Part Time Working Mummy #13 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll save you the wait - it’ll have been horrific, there will have been copious amounts of vomit and random strangers will have cried.
The end.
Still can’t get over Wilby 😂😂😂
I'm usually not pass remarkable on these things but it's just not a nice name. Nothing lovely about it at all.

Reactions: 9
Loving the new thread title.
Rachael, where’s the PayPal money? No excuses now, baby is oot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's a beautiful baby and R looks so overwhelmed with love for him. They all do. She won't thank him for that name tho 😑

Reactions: 3
I'm usually not pass remarkable on these things but it's just not a nice name. Nothing lovely about it at all.
Me neither but it’s bloody awful. Couldn’t have chosen a worse one. As someone said, as a teenager he’ll get some stick for being called Wilby 😂 Willby or won’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just seemed like a very flippant conversation whilst she was filming not much thought in it ... like that will do ! I honestly thought she was going to ask their opinions THINK about it and talk to josh maybe and decide / announce later ! Lol she might change it

Reactions: 10
Me neither but it’s bloody awful. Couldn’t have chosen a worse one. As someone said, as a teenager he’ll get some stick for being called Wilby 😂 Willby or won’t he?
And to think she was laughing at Swift. Least that’s a real word.

Very sensible... just make sure you post your NHS number and your hospital id number there for all to see ! What a stupid thing to do. Hospital workers would get disciplined for being so lax with private information that in the wrong hands .......

As much as i think she should have kept things private, i am happy for her and he is a lovely looking baby and it’s nice to see the whole family so full of love for each other.

I don’t particularly like the name Wilby, but it’s not my child or my name so whatever, he’ll probably revert to Will or John himself when he grows.

As for surnames, do whatever you want really.. I have both my parents because my mum insisted on it. And unless it’s an official document I just use one (my dads, which pisses my mum off but i didn’t choose to do it that way, it’s always been like that since i was very small) my names ridiculously long as it is anyway 😂

Reactions: 16
When she said they had all gone home I assumed Josh had gone with them. I would have loved my husband to stay over with us when our babies were born.

When she said they had all gone home I assumed Josh had gone with them. I would have loved my husband to stay over with us when our babies were born.
My partner was barely with me second time round as we had a toddler. We didn’t want to disturb the routine. Think she said brothers and sisters had gone home.

Reactions: 3
My partner was barely with me second time round as we had a toddler. We didn’t want to disturb the routine. Think she said brothers and sisters had gone home.
Same, second time round we had a toddler and my stepson needed picking up from school for the weekend as our youngest was born on a Friday. We had a couple of hours together and that was it.

Reactions: 5
I just watched today’s stories.O.M.G talk about over sharing with social media,I wrote this morning Racheaeaele would probably not do the usual show toes wait and show leg etc she would be straight in their posting for engagement.
Is that her brother who says ‘I will be round tomorrow with a bottle of gin and we will get proper mashed bruver ‘
A family of 8 is very very expensive! Will you be returning the PayPal money Racheaaele?

Unusual a maternity ward letting him stay so late ! He’s in a pull out chair wonder if he’s stopping ? How others have to cope course she needs him to do everything for her

Reactions: 5
I just watched today’s stories.O.M.G talk about over sharing with social media,I wrote this morning Racheaeaele would probably not do the usual show toes wait and show leg etc she would be straight in their posting for engagement.
Is that her brother who says ‘I will be round tomorrow with a bottle of gin and we will get proper mashed bruver ‘
A family of 8 is very very expensive! Will you be returning the PayPal money Racheaaele?
No doubt they will be saved to highlights too 🙄

Reactions: 2
Unusual a maternity ward letting him stay so late ! He’s in a pull out chair wonder if he’s stopping ? How others have to cope course she needs him to do everything for her
With my first, my husband had to go home outside of visiting hours, I assume that is usually the case? He had to leave by 8pm.

Reactions: 4
Are they in a Private room within an NHS hospital. . Is that why Josh packed a bag for him as well.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.