Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be disturbed if I was her by that level of weird adulation. She clearly isnt as it feeds the ego. But I think it's really weird. I've been in the presence of some huge names and been a bit 'ooh' and that's it!

Reactions: 4
Her latest screenshot. I'm a bit dumb when it comes to this engagement and everything. I follow, but never comment or like, although I do watch the stories but never swipe up on anything. Does this still count as "engagement"?

Reactions: 2
Her latest screenshot. I'm a bit dumb when it comes to this engagement and everything. I follow, but never comment or like, although I do watch the stories but never swipe up on anything. Does this still count as "engagement"?
Not when we are measuring campaigns, that is reach/impressions, but not engagement.

It does count, yes. She can say to companies "I get an average of 20k views on my Insta stories" and your views will count towards that. So that is helping her reach.

Your follow counts in a similar way, it's not engagement as such but follower numbers are often the first thing a company wanting to use an influencer will look at.

😊

It does count, yes. She can say to companies "I get an average of 20k views on my Insta stories" and your views will count towards that. So that is helping her reach.

Your follow counts in a similar way, it's not engagement as such but follower numbers are often the first thing a company wanting to use an influencer will look at.

😊
Thank you. That's a bit shite! Don't want to give her the engagement but still want to watch this car crash implode!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfollowed, cheers.
Woot! It's a bit annoying with the ads but I'd rather click "X" on a few adverts than give her (and a few others!) the views/follows.

PS you can't see grid pic comments on Gramster, so you'll still need to use Insta itself to do that. But she loses the follow and the story views this way 😉

Reactions: 6

😊
I knew I hadn't quite explained it right in my comment earlier. Thanks for explaining it better 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FYI...for anyone who doesn't know.

This is the insights page on Insta. Now, I made my main Insta private a while back but have changed it to a "business" public profile to show you this.

You have one of these pages for each grid post.

My stats are now blank 😂 but these are the things that are measured whenever you visit or interact with an influencer's Insta page.

Screenshot_20191028-210858_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I GUARANTEE there will be a gousto ad soon after that story 🙄
Yep freebies and ads coming up.

Plus she isn't going to try it is she, Josh is. While she stands next to him with her irritating whiny voice pretending she doesn't know what a carrot is cos she's so thick. All the while cackling and snorting like something deranged.

twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the price for a family of two adults and 2-3 children (as advised by the website) for 4 meals. So really you’d need two of these boxes a week for a family 4/5 depending on age of kids. That would work out at almost £100 a WEEK full price (only first box is half price) just for evening meal.

Relatable.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So if you follow on Gramster that doesnt count right?
Yes that doesn't count. And as her account isn't private you can see her grid without following.

After seeing her story bragging how us 'trolls' are boosting her engagement/ income I'd urge anyone to unfollow and go down this route 👌😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.