Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she hasn't gone to B and T older sisters wedding cos she would have to face their dads ex? The first married man she had an affair with?

This is what she’s said, in a roundabout way. However, her sheep followers only know about the video of T dancing with R (and the dog and baby) so think it’s all perfectly harmless. I’d love to upload a screenshot of Tallulah miming shooting her head and see what they think but I don’t believe you can add photos to IG comments?
I'm not sure, could you post it to facebook? Did you manage to message the school?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow, so her “adored” stepdaughter who is the first child she parented etc etc etc she can’t even be bothered to go to her WEDDING? Seriously. Sounds to me like she’s engineered it so all the kids can be away at the same time, it’s not an accident at all that they “happen” to be in three different places at the same time 🙄

Reactions: 7
Rachel,

I know you read these threads, as do your followers, so I’m hoping you’ll read this.

I’ve never followed you, but I remember that post you wrote years ago about being in Mothercare with the new mum who was struggling. It was shared thousands of time; you touched women - some mums, others not for whatever reason. But it resonated, because as women we get a bleeping tit deal in life. I didn’t read the other post about a woman on a bridge, but again - that resonated with many.

Slowly, your page grew and grew. Mums who were sitting at home, tired from a sleepless night, worrying how to care for children alone, living in abusive relationships, trying to feed their families on a limited budget. Wow, they could relate to you. This wonderful mother who wasn’t just raising children but also her husband’s from another relationship. What a woman!

Your daughter was traumatised so much by her father that she requires therapy. Those boys’ mum was such a neglectful alcoholic that they were not permitted to see her.

Your husband, a heroic police officer working nights and making right what was wrong in the world. You began to work with domestic abuse charities and you were taking in referrals in the middle of the night - services were ringing you to accommodate women and their children. Amazing. This woman who empowered other women.

You’d bring them to your home, around your family, show their photos to the world of their happy faces.

Your followers grew and grew... baring in mind that 1 in 4 women are affected by domestic abuse so chances are the majority of those followers are or have been victims themselves at some point. They see you as a beacon of hope. You make the long days better with your words, they also feel like their kids are turds too. Hooray for someone who admits this!

You wrote a book about your life and these followers bought it, as seen in your Instagram stories, the majority are women. Tired, kids in the back ground, strong coffee at hand. You make them feel better. You had a tit life and now look at you... beautiful family and home. They can have this too.

But then Tattle happened... and you directed people here (me included) with your emotional story. I expected nastiness, vitriol, hatred... some posts are unfair but I scroll past. The majority are from women whom are intelligent, articulate and fair. They ask valid questions. They are concerned regarding your lack of safeguarding, your change in lifestyle but lack of transparency, your lies.

You wrote a book and gave someone a pseudo name of ‘Sam’. That is your stepsons’ mother’s name. You had no consent from her to write about her in your book, but you still went ahead. Those ridiculous followers that you have will read this book and know personal information about her. Did you mention that you had an affair with Josh, that he left on their son’s birthday and that you broke her and she turned to the bottle to cope?

Have you tried to maintain contact between the boys and their mum, seeing as you are a champion of women?

If T, your daughter, is so traumatised/shy/timid... why have you permitted her to use social media - a particular media that is commonly used amongst sex offenders? It is irrelevant that ALL her friends use it; you, as a bleeping ambassadors of Kidscape should know better and use that as an example. God... you could’ve posted how dangerous it is and your moronic followers would have deactivated their children’s accounts too... you literally could have done something positive in safeguarding children.

Instead, you wrote a message to say T uses it on your phone... when? It’s glued to your hand?

You have written countless posts about ‘working’ with Women’s Aid or Refuge and you do not. You are not qualified to do so; you do not work in a refuge, you do not offer outreach support. Your home is not and should not ever be used as accommodation for vulnerable women. They should never be on your social media accounts and especially not their children.

You portray yourself as this woman who does so much good for DA victims yet your teenager daughter lives in the garden. You do not show respect to your husband and neither do your children; if he treated you as you do him - your morons would be in uproar.

