Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a scrounger. Imagine getting a free item of clothing for every item you bought. I barely have any clothes, my clothing budget is non existent because money goes on the kids before it gets to me but that’s how it should be in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is such a scrounger. Imagine getting a free item of clothing for every item you bought. I barely have any clothes, my clothing budget is non existent because money goes on the kids before it gets to me but that’s how it should be in my opinion.
I wouldn't mind if I thought she was a genuine nice person, I just think she doesn't derseve it.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how she has got away with the paypal money she alledgedly scammed. So I could put an appeal out to raise money for charity asking for it to go into my personal paypal account but then never have to actually prove I gave it to the charity?
As long as people are brainwashed enough they just throw money at a total stranger. I guess that's her skill though manipulation at it's finest.
What a nice little earner.
What a sad way to go through life though.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure that's exactly why she does "loads of people are asking where I got this" so she can tag in the company and hope they send her freebies 🙄 her style is nothing I would ever wear but it would put me off buying something if they sent her free stuff

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how she has got away with the paypal money she alledgedly scammed. So I could put an appeal out to raise money for charity asking for it to go into my personal paypal account but then never have to actually prove I gave it to the charity?
As long as people are brainwashed enough they just throw money at a total stranger. I guess that's her skill though manipulation at it's finest.
What a nice little earner.
What a sad way to go through life though.
I think it’s because she worded it very cleverly* in that it basically said funds would be used to pay herself to run her fb/ig page.

*deceitfully

Reactions: 8
Bet her cleaner feels well awkward cleaning while R is sat on the sofa doing duck all. Also £10 an hour is quite cheap, around here it's about £14 an hour for a cleaner and even more for a gardener.

Reactions: 6
Bet her cleaner feels well awkward cleaning while R is sat on the sofa doing duck all. Also £10 an hour is quite cheap, around here it's about £14 an hour for a cleaner and even more for a gardener.
Do we know how often she has the cleaner a week? I mean even two hours is £80 per month! Things like this is why i just don't find her relatable, I couldn't afford a cleaner. My husband works full time, I'm on a 25 hour per week job, two children in our home. We don't struggle, we manage to get by each month because we both work hard. We share the housework between us, as we're a team along with giving the kids little jobs too. Bloody cleaner ffs 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’ve no issue with people having a cleaner, dog walker etc. I know someone who has all of her children at school, doesn’t need to work and still has a cleaner every day. You do you. No judgment. What I don’t understand though is how one minute she’s saying she’s down to the last £20 in her purse and fighting with Josh over spending money they don’t have to help people and the next they’re popping out another baby and buying branded stuff and animals like they’ve got not a care in the world. It annoys me that they’re too lazy to even come up with a believable excuse as to how they now afford luxuries to the extent they clearly do! It really is just sticking two fingers up to people who have donated money to her personally for the house or the PayPal for DA victims that there is no justification of where the money has gone. I’m sure she’s earning a decent income from her social media now but even that is off the back of lies about what she purports to do for vulnerable women which we also have no actual evidence of her ever doing. I don’t get how many people are so blind to it and so quick to defend someone that they’ve never actually seen DO anything beyond sharing a few Instagram posts and make up some cutesy anecdotes about motherhood being hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“For all those asking...” is a very clever way to advertise.

Reactions: 16
Sometimes she'll screenshot one message asking where something is from, but not always. She also says "I've had loads of messages" which probably translates to "a handful" 🙄

Reactions: 3
When the twatfluencers go to big meetings (remember her London meeting a couple of months ago?) they are taught to say "I've had so many people ask me about..." "can't believe you eagle-eyed lot spotting that xxxxx its from..." They are running the general population off as mugs 🙄

Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is....
If I started talking to myself and sending messages to myself and liking and loving all my posts myself people would obviously think I was a little unhinged, but she does this tit everyday.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.