Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its bloody shameful isn't is? Can you imagine basically begging strangers to give you money so you can buy a house? It's not like they were on the breadline, starving and homeless. She was working and him in a decently paid job.
Imagine the pair of them sitting rubbing their hands together counting the cash as it came in from the guilable followers.
It's sickening.
It certainly is. I don't consider myself to be a stupid person but i can't believe alarm bells never rang for me at the time they were asking for money. Looking back now it all screams dodgy scam. I can't believe she got away with it tbf. Even if any journalists do pick up on the threads about her I doubt she'll be held accountable and punished in any way. She's sold her soul to Insta #ads as the paypal gravy train has dried up but is living the life of Riley

ETA - the amount that she could have got from the monthly subscription was staggering. If only 10% of her followers at the time donated £1 a month she'd have potentially been getting in the region of £30-40k 😡

Reactions: 3
I'd be really interested to know how many people still pay their monthly PayPal donations. I came here from the Tattle rant, but going by the comments on FB and Insta a lot of people didn't and still worship the ground she walks on.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Amazing how she’s taken a SM break in the same weekend Hinch has ‘wowed’ us with her ‘exciting’ news of her own loungewear set and notepad, with all profits going to a children’s mental health charity. Now, without knowing the ins & outs of Hinch’s news and the underlying reason for her doing this (which will be to benefit herself in the long run no doubt) Rachaelaele must be horrifically fuming that another insta, who she was begging to be friends with, has now jumped on the charity band wagon 😂 nose right out of joint eh Rach? Now don’t get me wrong, not a Hinch fan however she’s a LOT smarter than Rachaelaele & PC Titwank. I’m not saying she’s ethical, not by any means but she’s riding her wave for all it’s worth and has practically got some big brands eating out of her hands. Rachaelaele doesn’t have that pulling power, she begged on Go Fund me for fooks sake to buy her house 😂 Even Stacey Solomon won’t give her the time of day so she’s stuck with KNIL getting her fadge out every 5 minutes til someone more useful & famous comes along 😂
Oh well Rachaelaele enjoy your break 👋🏼😆🤭
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but has PTWM sent a message of support to KDIL these past few days? KDIL has her first public speaking event last night and I’m just wondering if there were any “good luck” posts or words of encouragement? I’m sure KDIL travelled to watch PTWM and went to her baby shower

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but has PTWM sent a message of support to KDIL these past few days? KDIL has her first public speaking event last night and I’m just wondering if there were any “good luck” posts or words of encouragement? I’m sure KDIL travelled to watch PTWM and went to her baby shower
Not sure I’ve been on and off last few days due to work but had a quick catch up last night. Saw PTWM announce her SM break and then Hinch announce her exciting news 🤔 Imagine being an Insta persona and having to watch what the others are doing and trying to be a step ahead all the time? Exhausting and sad!

• Sad
I am in no way condoning what MOD did, but what annoys me is that she is getting put through the ringer by other instagrammers and the public. Yet queen R is still getting away with what she has done. What MOD said was wrong but the hatred she received before this I feel was unjustified. People hated on her and FOD because they had £250k in the bank, so what? If they have earned it by doing ads, paid partnerships, who cares. As long as it's above board. She shouldn't have reacted how she did but I've read some of the old threads about them and they are brutal. R thinks we are horrid trolls on here....she should look at the other threads. This one looks like a teddy bears picnic. Things mod/for are accused of, oversharing their children online, these people obv haven't seen D's stories. Least they don't publicise their children's telephone convos. R IS still getting away with it and that make a me mad.

Reactions: 14
Its bloody shameful isn't is? Can you imagine basically begging strangers to give you money so you can buy a house? It's not like they were on the breadline, starving and homeless. She was working and him in a decently paid job.
Imagine the pair of them sitting rubbing their hands together counting the cash as it came in from the guilable followers.
It's sickening. I would feel so ashamed knowing i'd conned people, lying about giving her last tenner to the lady in the supermarket, the mothercare woman etc. But they clearly don't give a duck, flouncing around in their crappy coats acting like they're some sort of celebrities.
I still can’t get my head round it, I’m actually embarrassed for her!!! Then she parades round in a £250 coat 😂 she’s got some balls and thick skin that one has. My mum wouldn’t let me go trick or treating after the age of 10 she said it was like begging from the neighbours 😂🙄 so if she saw me asking for money from strangers to pay for my house she would actually ram my phone up my arse 😆

RACHAELAELE WHY AREN’T YOU EMBARRASSED?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's the "Gabriella" screenshot. It was on thread #2. This is reply to someone asking if they could do anything to help with the house deposit.