Yes, you breastfeed. Now stop. Stop with the videos and photos and stories... there are women who cannot breast feed due to physical abnormalities, pain, inability to latch (me) or just don’t bleeping want to. Stop ramming it down our throats. There’s enough of that in the world.

You cannot possibly think it’s okay to post asking for donations of prams when you’ve been gifted one worth £900.

You cannot post asking for donations for women leaving refuge when you were gifted a conservatory.

You cannot ask someone to donate to your PayPal when you have perfume worth £200 by your bed, a zoo in your garden, designer clothes, a cleaner and a stockpile. Don’t be greedy. Don’t exploit vulnerable women who have duck all to give but do because you’ve resonated with them (with your lies). You are not relatable anymore Rachel. It’s time to leave the DA/safeguarding/empowering women stuff behind. Leave it for those of us like me... who after paying for childcare, rent and food has duck all each month but still gets up each morning to REALLY WORK IN DA. You enrage me because you exploit these women that I strive to protect. You have made money from the back of being a champion for these women and you are not Rachel.

Your moronic followers have low intelligence, most likely to be unemployed and the type that call themselves “yummymummy” or “leylasmummy”, each day is a bleeping struggle and the summer holidays have been hard trying to raise children on a low income. They look at you getting your feet rubbed, sitting on the sofa with your #gifted deliveries and you give them hope that it won’t always be like that. That’s what they mean by “all she does for other people”... it’s what you do for THEM. That hope. Exactly like the Mothercare post (which I think turned out to be made up, wasn’t it?)

How awkward it must have been for you to have KDIL cry about her issues with PND and seeing your new baby... will you be next with the PND bullshit (by the way, I was sectioned for hearing voices and wanting to push my baby son’s pram under a lorry so all these mum bloggers’ continual droning on anything to do with pre and ante natal stuff for likes and followers just tires after a while).

Be a good friend and encourage her to see a counsellor, or invite her for coffee. Try and get her to stop over sharing personal issues and maybe share them with her husband? But that wouldn’t be right coming from you because you’re exactly the same. Anything for the gram! You post a photo of a csection scar and the painful recovery the same time as your timid daughter posts a photo of you dancing.

You are greedy Rachel. But the higher you climb, the harder you’ll fall. These morons that idolise you will whittle away and your beautiful children will grow up with many questions. I wouldn’t sell my family’s mental health for all the #gifts in the world.

Please stop with all the penis, vag, nipples talk.
Please stop writing that you cried in the supermarket and required comfort from your husband and reassurance that you’re not fat. You have a teenage daughter and your morons will also be impressionable (I mean... they actually followed Betsy’s teenage boyfriend so 🤷‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 155
Why is edie at the wedding, technically she is B & T half sister, no relation to the other girl who is getting married. Or is this another time she would lose her mind if she wasn't involved?

Reactions: 6
This is what she’s said, in a roundabout way. However, her sheep followers only know about the video of T dancing with R (and the dog and baby) so think it’s all perfectly harmless. I’d love to upload a screenshot of Tallulah miming shooting her head and see what they think but I don’t believe you can add photos to IG comments?
I commented and in a roundabout way said what T was doing in her tiktoks but I tried to word it nicely so I wouldn't get blocked! I'm a nosey witch an want to keep watching! 😂
But my comment has gone now anyway cos it was on a reply and the original comment must have been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rachel,

I know you read these threads, as do your followers, so I’m hoping you’ll read this.

I’ve never followed you, but I remember that post you wrote years ago about being in Mothercare with the new mum who was struggling. It was shared thousands of time; you touched women - some mums, others not for whatever reason. But it resonated, because as women we get a bleeping tit deal in life. I didn’t read the other post about a woman on a bridge, but again - that resonated with many.

Slowly, your page grew and grew. Mums who were sitting at home, tired from a sleepless night, worrying how to care for children alone, living in abusive relationships, trying to feed their families on a limited budget. Wow, they could relate to you. This wonderful mother who wasn’t just raising children but also her husband’s from another relationship. What a woman!

