Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing for her - she’s so dull nobody could be bothered to create a thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!

Reactions: 10
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They booked this before he was even born too, so confident were they that he would arrive safely and be healthy. I said at the time that she announced they’d booked it that it wasn’t fair for the other kids to be left out but she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 5

Yup because the boys have been alienated by their own mum from R & J, she tried it with Edies dad but he took her to court, and Betsy and T don’t see their dad.
She’s a self obsessed self centred twit. I’m sorry there’s no nicer way to put it. She’s not relatable at all. What parents with 6 children would just be able to swan off for the weekend with one of the children? Not many I can tell you that. The way her & J prance around as if they are some A celebs is hilarious 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup because the boys have been alienated by their own mum from R & J, she tried it with Edies dad but he took her to court, and Betsy and T don’t see their dad.
She’s a self obsessed self centred twit. I’m sorry there’s no nicer way to put it. She’s not relatable at all. What parents with 6 children would just be able to swan off for the weekend with one of the children? Not many I can tell you that. The way her & J prance around as if they are some A celebs is hilarious 😂😂
It’s ridiculous, in my experience most people with two kids can’t get away without them.

Reactions: 6
Also she’s always banging on about how hot Josh is, and that other women swoon over him 😳I’ve never & never would find him remotely good looking 🤢 you can see that he just loves himself, so does R for that matter. Horrible people inside& out. They walk around as if they are the salt of the earth.

I was thinking this morning how angry it has made me reading on here genuine hard working people that are down in the dumps & are having a hard time, and my husband pointed out it’s always the good people in life who make mistakes out of desperation that are caught & punished, but the sly sneaky and conniving ones who know exactly what they are doing get away with their deliberate deceit- R & J are those type of people. They have betrayed, lied and hurt people, to big themselves up, and prance around as if they are some sort of role models....
as i said last night they might be living a life of luxury now, but in ten/twenty years there will be new influencers around. 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Or getting ready for a fresh one!

Agree demand fed babies dont always become a nightmare, I'm not sure the argument behind that. I sometimes go away with some of my children and not others, I have good reasons though, such as quality time with the older ones who have been having a difficult time.

Reactions: 11

You do realise he’s only 6 weeks old?! He’s always held or he’s always fed on demand....that’s called being a newborn!

Honestly I’m all for calling Rachel out but saying a 6 week old will be a spoilt brat is a bit ridiculous...

• Heart
Reactions: 75
It’s ridiculous, in my experience most people with two kids can’t get away without them.
I've got one child. I've been with my partner nearly 6 years, in that time we have had exactly 2 nights away (2 seperate nights). I have no family that live nearby and not many friends who would have her (not because she's difficult, I just don't have that kind of friendship with anyone).

Reactions: 8
You do realise he’s only 6 weeks old?! He’s always held or he’s always fed on demand....that’s called being a newborn!

Honestly I’m all for calling Rachel out but saying a 6 week old will be a spoilt brat is a bit ridiculous...
I don’t agree with him being spoilt for that reason too, obviously he needs to be cared for on demand and that’s only right. What I do think is unfair on her other kids is that she’s booked this trip away now knowing he will have to go with them and the others weren’t also invited. Edie might be with her father but the other four will be with neither parent the whole time they’re away and it’s not really fair on them, particularly Isaac as he’s not that much older than Edie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.