Screenshot_20191109-205910_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I really wish I could get a job at PayPal and nosy on her statements 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else getting the no public story found on her insta? Perhaps she's gone private for her minions as she CAN'T PUTILITY THE bleeping PHONE DOWN!!!!

I love predictive text. Not putility 😂😂😂 just PUT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It certainly is. I don't consider myself to be a stupid person but i can't believe alarm bells never rang for me at the time they were asking for money. Looking back now it all screams dodgy scam. I can't believe she got away with it tbf. Even if any journalists do pick up on the threads about her I doubt she'll be held accountable and punished in any way. She's sold her soul to Insta #ads as the paypal gravy train has dried up but is living the life of Riley

ETA - the amount that she could have got from the monthly subscription was staggering. If only 10% of her followers at the time donated £1 a month she'd have potentially been getting in the region of £30-40k 😡
I’ve donated £3 a month for the last 2 years. Until I’ve finally seen the light. I know it’s not much but if everyone was doing the same......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve donated £3 a month for the last 2 years. Until I’ve finally seen the light. I know it’s not much but if everyone was doing the same......
Aww bless you. Some people commented that they were doing £5, £10 and some even more. Which is a wonderful thing to do to try and help people that need it, just a shame PTWM was too greedy to distribute it where it was supposed to have gone.

Did you ever receive an update/newsletter of where your donations went?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else getting the no public story found on her insta? Perhaps she's gone private for her minions as she CAN'T PUTILITY THE bleeping PHONE DOWN!!!!

I love predictive text. Not putility 😂😂😂 just PUT
Not getting anything 🤔
Putility 😆

I paid £2 a month, only for a few months tho - I think all together I had donated £14. Assuming it was going to women fleeing DV not to a deposit on a house that she is still privately renting, or her £250 coat! Im absolutely fuming actually. Im a single parent with 2 kids with autism. I am a full time carer for my youngest son who has other complex issues. £14 is a lot of money when your bank balance is zero!

I used to like her, thought she was down to earth etc but she contradicts everything she says. She has #ads with healthy eating companies but if Josh isnt there to cook a meal, they eat tit! She's constantly talking about how Edie loses her tit and always has to get her own way - she sounds like a right spoilt little maddam. Like has she ever heard the word no?! Betsy is beautiful but she shouldnt be swearing around her mom and the kids - its rude and disrespectful. I mean, how can you say you'v got no money, yet have 2 dogs, 6 kids, loads of chickens out the back, takeaway is a regular occurance, and she just spent £70 on a tent for a homeless person. Like a £15 2 man tent werent good enough?! Or is that her version of being skint?!? Just down to a few £100. As my version of skint is when my bank is in minus and I know when money goes in, i'm gonna have less because of fees!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I stopped following weeks ago but there are no stories I’ve just looked.

What’s she’s done via the house fund is illegal if not spent where she specified. She has raised funds specifically for a house purchase people have given in good faith that is fraud.
It’s the same as foreign men pretending to need money online to desperate for love women and running off once they’ve got what they want.

Reactions: 6
I remember seeing her stories (or maybe i read it) that her house was going up for sale as the landlord wanted to sell and gave them first refusal and she was saving for a deposit but then it was never mentioned again. Remember when she got gifted all that stuff in the conservatory too and she said that she was having anxiety about it so decided to give it to her friend as a gift.. then in the next story it was actually all in her house. Stuff from DFS like a £250 coffee table n stuff like that

Reactions: 4
Aww bless you. Some people commented that they were doing £5, £10 and some even more. Which is a wonderful thing to do to try and help people that need it, just a shame PTWM was too greedy to distribute it where it was supposed to have gone.

Did you ever receive an update/newsletter of where your donations went?
nope, got absolutely nothing. £70 is a lot of money to me but I am a survivor of DA and I wanted to help

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Would
nope, got absolutely nothing. £70 is a lot of money to me but I am a survivor of DA and I wanted to help
It would be very interesting if you were to message her telling her what you've told us. I would even try asking for your money back, as you donated on the promise of a breakdown of how it was used. You will most likely be blocked. But honestly I would try. If you were successful in getting a refund you could then give it directly to your local refuge who I imagine will be in extra need with Christmas coming up. It's hearbreaking hearing these stories of people giving when they can barely afford too but like you do so thinking they are helping those in desperate need.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.