Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Edie is lucky to have Josh. He seems to do more for her than R. But these things should be kept private. She will grow up with no sense of privacy.

Reactions: 10
He isnt her dad tho. Yes its great he is so involved and thats brilliant but he isnt her father.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
He isnt her dad tho. Yes its great he is so involved and thats brilliant but he isnt her father.🤷‍♀️
Probably why R is encouraging Edie to speak to Josh - because she still has control over him whereas she doesn’t over E’s actual father.

Reactions: 6
Whhhhy does Josh think it's acceptable to wear those leggings the way he does!! I cannot unsee anything I see when he has them on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it very strange that they eat different meals to the kids. Why not all have the same thing?

Reactions: 13
Lazy arse. Can't do anything apart from breastfeed and watch /slag off Josh running round like her slave

Reactions: 5
I loathe this

An effort to make people laugh well call me humourless but there is nothing funny about hearing a baby cry like that.

Reactions: 9
I haven't really followed along R for long maybe since the mod stuff kicked off. I didn't know she had a book. So I'm picking up the story as I go along. One thing I can't get I mean alot I can't get my head around but the biggest. Why is josh with her. She does duck all. I think she treats him like tit. She just seems like alot of baggage in the first place lazy... Bit of a crook... The mouth on her.. I don't get it.. Anyone know

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.