Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lo and behold PTWM is taking her first insta break in living memory. Surely this couldn’t be anything to do with so many people suggesting (a la MOD) that if you put your children all over the internet on a daily basis it may turn out to be a high price to pay for a #gifted lifestyle......
She’s probably bricking it, she’s probably been on here on a fake account as well and scared to get found out. Also the pressures on from al the question where the moneys gone. Think the Shits going to hit the fan for her real soon as well

Reactions: 11
She’s probably bricking it, she’s probably been on here on a fake account as well and scared to get found out. Also the pressures on from al the question where the moneys gone. Think the Shits going to hit the fan for her real soon as well
I think so too. And just because we made reports to Action Fraud, Crimestoppers etc months ago and nothing obvious has come of it...that doesn't mean nothing will happen in the future. These things take time.

And ok nothing might come of it legally. But so many people are trickling through here and being brave enough to say hi, many many more will just be reading and making up their own minds. And that's awesome.

I get the impression she's been told to stay off social media for some reason. Or she's copying someone else to be uber-dramatic.

I'll be hanging around until there's some kind of justice anyway 😂

Reactions: 14
Lo and behold PTWM is taking her first insta break in living memory. Surely this couldn’t be anything to do with so many people suggesting (a la MOD) that if you put your children all over the internet on a daily basis it may turn out to be a high price to pay for a #gifted lifestyle......
I really hope that when the Daily Fail has been looking into MOD they have also noticed the PTWM threads 🙏🙏🙏 it's time these idiots were bought down a peg or 2

Reactions: 10
she doesn’t do designer clothes mind...
Exactly this - she's having a break because she's on here, commenting. She's bricking it being found out.

Reactions: 6
I really hope that when the Daily Fail has been looking into MOD they have also noticed the PTWM threads 🙏🙏🙏 it's time these idiots were bought down a peg or 2
They’ll probably do a piece on how she’s horrifically bullies by vile trolls and we'll all be furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t buy it for a second. The amount of time she’s on that phone, she’d have to be unconscious not to be on SM.
She's only done that because someone put a picture of her on here the other day highlighting that she is never off of her phone. She might not be posting but she will be reading on here for sure 😅

Scrap that I like the idea of her commenting on here better.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same. Journos all over the site realising it’s not full of horrific, vile, vomit inducing trolls but (in the main) informed, rational people questioning some immoral, unsafe and possibly illegal behaviour. If I was PTWM I would be justifiably worried. The ripples of the MOD shitstorm will be far and wide...

Reactions: 14
Good morning Tattlers; new and old.

I’ve had a look at Louisa Zissman’s stories after reading about them on MOD’s thread. I’m so glad she’s understanding what Tattle is all about... it’s just gossip, with some unpleasant comments that are easy to scroll past and some valid, articulate discussions regarding our concerns about some of these influencers.

I’m intrigued at PTWM’s sudden decision to have a social media break - probably the first time she’s done so and that phone is glued to her hand... could it be that she’s concerned about the press catching on to the PayPal scandal? About how her followers set up a PayPal donation account to save PTWM’s house - but no one knows where those donations have gone to? They’re still renting the house.

Could it be that she’s worried that the press will find out that she’s lied about the ‘stranger on the bridge’ and ‘the young mum in Mothercare’ stories that were shared thousands of times and propelled her to this platform as a Champion of Vulnerable Women?

Is she panicking that Tattlers are finally getting recognition for not being a group of vipers and trolls as she regularly spouts, but that we are a group of honest, decent women (mostly, am sure there are men, too) who are sick of these scammers. Sick of these social media influencers shoving #ad after #ad at us when we can’t afford that lifestyle. Portraying this wonderful family life when they’re #gifted this and that. STOP.

PTWM is an ambassador for Kidscape yet her young daughter has a TicToc account; by the way new readers and lurkers... Tattlers found that video of PTWM dancing on TicToc first and PTWM saw it was shared here - that’s why she uploaded it, to ‘normalise it’. The reason we were appalled though was PTWM had just written a long post about not being able to move after ‘having her stomach sliced in two’ but she was dancing with her daughter? Then we were concerned and toyed with the idea of contacting school - because of T’s public TicToc account. We debated this and decided against it, so no-one did. Not one of us here reported it to the school.

