Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the Unmummsy Mum post something the other week about changing your thinking from “I have to” to “I get to” and while I’m not shy of the odd moan myself I think this would be a good philosophy for Rachael to adopt. She’s lucky she gets to take her kids to school, she gets to make them all dinner as she’s at home, she gets to buy them things for xmas with what appears to be little financial concern.

Yet currently all she seems to do is moan about having to do these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw the Unmummsy Mum post something the other week about changing your thinking from “I have to” to “I get to” and while I’m not shy of the odd moan myself I think this would be a good philosophy for Rachael to adopt. She’s lucky she gets to take her kids to school, she gets to make them all dinner as she’s at home, she gets to buy them things for xmas with what appears to be little financial concern.

Yet currently all she seems to do is moan about having to do these things.
I have so much respect for The Unmumsy Mum. You can tell she is as genuine as they come and naturally very funny. She stays out of all the instamum bullshit, isn’t ad after ad and despite her hundreds of thousands of followers and successful books her ego has remained in tact. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one negative comment about her on here and that speaks volumes. Rachael on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have so much respect for The Unmumsy Mum. You can tell she is as genuine as they come and naturally very funny. She stays out of all the instamum bullshit, isn’t ad after ad and despite her hundreds of thousands of followers and successful books her ego has remained in tact. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one negative comment about her on here and that speaks volumes. Rachael on the other hand...
You missed an E 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on her latest stories. It seems the only help she does for her "warriors" is actually display a message for help off others without actually doing anything herself yet for some reason she's treated as the second coming.

The amount of tit she films and shares shows she doesn't exactly work hard behind the scenes either plus you know she's not the sort to do a kind thing without bragging about it.

And I just don't believe that a newly promoted Segeant would send her that message.

And her poor girl can't even sing without it being shared.

Reactions: 11
When shes posting these pleas why isn't she also adding how the PayPal money is being used 🧐

Reactions: 14
no way is that a real email 😂😂😂
I'd bet my house that isn't a real email, it's come from one of her other email accounts.

It's another "I'm a GP"/"a control centre operative"/"a Sikh" yarn. We haven't had one of these for a while! It's like the good old days! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd bet my house that isn't a real email, it's come from one of her other email accounts.

It's another "I'm a GP"/"a control centre operative"/"a Sikh" yarn. We haven't had one of these for a while! It's like the good old days! 😂😂
I agree, why cross the initials out? That was picked up on on an earlier thread with one of her emails.

Also amazing how it was mentioned that she won't shout out other DA charities and now all of a sudden we have 2 stories with details of where to send stuff......

Hi Rachelelele 👋 any news from your accountant yet on the missing 2 years of PayPal statements?

Reactions: 16
But her children still have their right to privacy violated. She's still making money from that.

Reactions: 1
Did Josh just make that beautiful fry up and she's made fun of him because he burnt betsys toast? So so ungrateful. I hate how she ridicules him.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.