for bloody wildlife, can't imagine he's that busy 😂

Reactions: 2
I have no idea what went on with the boys mum but I can guarantee they will go looking for her in a few years! R is so horrible to them 😭

Reactions: 10
Interesting development on the old influencers front. Basically if they are set up as self employed they can get 80% of monthly profit up to £30k a year as a wage from the government. Obviously based on what they declared in January and only if they stop earning now. Tight decisions to be made I would think 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm a key worker seeing putting my husband at risk everyday (he has underlying health issues)
I'm working my arse off not feeling too well either (not c symtoms). The pair of them make me sick with their moaning and bullshit. Get HIM out on the front line doing some good. But we all know she can't cope alone. Wft did she have another kid knowing full well she can't cope. She's a lazy bleeping witch who needs to wake up to reality.
And I know this is bitchy but her face now matches her personality -cold mean and ugly!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.