Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So B has already been trolled. There’s a surprise said no one ever 🙄

Perhaps don’t put her up for trolling and abuse then Rach. She’s 15 FFS....a child and not a possession you should be exploiting.

Reactions: 9
I struggle to understand why any grown women would follow a teenager. I follow relatives to be polite but end up muting them. Can’t think of anything more tedious than the Instagram of a teen I don’t know.

Reactions: 8
I struggle to understand why any grown women would follow a teenager. I follow relatives to be polite but end up muting them. Can’t think of anything more tedious than the Instagram of a teen I don’t know.
But this wont be like following any 'normal' teen. This will be all Rachel. But also sure Betsy is a saint who is so kind and wants to save the planet so maybe we are missing out!

You can just tell that girl with the bum &tits is as bitchy as hell. Her and R friends for a reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.