Your daughter was traumatised so much by her father that she requires therapy. Those boys’ mum was such a neglectful alcoholic that they were not permitted to see her.

Your husband, a heroic police officer working nights and making right what was wrong in the world. You began to work with domestic abuse charities and you were taking in referrals in the middle of the night - services were ringing you to accommodate women and their children. Amazing. This woman who empowered other women.

You’d bring them to your home, around your family, show their photos to the world of their happy faces.

Your followers grew and grew... baring in mind that 1 in 4 women are affected by domestic abuse so chances are the majority of those followers are or have been victims themselves at some point. They see you as a beacon of hope. You make the long days better with your words, they also feel like their kids are turds too. Hooray for someone who admits this!

You wrote a book about your life and these followers bought it, as seen in your Instagram stories, the majority are women. Tired, kids in the back ground, strong coffee at hand. You make them feel better. You had a tit life and now look at you... beautiful family and home. They can have this too.

But then Tattle happened... and you directed people here (me included) with your emotional story. I expected nastiness, vitriol, hatred... some posts are unfair but I scroll past. The majority are from women whom are intelligent, articulate and fair. They ask valid questions. They are concerned regarding your lack of safeguarding, your change in lifestyle but lack of transparency, your lies.

You wrote a book and gave someone a pseudo name of ‘Sam’. That is your stepsons’ mother’s name. You had no consent from her to write about her in your book, but you still went ahead. Those ridiculous followers that you have will read this book and know personal information about her. Did you mention that you had an affair with Josh, that he left on their son’s birthday and that you broke her and she turned to the bottle to cope?

Have you tried to maintain contact between the boys and their mum, seeing as you are a champion of women?

If T, your daughter, is so traumatised/shy/timid... why have you permitted her to use social media - a particular media that is commonly used amongst sex offenders? It is irrelevant that ALL her friends use it; you, as a bleeping ambassadors of Kidscape should know better and use that as an example. God... you could’ve posted how dangerous it is and your moronic followers would have deactivated their children’s accounts too... you literally could have done something positive in safeguarding children.

Instead, you wrote a message to say T uses it on your phone... when? It’s glued to your hand?

You have written countless posts about ‘working’ with Women’s Aid or Refuge and you do not. You are not qualified to do so; you do not work in a refuge, you do not offer outreach support. Your home is not and should not ever be used as accommodation for vulnerable women. They should never be on your social media accounts and especially not their children.

You portray yourself as this woman who does so much good for DA victims yet your teenager daughter lives in the garden. You do not show respect to your husband and neither do your children; if he treated you as you do him - your morons would be in uproar.

Yes, you breastfeed. Now stop. Stop with the videos and photos and stories... there are women who cannot breast feed due to physical abnormalities, pain, inability to latch (me) or just don’t bleeping want to. Stop ramming it down our throats. There’s enough of that in the world.

You cannot possibly think it’s okay to post asking for donations of prams when you’ve been gifted one worth £900.

You cannot post asking for donations for women leaving refuge when you were gifted a conservatory.

You cannot ask someone to donate to your PayPal when you have perfume worth £200 by your bed, a zoo in your garden, designer clothes, a cleaner and a stockpile. Don’t be greedy. Don’t exploit vulnerable women who have duck all to give but do because you’ve resonated with them (with your lies). You are not relatable anymore Rachel. It’s time to leave the DA/safeguarding/empowering women stuff behind. Leave it for those of us like me... who after paying for childcare, rent and food has duck all each month but still gets up each morning to REALLY WORK IN DA. You enrage me because you exploit these women that I strive to protect. You have made money from the back of being a champion for these women and you are not Rachel.

