Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always very telling - the day anything ever blows up on her social media - the silence that follows it.

Not many videos of their entire existence. Just photos, quotes, woe is me rants, trying to rally the recruits. But barely any videos.

Guilt speaks volumes. So does narcissism.

Reactions: 10
I thought that said where’s Wally 🤣
Wilby is in Josh’s arms, the wally is the one taking the photo.
E41C922A-97F2-4739-94B2-B8F8E062ECC5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that said where’s Wally 🤣
Wilby is in Josh’s arms, the wally is the one taking the photo.
View attachment 36469
It always makes me anxious when people carry newborns around outside. And yes, for anyone who wonders if I’m just picking on Rachel or genuinely feel this way, I have felt exactly the same when I’ve seen people do it in real life and i didn’t do it with my own children. It’s probably not risky at all, it just makes me worry about what might happen to them if they were dropped or knocked.

Reactions: 14
It always makes me anxious when people carry newborns around outside. And yes, for anyone who wonders if I’m just picking on Rachel or genuinely feel this way, I have felt exactly the same when I’ve seen people do it in real life and i didn’t do it with my own children. It’s probably not risky at all, it just makes me worry about what might happen to them if they were dropped or knocked.
I totally get you. I used to feel paranoid about having mine in their prams in case someone or something knocked the pram over. I may have been irrational but that’s how I felt with a tiny new born.

I’m not much better with a 3 & 4 year old, my stomach drops when they start running about or riding the bike as we’ve had a few accidents 🙈

Reactions: 6
I've had a reply from Women's aid who I emailed last week. I'm unsure if this was already known but they say they do not recieve donations from her. They also said they would never refer or discuss any survivors to her. They are keeping the email on file. I don't supose this means much but hasn't she said womens aid contact her regarding survivors? Or have i got that wrong? It's been a long day at work and my heads a bit muddled. Loved reading through all the threads tonight. I'm still in shock that a policemans daughter, SM safety advocate and kidscape ambasador think this is ok. :(

Reactions: 19
I totally get you. I used to feel paranoid about having mine in their prams in case someone or something knocked the pram over. I may have been irrational but that’s how I felt with a tiny new born.

I’m not much better with a 3 & 4 year old, my stomach drops when they start running about or riding the bike as we’ve had a few accidents 🙈
Agree. Can’t believe he’s out and about by a road carrying a new born like that.

Reactions: 3
I've had a reply from Women's aid who I emailed last week. I'm unsure if this was already known but they say they do not recieve donations from her. They also said they would never refer or discuss any survivors to her. They are keeping the email on file. I don't supose this means much but hasn't she said womens aid contact her regarding survivors? Or have i got that wrong? It's been a long day at work and my heads a bit muddled. Loved reading through all the threads tonight. I'm still in shock that a policemans daughter, SM safety advocate and kidscape ambasador think this is ok. :(
I don’t think he’s allowed much of an opinion when it comes the the parenting of them kids.

Agree. Can’t believe he’s out and about by a road carrying a new born like that.
I’m really surprised that they don’t have a sling or baby carrier

Reactions: 4

When it’s busy, anyone can get knocked. Grown adults can trip, I’ve done it myself many a time and made a tit of myself but doesn’t bear thinking about what would happen to a newborn if someone tripped whilst carrying them.

All her followers say when a valid concern is raised is “shut up, it’s not your child, at least they’re happy”. So safety of children comes second to happiness apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll remember that next time a child makes a disclosure at school. “Well they look happy and clean so I won’t proceed” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
When it’s busy, anyone can get knocked. Grown adults can trip, I’ve done it myself many a time and made a tit of myself but doesn’t bear thinking about what would happen to a newborn if someone tripped whilst carrying them.

All her followers say when a valid concern is raised is “shut up, it’s not your child, at least they’re happy”. So safety of children comes second to happiness apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll remember that next time a child makes a disclosure at school. “Well they look happy and clean so I won’t proceed” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hear you. I’ll never forgot seeing my friend fall down the stairs with her baby, luckily they were both fine but it’s something that stuck with me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

It took me weeks to be able to carry my newborn down the stairs I was so scared I'd trip and fall down them. I feel a bit better now she's 7 months a bit more "robust" but I still worry and where possible ask my other half to do it. Obviously we don't stay upstairs all day 😂

In my job (I can say this and it isn't breaking confidentiality as no one knows who I am on here, where I'm from or what I do, nor who this person is) I worked with some parents who both had amazing high paid jobs, huge beautiful house, children always immaculate, seemed happy on the outside, like a perfect picture. They were both functioning heroin addicts. It all came out when one of the children disclosed something, some professionals at the school they were at said exactly that, they look happy and well looked after. Which they were, but they also witnessed their parents buying heroin, dealers came to the house, they saw their parents off their faces. That was a truly horrific situation.
As they say, looks can be deceiving, and never judge a book by its cover!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It took me weeks to be able to carry my newborn down the stairs I was so scared I'd trip and fall down them. I feel a bit better now she's 7 months a bit more "robust" but I still worry and where possible ask my other half to do it. Obviously we don't stay upstairs all day 😂

In my job (I can say this and it isn't breaking confidentiality as no one knows who I am on here, where I'm from or what I do, nor who this person is) I worked with some parents who both had amazing high paid jobs, huge beautiful house, children always immaculate, seemed happy on the outside, like a perfect picture. They were both functioning heroin addicts. It all came out when one of the children disclosed something, some professionals at the school they were at said exactly that, they look happy and well looked after. Which they were, but they also witnessed their parents buying heroin, dealers came to the house, they saw their parents off their faces. That was a truly horrific situation.
As they say, looks can be deceiving, and never judge a book by its cover!
Exactly. I don’t know if I’m more aware of it due to my line of work and associated safeguarding training but looking well cared for and happy does not automatically mean everything is ok and the children are actually safe.

Reactions: 12
Good on you for highlighting your concerns - the rest is up to them.

Reactions: 2
I used to work in a&e we once had a 2 week old baby come in with a traumatic head injury due to the dad tripping whilst carrying him. I hate seeing it and baby carriers!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Been lurking for a while as I was disillusioned by it all. Anyways I'm totally horrified by the tik tok stuff. To see a little girl pretend to hold a gun to her head is a big no no to me. For personal reasons guns and children are horrifying to me and I don't understand why on earth any mother would be allowing their child to do this? I grew up in a town where a massacre took place involving a gun man and school children. This is not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So let me get this right, she monitors all her kids accounts? So she knew about T 's horrible stuff on Tic Tok? She saw no harm in it and was perfectly happy with it?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think he’s allowed much of an opinion when it comes the the parenting of them kids.

I’m really surprised that they don’t have a sling or baby carrier
You can see the difference in her children and his, who the better parent is. Let’s hope she doesn’t manage to poison them too though.

Reactions: 8
So let me get this right, she monitors all her kids accounts? So she knew about T 's horrible stuff on Tic Tok? She saw no harm in it and was perfectly happy with it?
This is what she’s said, in a roundabout way. However, her sheep followers only know about the video of T dancing with R (and the dog and baby) so think it’s all perfectly harmless. I’d love to upload a screenshot of Tallulah miming shooting her head and see what they think but I don’t believe you can add photos to IG comments?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.