Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt take her long after I said she hasn't posted what help shes done... and there it is...a message from a follower thanking her for sending her money.... but noooo she doesnt read here does she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s really out there trying and failing to look like Astrid, who in turn ripped her look off too

Reactions: 4
Trying to convince her trolls it's not lazy cooking. We never said about that. YOU'RE lazy, there's a difference! And then says J cooked it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Call me cynical, but her last story, the bit about people donating; she wouldn’t be using the current situation to ‘encourage’ her followers to begin donating to PayPal again would she? On the premise that she’ll be paying it forward, because forgive me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t she already have money that’s been donated to pass along to help and now she’s claiming personal credit for helping that person and asking for more money.

If she had half a brain she would have thanked those who donated on that post, but she can’t possibly share any of the credit.

Reactions: 12
‘We won’t use that because we have our own egg’
LOL
Reminds me of a bitchy girl at school or some tit! Everyone knows you have your own chickens, I don’t believe for a second they’re going to chuck it. Just her showing off.

Reactions: 8
My eyes have rolled so far back in my head! Sausage & mash ffs. Never needed a recipe to make that!!

Give it up Lazy Lynn, Gousto aren’t giving you freebies!! And flip me, a full Tesco shop, gousto boxes, plus shopping at m & S (yes, I spied the packet!), ads are really paying off. Thank goodness she’s financially secure to still help others!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me cynical, but her last story, the bit about people donating; she wouldn’t be using the current situation to ‘encourage’ her followers to begin donating to PayPal again would she? On the premise that she’ll be paying it forward, because forgive me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t she already have money that’s been donated to pass along to help and now she’s claiming personal credit for helping that person and asking for more money.

If she had half a brain she would have thanked those who donated on that post, but she can’t possibly share any of the credit.
We should start an isolation game of how many ill advised posts she can do. I’ll start:
Tesco Ad during panic buying. Gusto delivery when 90 % of her demographic are on the poverty line. Asking people on the poverty line to consider donating extra money they might have now, but will need in the next month or so when they start isolating. Finally sending a person money, posting their thank you message and then telling them ‘You deserve my handout because you have loyally followed me for three years.’ Sticking the Boden boot right in. Honestly, just help people. Don’t use them as content for your online persona. It’s awful

FYI ‘if you want to help, this is a link to community groups currently being set up globally x’

Reactions: 18
Does she actually still work part time or is insta-mumming her only occupation now?

Reactions: 5
Does she actually still work part time or is insta-mumming her only occupation now?
No she stopped actual work a couple of years ago, she said she was made redundant but there was no big dramatic post so my guess is she quit when the PayPal money started rolling in

• Angry
Reactions: 22
How long is she gonna breastfeed that kid before he’s putting the tit in himself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breastfeeding is the most beautiful thing and im honestly devastated I struggled but I’m sick and tired about how much she moans about it and doesn’t just enjoy the moment. I look at women and smile when I see them breastfeed so that they know I support them, they can’t help their baby needs feeding but ffs R I’m ducking sick of seeing your tit or the need for you to broadcast every day that you’re breastfeeding. Don’t know what posses someone to record/snap pics of doing it every single day. What a boring life.

Reactions: 14
Someone please explain to me why she can’t get him a dummy?

I never produced milk so don’t know the deal, is it not that easy to swap a tit for a dummy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What the duck is that message from Josh about and why is Edie able to receive messages?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.