Your moronic followers have low intelligence, most likely to be unemployed and the type that call themselves “yummymummy” or “leylasmummy”, each day is a bleeping struggle and the summer holidays have been hard trying to raise children on a low income. They look at you getting your feet rubbed, sitting on the sofa with your #gifted deliveries and you give them hope that it won’t always be like that. That’s what they mean by “all she does for other people”... it’s what you do for THEM. That hope. Exactly like the Mothercare post (which I think turned out to be made up, wasn’t it?)

How awkward it must have been for you to have KDIL cry about her issues with PND and seeing your new baby... will you be next with the PND bullshit (by the way, I was sectioned for hearing voices and wanting to push my baby son’s pram under a lorry so all these mum bloggers’ continual droning on anything to do with pre and ante natal stuff for likes and followers just tires after a while).

Be a good friend and encourage her to see a counsellor, or invite her for coffee. Try and get her to stop over sharing personal issues and maybe share them with her husband? But that wouldn’t be right coming from you because you’re exactly the same. Anything for the gram! You post a photo of a csection scar and the painful recovery the same time as your timid daughter posts a photo of you dancing.

You are greedy Rachel. But the higher you climb, the harder you’ll fall. These morons that idolise you will whittle away and your beautiful children will grow up with many questions. I wouldn’t sell my family’s mental health for all the #gifts in the world.

Please stop writing that you cried in the supermarket and required comfort from your husband and reassurance that you’re not fat. You have a teenage daughter and your morons will also be impressionable (I mean... they actually followed Betsy’s teenage boyfriend so 🤷‍♀️)
HELL YEAH LADY 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rachel,

💕 this - I really really hope she sees this and takes stock

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, so her “adored” stepdaughter who is the first child she parented etc etc etc she can’t even be bothered to go to her WEDDING? Seriously. Sounds to me like she’s engineered it so all the kids can be away at the same time, it’s not an accident at all that they “happen” to be in three different places at the same time 🙄
To be fair the last place I’d want to be 9 days after giving birth and with a newborn would be a wedding.

Reactions: 19
Rachel,

Comment of the year right there 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rachel,

Spot on! Can I share this to my IG page please?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched her stories- 😴 😴 💤

And I make no apologies for saying that she should never do close-ups of her mouth. She seems to salivate like a shire horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair the last place I’d want to be 9 days after giving birth and with a newborn would be a wedding.
It might very well be the last place you’d want to be but if it was the difference between seeing someone you profess to love so much get married or missing the whole day that will never come round again...? She’s felt well enough to prance about with him and walk round town, showing her face wouldn’t have been too much to ask I don’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the duck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
Little rascal keeping that to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It might very well be the last place you’d want to be but if it was the difference between seeing someone you profess to love so much get married or missing the whole day that will never come round again...? She’s felt well enough to prance about with him and walk round town, showing her face wouldn’t have been too much to ask I don’t think.
She’s probably not very well liked but the exes family members, if the rumours that she stabbed him are anything to go by

Reactions: 6
I actually missed my brothers wedding after a section. I just wasn’t up to going. I could have a good couple of hours, then totally crash with the medication.

The 3 girls are bridesmaids so im sure she would have been there filming if she could. There’s a difference between going out for fresh air and travelling over 100 miles away for a wedding. I was advised not to sit in a car for that length of time either, the position of the seats is not good for people recently having had abdominal surgery

You also are not supposed to have babies under 4 weeks in a car seat for any longer than 30 mins at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the duck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
What's their insta @? Can't find them?

Yes, isn’t she the lucky one getting ‘the email’, that has proven to be more elusive than Willy Wonka’s Golden ticket!! It shows how little she thinks of all the people who made her-she couldn’t even be arsed knocking together some numbers. Hell, I’d have been happy with a few receipts from Poundland.

What's their insta @? Can't find them?
We_want_paypal_answers

Yes, isn’t she the lucky one getting ‘the email’, that has proven to be more elusive than Willy Wonka’s Golden ticket!! It shows how little she thinks of all the people who made her-she couldn’t even be arsed knocking together some numbers. Hell, I’d have been happy with a few receipts from Poundland.

We_want_paypal_answers
It’s the first post on that page

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.