Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people right now:

*caught in a panicked cycle of handwashing and homeschooling with a dollop of financial fear to top it off*

Narcissistic Nora:

*here’s my husband cooking, here’s my husband educating my children, here’s my daughter caring for the animals I can’t stand, EVERYONE MUST GIVE ME ATTENTION BECAUSE I’M NOT SLEEPING, #ad #ad, complain about Edie, ooh look a sweet treat for ME because I’m worth it and duck anyone else who’s struggling right now*

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Boxes full of overpriced penny chews now!

I got laid off work on Monday and have no income for the time being, so seeing her flaunt her unnecessary purchases winds me up more than normal right now! I know I won't be the only one and I'm lucky that I have a job to go back to when all this is over, but still!

Before anyone tells me I'm jealous, I'm not. I'm realistic. A tit load of people are really worrying about financial stuff right now and she's got no shame or sensitivity to the followers she's meant to care about.

P.S. hope all her bleeping teeth fall out after eating all those sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I got laid off work on Monday and have no income for the time being, so seeing her flaunt her unnecessary purchases winds me up more than normal right now! I know I won't be the only one and I'm lucky that I have a job to go back to when all this is over, but still!

Before anyone tells me I'm jealous, I'm not. I'm realistic. A tit load of people are really worrying about financial stuff right now and she's got no shame or sensitivity to the followers she's meant to care about.

Sorry to hear that ❤

It’s not jealousy, I think it’s more fury that she’s so out of the loop. People are dying, millions of others are struggling financially, and she’s sat in her little bubble with her cash and her kids and her house and garden and bleeping chickens eating sweets without a care in the world ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She won't even care if they do, because she'll just cream in the PayPal dosh to buy a whole new set.

Reactions: 7

Totally agree with you. Shes so out of touch with reality its embarrassing. I got so excited today because iv managed to bag a food delivery slot for a weeks time.. we haven't been able to do any form of food shopping in over 2 weeks. My kids are missing their grand parents..my eldest had a panic attack when he had to stop going school because he was terrified. Half my family are nhs workers. Theres people out there who have lost their family members..people living in fear of abuse..elderly worried about literally everything... oh the list literally goes on.
By the looks of it her engagement is really hitting a downward fall right now and the deeper we get into this virus (the worst is still yet to peak) the more people will get fucked off with her rubbing her tit in their face and I just cant wait for it. She wont be jobless or penniless when the ads dry up like she says... there will be more job opportunities for her if she got off her lazy arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Brilliant; let’s just rub our hands over food other people are going to eat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, isn’t she a delight telling Seb to shut up.

Reactions: 11
She probably counts herself as a key worker, only she does it sat on her arse and the 'essential'job is posting pointless ads for people that have serious tit going on in their lives and couldn't give a dam about her bullshit.
I'm sure there will be a post coming up where she has been a bleeping hero saving lives and giving the NHS advice as they sob over her starburst adverts.
Ffs when will this selfish, egotistical witch wake up to the real world. She is a disgusting human being.
I hope this is the start of her demise.

Reactions: 13
I swear if she posts a gousto ad or the fact she has a box I will lose my miiiiiind 😂
Iv noticed they have dwindled from various influencers stories..... thank god

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont follow any influencers any more on my main account as it was really affecting me...are all of their engagement levels going down? How is mrs hinch coping without being able to shop!!!

Reactions: 6
Rachel
No one gives a flying duck that your baby sucks your tit for his milk in the morning. The fact that he looks like he pisses about more than he is being fed should tell you he’s ready for Maccys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny isn’t it, I follow a handful of threads about influencers on here, and in general they really make me belly laugh. We poke fun at the influencer in question and I love how insightful, witty, and clever people are about seeing through some of the deceitful or misleading content that influencers churn out.

I don’t know why but I find this thread often has a mean, nasty undertone. I genuinely don’t mean that to have a go at any particular user. I suppose my question is, does the tone of the thread reflect the personality of the influencer? for example....Stacey Solomon- she’s ridiculous, attention-seeking twit, but in essence probably quite a sweet person in the flesh and pretty harmless. Anyone follow the Nicki Ryan/Fopperholic thread? She is really vain, obsessed with herself and her looks, lazy-ass Mother, but again probably not doing the world any serious harm in the grand scheme of things. But with Rachele it’s like she hides a genuinely insidious dark side of just plain mean, and I always sense that there’s a really nasty element to her personality that she hides quite well. More often than not her thread on here leaves a sour taste in my mouth too. (again...not having a go at you guys...just reflecting on the general ‘tone’ of different threads on here)

Maybe I’m going way to deep with it all....🤯🤪
Agreed, I’m on the Mrs Meldrum thread and that has me rolling with what a clueless, self absorbed twonk she is. However I can barely watch Rachaeleee. She definitely has a very sinister side to her. I’ll never forgot how vile she was to the poster in a DM when she thought it was the boys’ mum. Just a pure evil way to speak to her.

Reactions: 15
#bekind except to your step son. Repeatedly tell him to shut up if you want. Who is the adult here?!

People lose their tit at their kids all the time, just don't broadcast that tit for all to see when you’re meant to be a saint!!!

Reactions: 9
#bekind except to your step son. Repeatedly tell him to shut up if you want. Who is the adult here?!

People lose their tit at their kids all the time, just don't broadcast that tit for all to see when you’re meant to be a saint!!!
Its not even just the way she speaks to him..the text before that..making him make her breakfast..she treats the boys like slaves..foot rubs..babysitters..make her food... is there anything she does for herself

Reactions: 8
When she told josh she had bought herself the sweets for ‘feeding his son’ is she actually okay 😖

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t keep watching. I only restarted two weeks ago and honestly she is seriously troubled. She bounces from one thing to another and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone be so openly hostile towards their children. It’s bloody odd that people find that entertaining. I can’t even find anything funny to say about it. Anyone who finds that relatable is not my kind of person 😔

Reactions: 17
To be fair I did call my 14 year old a lazy hole yesterday while shouting 🤦 will need to apologise when he gets up.

I'm sure the postman is well happy to be out and about delivering her bleeping wax melts. Bellend.

Reactions: 13
She’s going on about putting the class of 2020, because Betsy isn’t going to get an A* for being such a caring young lady. No she didn’t do any studying for her mocks , fucked them up. Didn’t do any work in the lessons , because she’s more of a hands on worker . And now they are working her GCSE’s out by her mocks and her class work. Betsy class of 2020 didn’t get good grades but is a super nice person 👍🏻
What happened to Betsy's job at the hairdressers. She was their star employee!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.