Part Time Working Mummy #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lisangel0905 i’m confused by the last post on thread 9. Who sent you those messages and who were they accusing you of trolling and why? x
I'm probably affectionately known as c**t mum 😂
I'm the Mum who dared to tell my friend on Facebook that I thought ptwm was a c**t, she then doxxed me on Instagram. This is the trolling I received after. Turns out it was Rachel's friend that she gave the gift basket to yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I'm the Mum who dared to tell my friend on Facebook that I thought ptwm was a c**t, she then doxxed me on Instagram. This is the trolling I received after. Turns out it was Rachel's friend that she gave the gift basket to yesterday
Rachel’s “friend” who is another young mum 🙄 she needs some friends her own age.

That’s disgusting but sadly unsurprising. How they can call us trolls whilst sending so many messages calling you all sorts I don’t know. Rachel needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 11
You got all that abuse from one of your friends just because you messaged her to warn of about Rachel or your friend got others to message you?

Reactions: 2
Rachel’s “friend” who is another young mum 🙄 she needs some friends her own age.

That’s disgusting but sadly unsurprising. How they can call us trolls whilst sending so many messages calling you all sorts I don’t know. Rachel needs to be stopped.
What amazes me is just how brain washed the cult members are, and just how much under her spell they are. If one of my friends told me they had an issue with someone I didn't know I would give them my advice and support but never in a million years would I message them on SM. Find it so bloody weird. These are grown f*****g women acting like 7 year olds. Just cant get my head round it.

Reactions: 13
Just shows the ludicrousness of the situation. I publicly admit that I am not a fan of Rachel's. Never have been. This is not new news to me or her. Rachel goes off, doxxed me, sets the "army" to motion then her friend sends me this to my inbox. You tell me whom the trolls are??

I'd love to know why Rachel even cares that I don't like her?
Half a million people want to listen to what she has to say on Facebook and 'like' her.
Nice to know it bothers her that I am not one of them.

Reactions: 28
That awful @lisangel0905

Rachel decides to share a private Facebook post between you & your friends to all her followers and then her 20 yr old mate sends you messages like that? They need to practice what they preach. Again, fine choice of Ambassador you made there Lauren Seager-Smith on behalf of Kidscape 👏

😂 at ‘c*nt mum’. Apart from messages from silly young women who are under the spell of Queen Bully, I hope the rest of the local reaction was OK to you?

Reactions: 10
Edies dad is so easy to find on Facebook. It was something she mentioned and I found him in minutes. No denying he's edies dad!!!

Reactions: 7
Rachel's friend sent it to me
Sorry if I’m sounding like an idiot but I’m a bit confused, you messaged your friend (not Rachel’s) who then contacted Rachel who then got her mate to send it? Or your mate contacted Rachel’s mate who sent it?

Either way it’s disgusting behaviour from a grown woman and you’re entitled to your opinion of someone.

Reactions: 3
Sorry a little confused, your friend is the lady who got the gift basket? Or a mutual friend of both her and Rachel saw the comment and attacked you?

Reactions: 1
If doxxing is illegal and there are screenshots proving it, can Rachel be questioned by police if they are notified of this behaviour?

Also, anyone who has been doxxed or trolled by R, her mates or followers can surely email the evidence to Kidscape and any other charity she is connected with, her agent, publisher, whoever?

Reactions: 4
I watched her tattle rant last night and don’t understand why it’s not been removed when she talks about the lady who wrote the article, she gives her full name, her insta name and a load of other details about her, surely that’s not right as it’s allowing people to find her and send her abuse which we know they did.

Reactions: 5
@MrsA99 @Kitttkathy
If you remember at the time of the whole Keels doxxing thing, PTWM also shared a screen shot between two friends on a PRIVATE Facebook page which shows their names and faces where one of them called Rachel a bleep. This poster is stating she is that lady.

The poster then received the messages that she showed at the end of the last thread from Rachel’s 20 year old friend. The friend that Rachel showed on her stories the other day who has recently had a baby and Rachel gave gave her a bucket full of unwanted gifted items that she had received and nearly had a breakdown because it was so stressful to do.

I think that’s an accurate summary 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That awful @lisangel0905

Rachel decides to share a private Facebook post between you & your friends to all her followers and then her 20 yr old mate sends you messages like that? They need to practice what they preach. Again, fine choice of Ambassador you made there Kidscape 👏

😂 at ‘c*nt mum’. Apart from messages from silly young women who are under the spell of Queen Bully, I hope the rest of the local reaction was OK to you?
We live in Torbay, the average age here is about 79. Most of them have never heard of the internet let alone ptwm. Although some people have had to shut sm accounts down. Some of Rachel's friends have made threats. I asked my daughter, who was in the profile pic doxxed, to close her ig account and removed her photo from my profile pic whilst things calmed down.
Hopefully my daughter might grow up to be less brutally honest than her Mum but also it's ok not to like people. Someone who's not ur cup of tea might be someone else's tequila. Who knows? It's things like that that make the world go round and that's ok. I'm not ashamed that she's not my idol! Neither am I going to be x

Sorry if I’m sounding like an idiot but I’m a bit confused, you messaged your friend (not Rachel’s) who then contacted Rachel who then got her mate to send it? Or your mate contacted Rachel’s mate who sent it?

Either way it’s disgusting behaviour from a grown woman and you’re entitled to your opinion of someone.
I wrote on my friends wall. It was screenshot and sent to Rachel. Rachel posted it on Instagram to incite her followers to attack me and of those who did turns out one was a personal friend whom featured on Instagram recently.

Sorry a little confused, your friend is the lady who got the gift basket? Or a mutual friend of both her and Rachel saw the comment and attacked you?
I wrote on my friends wall. It was screenshot and sent to Rachel. Rachel posted it on Instagram to incite her followers to attack me and of those who did turns out one was a personal friend whom featured on Instagram recently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
@MrsA99 @Kitttkathy
If you remember at the time of the whole Keels doxxing thing, PTWM also shared a screen shot between two friends on a PRIVATE Facebook page which shows their names and faces where one of them called Rachel a bleep. This poster is stating she is that lady.

The poster then received the messages that she showed at the end of the last thread from Rachel’s 20 year old friend. The friend that Rachel showed on her stories the other day who has recently had a baby and Rachel gave gave her a bucket full of unwanted gifted items that she had received and nearly had a breakdown because it was so stressful to do.

I think that’s an accurate summary 😂
Oh I see, I thought bevause she said she received them at 2am this had all happened yesterday and early this morning.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me but the messages sent from R friend were not very articulate. Couldn't really understand half of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.