Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was a coincidence? Nope, they’ve both been reading here 😂
Rach just milking everything. Woe is me bullshit.
Why is she still rabbiting on? Screwball. 🙄

The brand? I think she spelt ‘PayPal donations’ wrong. I dong agree with sending her abuse directly at all, the part that stuck out to me was calling her kids ‘rude little turds’ but then I remembered R calls them turds herself so...
I don’t know anybody that refers to their own children as turds, or anybody else’s for that matter. I have only ever heard it from her. What a horrible way to talk about your children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And this is what she intended all along - using domestic abuse to attract a following big enough for brands to start “working” with her so she could give up work and be yet another vacuous influencer.

Also, Rach, you could do with booking yourself on a literacy course yourself. For a “writer”, your command of language and grammar is awful.
I think her goal from day dot was to become a big influencer and she just chose domestic violence to be her USP to get noticed and now she’s where she wanted to be, she couldn’t give two fucks about her so called “warriors”

Reactions: 14
Definitely milking it. This thread was pretty much dead until she piped up about it and it's been kick started again.
Just like her book she has given her limited version of events and timelines.
The stuff she wrote about happened weeks ago on here. It was old news. People had moved on.
She's playing a very clever game. The fact it had gone quiet here, meant people were bored of her, which in turn meant they'd stopped flitting between here and her Insta, boosting her engagement figures... correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it works isn't it?
Also, people aren't bitter or jealous about her success, they just think she's a liar.

Reactions: 16

I don’t know anybody that refers to their own children as turds, or anybody else’s for that matter. I have only ever heard it from her. What a horrible way to talk about your children.
She’s referred to them as turds for years. It’s nasty.

Reactions: 4
That person who said about Rachel: “no one has the right to hate someone for being successful” duck OFF!

Success isn’t measured in how much you can sell your kids and be a witch.
Plenty of successful people are also massive *****s.

Ha, she has censored the thread title, no surprise there then. Too many questions from it no doubt!

Did she send that awful brag about having an amazing christmas because of what shes been paid? Jesus. Humility not her thing, is it?

Reactions: 9
Definitely milking it. This thread was pretty much dead until she piped up about it and it's been kick started again.
The stuff she wrote about happened weeks ago on here. It was old news. People had moved on.
She's playing a very clever game. The fact it had gone quiet here, meant people were bored of her, which in turn meant they'd stopped flitting between here and her Insta, boosting her engagement figures... correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it works isn't it?
Also, people aren't bitter or jealous about her success, they just think she's a liar.
Keels must have posted that. It’s not on R’s stories. Don’t even know why she’s piping up either, obviously attention starved. Whether or not they’re both in on it together is anybody’s guess since they’re apparently all of a sudden “talking” (R publicly called K out for stalking her and contacting her family members back in Tattle Rant).
Certainly not jealous. If I wanted Iconic makeup, Nutella, clothes and whatever else she’s advertising this week, I’d just go out and buy it with my own money. Anybody can do what she’s doing, not everybody wants to. She’s still a liar who never addressed people’s PayPal queries but was happy to take the money regardless. I’ll never forget the block/delete carry on. Genuine people wanting answers and not being nasty. It says it all.

Reactions: 10
Rachellie i'd be more concerned about the mothers that follow you and then decide to follow underage children's PUBLIC accounts that you share ( your own kids, neices, nephew's and B's boyfriend to name a few) than I would about the mothers who quite simply just don't like you on tattle 😁

Why these so called influencers love crying troll I don't know. Do you see any genuine celebs doing that when the papers print stories about them and the public make their own comments. Either take the crap with the thousands your raking in or just close your pages and get a proper job again.

Reactions: 17
I have to say - I don’t actually get the criticism over R calling her kids “Turds”.... I’ve referred to my kids as them, even recently! They’re teenagers and when they’ve been playing me up, I’ve used that term because it’s kinder than a lot of other things I want to call them, but never would because they’re my entire world and you just don’t go around calling your kids those things! I wouldn’t say I was an awful person although I’m not perfect, it’s just a word I use out of frustration for the way they’re behaving! Maybe I’m a tit parent too 🤷🏼‍♀️
To add, I used to think R was amazing - I still don’t dislike her or anything like a lot of you do, but this thread has opened my eyes up a lot with a lot of things. I am actually embarrassed to admit that I wanted to be just like her and have my kids friends round all the time as their safe space (some of their friends are going through some rubbish, as a lot of kids do) and while I still have an open house for those particular friends, I have come to realise that mostly the reason they all hang at hers is cos she doesn’t seem to discipline her kids, so their mates can go to theirs and do whatever they want and feel like she’s the cool parent. Maybe cos she had such fucked up teenage years and she wants to relive them through Betsy and her mates?

Reactions: 8

think that's what irritates me the most. to refer to your children in such derogatory terms, and be a children's ambassador?!

Reactions: 6
Keels must have posted that. It’s not on R’s stories. Don’t even know why she’s piping up either, obviously attention starved. Whether or not they’re both in on it together is anybody’s guess since they’re apparently all of a sudden “talking” (R publicly called K out for stalking her and contacting her family members back in Tattle Rant).

Certainly not jealous. If I wanted Iconic makeup, Nutella, clothes and whatever else she’s advertising this week, I’d just go out and buy it with my own money. Anybody can do what she’s doing, not everybody wants to. She’s still a liar who never addressed people’s PayPal queries but was happy to take the money regardless. I’ll never forget the block/delete carry on. Genuine people wanting answers and not being nasty. It says it all.
That’s K’s screenshot from today 🙄

Reactions: 2
And this is what she intended all along - using domestic abuse to attract a following big enough for brands to start “working” with her so she could give up work and be yet another vacuous influencer.

Also, Rach, you could do with booking yourself on a literacy course yourself. For a “writer”, your command of language and grammar is awful.

So it was never about Domestic Abuse in the first place. It’s always been about money. 😓

I dropped mine at childcare 8am today to get to a town, miles away, by bus and attend a safeguarding course. We’ve not long got in and trying to get warm. She makes me so angry on behalf of victims, she really does. She’s exploited people for her own gain. What she earns from these silly ads is probably more than what a refuge worker earns in a year, definitely more than I do.

I’m so glad I found you guys here, I’m glad because I know that she really is a small fish. This won’t last forever with her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.