Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh you bleeping idiot. As you guys spend so much time on your phones reading here I suggest you take a little time to google Stockholm syndrome and coercive control.

Reactions: 16
I breast fed both of my babies to 8 months and 7 months, yes they love to use you as a 'dummy' but, I would stroke babies forehead or move to un-latch so they would actually feed for long enough (or near enough) ifor they started to stop feeding.
And if you're reading here Rach, had a good chat with your dad today, as I do often enough and you'll be pleased to know,him and mum are so very happy, as they always have been. Your wank attempt to split them up just did NOTHING. 👌👏

Ooooh we have 1 nosey girl so let's have a few more lol
Any patchwork quilts getting involved (patchwork familys, just as ours was, from the age of 5 ish. Funnily enough there was also 6 kids in our family too. How very strange)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Josh you bleeping idiot. As you guys spend so much time on your phones reading here I suggest you take a little time to google Stockholm syndrome and coercive control.
He’s as big a twit as Rachel albeit downtrodden and submissive.

Reactions: 8
Oh haha we have one nosey girl, let's have a few more, patchwork quilts ?( just like our family was when we were 5 ish, funnily enough there were 6 kids in our patchwork too.....very strange)

My phones on the go slow, hence the double post, sorry guys

Reactions: 5
I breast fed both of my babies to 8 months and 7 months, yes they love to use you as a 'dummy' but, I would stroke babies forehead or move to un-latch so they would actually feed for long enough (or near enough) ifor they started to stop feeding.
And if you're reading here Rach, had a good chat with your dad today, as I do often enough and you'll be pleased to know,him and mum are so very happy, as they always have been. Your wank attempt to split them up just did NOTHING. 👌👏

Any patchwork quilts getting involved (patchwork familys, just as ours was, from the age of 5 ish. Funnily enough there was also 6 kids in our family too. How very strange)
Glad she didn’t succeed in breaking them up. Bet he was glad to get away from R.

Reactions: 7
Oh haha we have one nosey girl, let's have a few more, patchwork quilts ?( just like our family was when we were 5 ish, funnily enough there were 6 kids in our patchwork too.....very strange)

My phones on the go slow, hence the double post, sorry guys
It's awful that she tried to split them up but doesn'tcsurprise me. It serms like she needs to be centre of attention at all times.

Glad she didn't split them up her dad is happy

Look forward to the soggy wet posts of B in Bristol tmrw for the climate change protests - I live in Bristol and I will be avoiding the centre at all costs!

Reactions: 6
She's doing a great job of leaving her phone in the kitchen charging while she gets in bed early and reads isn't she? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Look forward to the soggy wet posts of B in Bristol tmrw for the climate change protests - I live in Bristol and I will be avoiding the centre at all costs!

Me too! I'll be trying to avoid the traffic and wankers like Betsy.

I know this has been discussed but Rachaelele's mouth:oops: , it's like a burst sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Greta Thunberg’s whole thing is missing school to protest.
I get that's Greta's thing...what I don't get is letting Betsy miss school when a few months ago we were told that she was sent home because she was so anxious and worried about failing all her GCSEs. She's going to be sitting her exams in about 2 months time, there's no way I'd be letting her have any days off...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.