PTWM has built her name on being a Domestic Abuse advocate. And this here is where I became a Tattle member as that is my background. A DA advocate does not invite vulnerable victims into their home and nor do they show pictures of these women (and their children) on their social media accounts. I was appalled at the lack of safeguarding PTWM displayed - inviting strangers into her home - we as support workers of vulnerable service users are not allowed to disclose our personal details.

We have women telling their partner which refuge they’re in and have the perpetrator turn up, so we have to move her to keep herself and other families safe. What would PTWM have done had this happened at her door? How has she managed to find refuge space for six women in a week when I have to send a woman back to the perpetrator on a Friday afternoon because no refuge in the nearby counties have a space?

An advocate of DA does not film her husband, without his knowledge, and post it without his consent. She posted several stories/videos filming Josh complaining about something related to the family or housework. It was a private conversation between husband and wife but she uploaded them. Now, had a man uploaded videos of his wife complaining - there would be uproar. It would be abusive.

An advocate of DA does not tell her followers the whereabouts of a homeless person’s staying place. Nor do they discuss the fact he has a broken tent. They don’t upload a picture with the cost of a new tent (who’s benefit was that for?); they don’t video the Mother in Law laughing and making fun of a torch that “looks like a tampax”. They don’t say “it’s been a nice day out” when they’ve been out to hand these new camping equipment to the man in question. HE did not ask for his story to be told. HE did not ask for sympathy nor donations. They intruded on his personal space.

PTWM shared a story (and this is how I heard about Tattle), where she was distressed and hurt about some of the comments about her. I wasn’t following PTWM but I was following Knee Deep in Life who wanted everyone to support and love PTWM. Anyway, I was moved by this video of a pregnant vulnerable woman and horrified at Tattle Life. But I’m glad I was nosy enough to come and have a read because I have had my eyes opened so much.

I feel like I could be Wilby’s nanny - I know everything about him. PTWM’s eldest daughter, Betsy, has a boyfriend and PTWM even tags him - why? Where is the safety in this? Her children are constantly filmed. It’s #ad after #ad yet in her rant about Tattle she was crying saying she gives her last £20 to strangers. Hang on a minute... she’s wearing a £250 Stella McCartney coat and Josh has a £250 Stone Roses coat. So - where’s the PayPal donations? She’s able to go on holidays, often eats out. That’s not reflective of the lifestyle of her followers.

Anyone who’s ever tried to ask them about PayPal are ‘blocked’. KDIL even blocked me because I’d ‘liked’ a comment asking where the donations were. Why not be accountable? You can’t put yourself out to the internet and not accept that there will be backlash? You’ve got to be transparent. I’ve found that those who want Tattle to be taken down (PTWM and her husband), usually have something to hide. PTWM’s artist friend even called one of us a ‘c**t’ when asked a question. Is that being kind?

PTWM advocates for kindness but she had an affair with Josh whilst he was married? And for those of you who’ve thought of his ex-wife as some drunk, how many of us would turn to drink if our husband left us on our son’s birthday? And how many of you would turn to drink if you weren’t allowed to see your children but the whole world could, because your sons are always on PTWM’s posts? We know more about S and I than their mother does. How bloody sad?

And that book you’ve all loved reading... did you notice she’d given someone the pseudo name ‘Sam’. Yeah, that’s the ex-wife’s name too. Can we really relate to a woman who writes about her family members for the world to know?

Now, I’m not a viper. I’m someone who’s been in and out of refuges as a child and adult. I was physically beaten by my mum when she was an alcoholic, I was so happy when her partner died of a heroin overdose cos he would have killed my mum, and it would mean no more kicking my bedroom door at night. But I’d never write about this in public because she’s my mum. People would treat her differently. It’s respect. You can’t sell your family.

PTWM had a healthy eating campaign recently but her children regularly have breakfasts in McDonald’s and she’s got an #ad with Nutella?
This woman claims to champion empowerment but she portrays herself as weak, needy and dependent. She phones her husband at his work place when she wants something... she doesn’t do any housework and has the luxury of a cleaner. She forgot to do the online food shop one day and complained about how he kids had to have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, I work with families who’s children go to school’s Breakfast Club because they don’t have anything in. But she managed to get her nails and lashes done?

Look at the bigger picture and do not be drawn in by this false Instagram social media bullshit. Be critical. Ask yourself if this is true. Does she really work with refuges - or does she simply send #gifted donations on? Does she sit in an office applying for benefits and grants for a mother who’s left an abusive man, does she badger housing associations for a property for a family, does she attend Marac cases and put safety plans in place to stop another woman being murdered?

