Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Towards the end of last year, Rachel said she was getting in about £300 per month. No proof of where it has gone, but I wonder if she is harping on about setting up a charity because she takes over £5k a year in 'donations'.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the charity she said she was setting up about 10 months ago that still hasn't happened. Just like she hasn't provided a newsletter, she hasn't gone into schools to see what they are doing to stamp out bullying, we haven't seen her visiting organisations or meeting the people that the donations are helping.

Oh look, is that the one of the children Josh doesn’t feature because of his history? But Rachel can post photos of him??
Yep! shes never posted so many pics of him as she has the last week since saying we cant post the kids on SM because they need to be protected :ROFLMAO:

Messiah2019
PaypalTattleLife2019 :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the comments; “don’t speak to me in such a derogatory way Betsy” wag wag finger
“Yeah that’s abuse that is” from Betsy. They are blatantly reading here.

no Rachel people are fed up of your lies and scamming.
Yep, they clearly all read here.

Making light of people saying how disrespectful and arrogant your teenage daughter/stepdaughter is doesn't mean she isn't disrespectful and arrogant. She's rude. And she is as far from kind as Rachaeaeaele is from honest.

She has also perfected a really unpleasant scowl that I've seen her use mostly on her younger siblings but also with Josh. It's the sort of scowl that will get her into trouble if she does it to the wrong person when she's out getting pissed up on vodka (if she hasn't already drunk it all during the day at school)

Betsy having a go at josh saying he doesn't even pay the bills, she does
It was on her stories a few days ago, think they only last 24 hours?

Reactions: 6
Well her last performance has made me finally unfollow her they bang on about be kind yet they are the biggest hypocrites ever and just play up for the camera. Can not wait for the day it all comes crashing down around them

Reactions: 12
Alright Billy No-Balls, go ahead and mock the few people who were showing genuine concern for you. Just you keep on being hen-pecked into doing everything so your lazy arsed wife doesn’t have to move an inch off the couch, keep taking backchat from your disrespectful stepdaughters. You’ve made your bed anyway, enjoy lying in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From that video Josh is basically telling Betsy it’s fine to speak to him like tit, well you make your bed you lie in it! Shame that he allows himself to be taken for a mug but it would seem he’s more than happy with it. Mad what a few thousand followers and some £££ will make you do!

Reactions: 19
Creepy? Oh for God's sake. Get out of here.
So you think it’s beneficial to a baby to have his nap with a nipple in his mouth when he could be in a cot or a pram while the lazy bleep owner of said nipple could do some housework

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does any other mum let their child fall asleep with their nipple in their mouth because I find that very bizarre and boarderline creepy
yep breastfed babies do it all of the time. If you try and take them off they will suddenly start feeding again

Reactions: 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.