Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I can’t work out if that comment is hilarious or frightening. Helping those less fortunate by failing to safeguard her own children in a whole variety of ways and shoving #ads and #gifts down our throats. Definitely MBE material 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, I can’t work out if that comment is hilarious or frightening. Helping those less fortunate by failing to safeguard her own children in a whole variety of ways and shoving #ads and #gifts down our throats. Definitely MBE material 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Are these people for real?! An MBE?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal tit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.
A7BB9157-A337-4C51-8ABF-095868626CCF.png
CEE00C40-3EA7-4F45-A111-609D99715C55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So... When's the next crying "woe is me" insta story? I'm placing bets - by the end of the week. She won't be able to help herself.

Reactions: 12
Lurker 👋🏻 I used to enjoy her posts, but as time's gone on I can see through the bullcrap. If my young daughter was on an app miming swearing and threats to shoot someone up I would be devastated that I'd failed hard at parenting. The complete lack of safeguarding is horrific. Also how can you claim to be beint bullied yet allow your followers to rip that 'troll' to shreds in their replies? THAT is bullying.

Reactions: 15
I believe the reason she found out about the Tik Tok stuff was because of me. I posted this 7 hours ago so it clearly wasn’t filmed today.
Also, I tagged T in the video so R’s followers could see how full of energy she is. Glad she’s seen it 🤣
Stupid cow needs a push sometimes to safeguard her own children. But then again, they go out and she posts exactly where they are. If I lived near her, I’d go there and personally ask her about the money!
Justbekind seems to know an awful lot about R’s income and personal tit. Wonder who this person is....
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
of course, she only posted it because it was already on here and insta. If she was that proud of it she would have posted it on Tuesday when it was filmed. More fool the people sticking up for her. one day this insta fame will all come crashing down and her along with all the other millions of influencer's they will be lost without the adulation they expect from strangers. If they want to live life in the public eye then they have to accept the public to have an opnion on them. You don't see Beyonce spouting off everytime someone writes something negative about her. Its part of the job. PTWM needs to deal with the fact not everyone will like her and what she does or get off the internet.

Reactions: 11
Edited to add the pics.View attachment 36386View attachment 36387
😂and this person even says there’s TWO negative comments ! TWO ... lol hardly hundreds of bullies / trolls

😂and this person even says there’s TWO negative comments ! TWO ... lol hardly hundreds of bullies / trolls
Differences in opinions it’s called. Wouldn’t call it bullying 🤣
I’d never let my 9 year old have an app that could cause them harm. Look at the pedalo chasers on Facebook, they all warn you not to let your children use certain apps due to safeguarding issues.

Reactions: 8
I can't help but think it screams insecurity and low self esteem when people feel the need to post every detail of their lives on Instagram. If you had that within yourself you wouldn't need the constant validation of complete strangers to give you a boost. Fair enough post the odd highlight, but to be updating all day long is crazy. What the actual duck would these people do if Instagram suddenly didn't exist?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely chuckled when I saw she’d posted the video ... SOOOO clever of her to cover up her lies and lock her daughters account by twisting it that she’s had vile messages sent to her and her daughter to gain sympathy
Now unless they’ve been deleted I can see one comment ( but the sheep mention plural haters ?? Where ??)commenting on the age restriction and PTWM replied to not comment with aggression and exclaimation marks 😂 the poster replies she put one exclamation mark😳
And her sheep’s replies are awful ... they all vindictive and nasty back ten fold but that’s ok ?!?
One person said just because someone has a different opinion they are not a bully or a troll ... and should be able to debate see other people’s points of view .. she also got shot down and told to keep opinion to herself if it was not supportive of ptwm 😂🤷🏻‍♀️.... these people who reply are worrying comments such as you’re my idol / you’re perfection / you do so much etc etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ I despair x

And normally a genuine “troll” asking about PayPal money gets blocked yet she’s not deleted the “negative” comment about the video ... to instead let her army tear apart a posters genuine comment to shreds and attack her and make herself adored and victimised !

Reactions: 17
Two people expressed a difference of opinion and the masses pounced on them. Remind me again who’s bullying who? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Lurker 👋🏻 I used to enjoy her posts, but as time's gone on I can see through the bullcrap. If my young daughter was on an app miming swearing and threats to shoot someone up I would be devastated that I'd failed hard at parenting. The complete lack of safeguarding is horrific. Also how can you claim to be beint bullied yet allow your followers to rip that 'troll' to shreds in their replies? THAT is bullying.
its exactly what she has done every time. she enjoys the drama, if people started arguing and being unkind on something i had posted, in her position, i would ask them to stop. Respect the other's opinion and leave it at that. But no not her. She leaves them to argue as she's loving the engagement and adoration from her fans. Again shows how dense they are to believe that she cant flush the loo but can dance around holding the baby ..... no point arguing with stupidity.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely chuckled when I saw she’d posted the video ... SOOOO clever of her to cover up her lies and lock her daughters account by twisting it that she’s had vile messages sent to her and her daughter to gain sympathy
Now unless they’ve been deleted I can see one comment ( but the sheep mention plural haters ?? Where ??)commenting on the age restriction and PTWM replied to not comment with aggression and exclaimation marks 😂 the poster replies she put one exclamation mark😳
And her sheep’s replies are awful ... they all vindictive and nasty back ten fold but that’s ok ?!?
One person said just because someone has a different opinion they are not a bully or a troll ... and should be able to debate see other people’s points of view .. she also got shot down and told to keep opinion to herself if it was not supportive of ptwm 😂🤷🏻‍♀️.... these people who reply are worrying comments such as you’re my idol / you’re perfection / you do so much etc etc 🤷🏻‍♀️ I despair x

And normally a genuine “troll” asking about PayPal money gets blocked yet she’s not deleted the “negative” comment about the video ... to instead let her army tear apart a posters genuine comment to shreds and attack her and make herself adored and victimised !
She’s done that before. It’s her Get Out of Jail Free card. Claim she’s had some sort of abusive DM (without backing up with a screenshot) and scream troll and let her “army” do the work for her. Manipulative, vile, horrific person - in her words.

We have a spy h_a_l_2019
🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 36390
😂 Hi h_a_l_2019 👋

Just to clarify - you can't really regard it as stalking when your lord and saviour Rachaeleidjfhfl herself gave out the Tik Tok username on one of her many (many many many) insta stories 😊

Would love to know your thoughts on the videos and screenshots shared here though. How would you feel if your child was the one recording those types of videos?

Come on in, pull up a chair and join in the discussion. Rather than running back to little miss innocent. Much love 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.