Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange that her shop is down. It was mentioned on here and criticized for the wording very recently. Her administration are working hard to change their brand.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There can be perfectly reasonable explanations for her website being down (rebranding, backing-up etc). It needs sorting out so that's a good thing.

There is no simple explanation for her book to disappear from Amazon. None at all. As I said at the very end of the last thread, those who think nothing is happening: it is and it is for a reason. We are not always going to be privy to it but I'm a big believer in the "truth will out".

It's a damn shame it's taking so long, but I just want the truth to get beyond "the bay" and to reach the thousands of people she has fooled online. I do think we are getting there. Keep it up, keep smiling, think of the little ones and it will all be good ❤ thanks to everyone taking part

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lucky you wonderful people have all the screenshots.
I sense some back pedalling and pulling of lots of things... the comments and old Insta stuff will start to disappear too.
All in the hope that it will all just “blow over” after the baby is born as anyone “new” won’t find anything wrong...
But we know, RachAlly... there is proof. And we have it over here! 👋🏻

Reactions: 16
It’s showing that the paperback is unavailable for me but then if you scroll down it’s there for 3 quid, my guess it’s about to be pulled then shoved out again to be purchased as a deal with her new book of lies.

Couple of things I’ve found tonight: this screenshot from Kidscape saying that as part of her role as ambassador she will be going into schools to address bullying?? Erm, how is she qualified.

Also, in this link: https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/working-mum-open-letter-mum-guilt-5484
she talks about her heroic efforts to help “warriors” 🙄 the claims are, quite literally, unbelievable.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Do you know what's blistering my barnacles the most..?

We cant just 'go to the papers' because it will take too much time and money to investigate our claims...

But SHE can tell the papers all this guff and they just print it - no verifying her version, no witnesses required...

Utter bull💩

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And me! Not that I’d want to buy it anyway!

First of all, which organisations access these funds? Has anyone been told who has access to them?
The second one is just a load of bullshit.
Rachaele has an awful lot of time on her hands where you see her posting random tit in her house so when does she visit these places?
And where and when have we been given updates on what changes she has achieved?
Can you smell that? It’s absolute bullshit!
FD8B43DF-50D4-4BCD-BD6B-75DD8D5BD1FB.jpeg

Last edited:
How clever. She says what she wants to do with the funds.....Not what she's actually going to do with them 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Good Morning Tattlers 👋

New day, same tit I see 🕵️‍♀️

I can still buy her books on Amazon? If I really really wanted to I could get the Hardback for £10.02, the paperback for £3, kindle edition £3.99 or if I was feeling really brave I could get the audio book for didly squit.

She's definently thinking she's clever and trying to rebrand on the sly but that's not how it works hunni 😘

The truth will come out, we just need to bide our time and be patient (which is a pain in the arse).

Even if we ignore everything we now know about R from the locals (I know that's difficult when she's hurt, destroyed and bullied so many people - and stabbed her ex 🙄) And if we ignore the fact her stories are all bullshit, there is still massive safeguarding issues for the vulnerable people reaching out to her and her own children. Also the PP is still a mystery. There's so much going on with this woman and we're not letting this go R, rebrand or not ✋

Reactions: 18
I'm confused, was she married to B and T, s dad, or was it someone else she stabbed?

The paperback is unavailable for me, but I coukd buy the hardback! Some of the 1* reviews make good reading

Reactions: 6
I'm confused, was she married to B and T, s dad, or was it someone else she stabbed?

The paperback is unavailable for me, but I coukd buy the hardback! Some of the 1* reviews make good reading
She was married to him, yes.

Reactions: 3
How clever. She says what she wants to do with the funds.....Not what she's actually going to do with them 🤔🤔🤔
Poor Rachel! She WANTED to do such good stuff, but was FORCED to buy nails, lashes, designer clothes, big name trainers, glossy home, holidays, McDonalds etc etc...

Gosh I do feel sorry for her... her dreams are in tatters 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her steak meal josh cooked for her with what looks like congealed blue cheese on it...thought that was a no go in pregnancy

She's so frustrating this me me me all the time and the entitlement she has along with the lies and stealing, great role model

Her books also unavailable to me ..... how will I cope ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.