Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from #1😊

Please take a look at @Keels
Article regarding Part Time Working Mummy, her charity PayPal donation site being money for her and not charity. With a few truths about her real life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a largish following ... depends what you count as largish however I’m mindful that my reach is mental health based and the back lash from this could be detrimental to my own and those who share this health... shall ponder (think PTWM follows me though also?)

Reactions: 3
Keels -
Could you put a link to your article on the first page of this thread so that any newcomers are aware of what our concerns are?

That wasn’t all meant to be in bold! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Article regarding Part Time Working Mummy, her charity PayPal donation site being money for her and not charity. With a few truths about her real life

[/URL]

I’ve got a largish following ... depends what you count as largish however I’m mindful that my reach is mental health based and the back lash from this could be detrimental to my own and those who share this health... shall ponder (think PTWM follows me though also?)
It says I can edit the thread so I could post it in the description if that's easier

@Keels article I mean

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind taking the flack of people. One of reasons I wrote the article primarily is because I’ve had a mental illness for 25 years (all under control) and she completely takes advantage of people like me for her own gain.
The backlash is no problem for me believe me. I have a talent at handling online abuse.

(I’m politically vocal and right wing BNP racists often come for me but don’t bother me, so I can pretty much handle any onslaught)

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind taking the flack of people. One of reasons I wrote the article primarily is because I’ve had a mental illness for 25 years (all under control) and she completely takes advantage of people like me for her own gain.
The backlash is no problem for me believe me. I have a talent at handling online abuse.

(I’m politically vocal and right wing BNP racists often come for me but don’t bother me, so I can pretty much handle any onslaught)
I meant sharing from my insta account will direct traffic to my account and some maybe vulnerable others who share it may receive abuse / hate from her cult members by sharing ... so I need to think about it first, also I hold my hands up to being affected by online trolls and not handling it well due to mental health problems ..... but also to donating to PTWM on occasion also so it’s important to me it becomes public knowledge

Reactions: 6
I meant sharing from my insta account will direct traffic to my account and some maybe vulnerable others who share it may receive abuse / hate from her cult members by sharing ... so I need to think about it first, also I hold my hands up to being affected by online trolls and not handling it well due to mental health problems ..... but also to donating to PTWM on occasion also so it’s important to me it becomes public knowledge
Ahh right I get you. It’s a tough one. The online abuse doesn’t bother me at all. But I’m on political Twitter so it’s brutal. I’ve built up a barrier (I’m also a hard faced cow to be honest, which you can probably tell by this thread.) If there is a way to do it and put ownership on me and not you or your followers (saying she wrote it, take it to her dms or something.) My Insta and Twitter are open. (I don’t really use Facebook) x

Well done on that article. I actually feel really shocked that she has the audacity to write a book based on lies, she really struck me as someone who was honest.

I did wonder how true the Mothercare thing was when she can’t even leave the house without Josh so can’t imagine she would approach a stranger and strike up a conversation. It is all just odd. Really bloody odd

Reactions: 5
Can you just post the link in her insta comments?
No. Instagram only do links in bio’s not in comments. You can post it but it doesn’t link to anything, it’s just a http address

Can you just post the link in her insta comments?
I reckon she’d delete it pretty quickly and then block whoever posted it.

Wonder if she was moaning about ‘the trolls’ to her lash lady as for some strange reason her eyelash salon is now starting a positive PR campaign for her 🙄😂
B3B20A4F-3EAB-413E-95B8-98E62F8226FD.jpeg

Last edited:
I reckon she’d delete it pretty quickly and then block whoever posted it.

Wonder if she was moaning about ‘the trolls’ to her lash lady as for some strange reason her eyelash salon is now starting a positive PR campaign for her 🙄😂View attachment 22368
I’m a bit bored, so I’m going in hard for a while 🤷🏻‍♀️. She is still watching my Instagram from the fake account. So I messaged the fake account and still got nothing back 🤨🤨

Attachments

She's deleted the comment
😂😂😂
I’ll just keep dropping them everywhere when I can be bothered. People will soon get sick of it.
Note** I’ll stop everything if she addresses the claims btw. Just in case she is still reading this. Just put up a statement or note or anything and it’s done for me **

RIght.
I’ve directly messaged her Husband for a comment with the article and an explanation. So hopefully, we can all get some answers and be able to move on from this.
It’s starting to really get on my nerves and I don’t want to start creating drama everywhere because it’s all been new for me to write about a public person so directly and it to have been handled so badly PR wise.
Fingers crossed 🤞

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂
I’ll just keep dropping them everywhere when I can be bothered. People will soon get sick of it.
Note** I’ll stop everything if she addresses the claims btw. Just in case she is still reading this. Just put up a statement or note or anything and it’s done for me **

RIght.
I’ve directly messaged her Husband for a comment with the article and an explanation. So hopefully, we can all get some answers and be able to move on from this.
It’s starting to really get on my nerves and I don’t want to start creating drama everywhere because it’s all been new for me to write about a public person so directly and it to have been handled so badly PR wise.
Fingers crossed 🤞
Have you tried her manager?

Have you tried her manager?
Simone isn’t her manager.
Anyway, I’m giving up after tonight.
I feel bad for all involved.
The whole situation has drove me potty.
I have never come across such behaviour in my life.
It’s out there now. Someone will get to her one day xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.