How many times has she mentioned Rosie Duffield’s speech? Moving, raw... 0 times. How many times has she mentioned the Domestic Abuse Bill? 0 times. But this is her USP?

I work x2 jobs and can’t afford their lifestyle, but I’m bleeping honest and hardworking. Tattlers, enjoy your families, your health, love each other and do an act of kindness each day without posting it online. Be real. Warmth, food and a roof. We don’t need designer crap and expensive holidays. We need integrity. Have a lovely day ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
Wow. Now that is the kind of post that deserves to “go viral”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The two that spring to my mind always calling Tattle a cesspit of hate and trolls and reminding their followers of this are Rachel and Sali Hughes .

Decent and honest social media personalities don’t get discussed here because there’s not much to say, if you’re being upfront, non aggressive and not lying there’s no story.

The ones who have something to hide are the ones sweating on being found out that they’ve lied and not been pretty honest .

I hope their arses are a bit squeaky , I have no sympathy.

Reactions: 16
90 women have been killed by a man in England and Wales in 2019 so far, they don’t have a voice but mine is loud enough and I’m not having someone make money from the needless suffering of victims of domestic abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi all tattlers I’ve been watching from afar. I live in the area and know of ptwm and her lot. Not personally, but know people who know them. It really frustrates me how R jumps on the band wagon of anything emotive R has no idea about DA, no idea about safeguarding. How can so many people fall for her tit? Her stories are same old same old, always horrific, always crying, always her as victim or hero when in reality she is neither. Just a common chav. Who actually is the bully and DA perpetrator. She speaks to J like something she stood in! Talking of J, I don’t know how he is still a cop... I’d imagine he’s been looked at professionally as the whole PayPal thing and how they get money is a bit dodgy to say the least!! And as for the ex wife S.... well let’s just say, S and I are better off with J.
WTF did R find so funny about the ham hock?? .....didn’t get it myself!! 🤔
A break from SM.... lies, lies R we all know you’ll be reading this.... grow up and act like a responsible parent.

Reactions: 12
Those boots she’s wearing, they’re almost £300??? I work a pretty decent job and my husband is actually a ‘YouTuber’ (he hates being called that 😂) and I’ve just umm’d and ahh’d over a pair of £70 boots and a £60 coat. I’ll wear them for a good 3 years (like my last boots!) but it still felt so extravagant! And my boots and coat are actually practical!

Reactions: 10
The MOD drama is an absolute tit show. Basically Clemmie (Mother of Daughters) joined Tattle ages ago to slag off Cash Carraway using a fake profile (Aliceinwanderlust). When she’d finished with Cash she started posting about herself using the fake profile (her excuse what that she was trying to change peoples opinions of her). She then moved on from that and started slagging off other ‘mummy bloggers’, some of which were supposedly her friends offline. She threw in some racist comments about Candice Braithwaite for good measure.

The. tit. Has. Hit. The. Fan.

She put out a half arsed excuse (I can’t call it an apology because it wasn’t) on her stories which have now gone.
The whole thing has been picked up by the press and half the ‘mummy blogger’ community has turned on MOD.

It’s been quite fascinating to watch it all unfold but the speed with which MODs whole online persona has collapsed from under her has been astounding. She has made an absolute fortune from #gifted stuff and now it looks like it could all be gone.
I hope this serves as a very important lessons for others that live and profit from platforms like Instagram - one false moves and it could all be gone!

The MOD thread. You’ll need to start near the end of this and then move on to the next ones.

How did she get found out, did she just slip up? We all know r has been on here and no doubt has commented somewhere too would be amazing if that was her downfall too

Reactions: 3
She needs to be pooping herself. There are screen shots of her pissing herself laughing after visiting a homeless man. There are screen shots of her advertising one thing but using another, there are screen shots of her go fund me pages and her Paypal donations requests. There are screen shots of her gifted, there are screen shots of people asking her for help and then her ignoring them. I can go on and on

Reactions: 11
She needs to be pooping herself. There are screen shots of her pissing herself laughing after visiting a homeless man. There are screen shots of her advertising one thing but using another, there are screen shots of her go fund me pages and her Paypal donations requests. There are screen shots of her gifted, there are screen shots of people asking her for help and then her ignoring them. I can go on and on
I really hope she is made accountable for the PayPal and gofundme money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.