Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶On the twelve thread of Pitwam, the question still must be,
"Rach, babe, where's the moneeeey?"🎶

Go!

Previous threads here - PTWM

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Today I went to Sainsbury’s and whilst waiting for our food in the cafe, I spotted a bank card stuck between the cushion, I suddenly felt horrificly sick as I sprinted over to the man serving. I slid it towards him telling him I had just found someone else’s card and he was violently sick. He cried and told me how he wished so many more people were like me, that I had chosen to return the card when someone else would have used the contactless feature to steal money. He told me that if/when the owner returned to look for the card, he would explain to them that a caring woman noticed a horrific situation and knew exactly how to solve the problem. I spent the rest of the day with a smile on my face, imagining the face of the person finding out they wouldn’t have to cancel their card, they wouldn’t have that gut wrenching horrific feeling of stress and that they knew I am in the world, making it a better place
This made me laugh out loud 😂

What a hero you are, I had tears of emotion reading this. You are such an inspiration. I hope you went home and rested for the rest of the day maybe with some McDonald's pancakes.
If you need money to buy your house send me your bank details or Paypal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
According to the last thread the house hasn’t changed hands through a sale so they are still renting.

Reactions: 5

What a hero you are, I had tears of emotion reading this. You are such an inspiration. I hope you went home and rested for the rest of the day maybe with some McDonald's pancakes.
I cried both tears of joy and tears of sadness reading your inspiring story @Sara2379 I had to get my husband to rub my feet whilst he held a paper bag to my face. My dentist sobbed uncontrollably when I told him about all that you did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I believe hey are still renting as they haven’t don’t much to the babies room at all other than hang a few items on the wall.

Reactions: 5
Would it not be safer to convert the dining room or conservatory into a room for Betsy rather than the shed?

Ooh I just noticed I’m a VIP member 😍😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

You defo need a foot rub too 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve come away on holiday for a week with the other half and kids... my geography skills are shocking and it wasn’t until my hubby mentioned “Paignton” that I clicked we’re near PTWMs neck of the woods...
Luckily we’re literally in the sticks, in the middle of nowhere so I’m safe from bumping into her!
I hope anyway because I’ve never been one to bite my tongue 😛🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So just filled in my other half about what’s going on(not that his interested) his response is this the 1 stealing the money 😂
So he does listen to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does the blue tick mean?
I believe it just confirms she is who shes said she is. Which considering she can’t even spell her own name right is quite surprising 🤪 I think you have to send your ID to them when you apply for it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you blocked yet?? Comment deleted?? Those admins are slow. Drug mule mate must be out on the lash... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Took one for the team as I was going to unfollow anyway.
Good try! However any words like money, donations, funds paypal etc etc have been blocked by her filter. So nobody can see it apart from you and her, and she will delete and block you later. Delete it, and try again quickly using no money type words ;)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.