Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember Joe wicks being that bad! I thought the boxer Conor Ben and Brian Connelly were poor and I feel like Frankie bridge was also rubbish and possibly Paloma faith they didn’t gel with. Sadly I have got quite behind with the podcast since I moved jobs and no longer commute an hour everyday

Reactions: 2
Can anyone help me?
I'm just trying to remember what part of London Rob is from? Anyone know if he's mentioned it???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe Wicks was insufferable. I had to switch off, I just couldn’t take him and his bragging about his perfect life. I like people who moan 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Started listening while pregnant in lockdown and now on baby number 2. Oh some of these episodes have saved my sanity in the middle of the night!!
The Spotify thing is a bit annoying but not a dealbreaker. However, Robs aggression over people facing an issue with it and not buying the book was a bit much for me. Like some people aren’t tech savvy, no much memory etc.
he’s also talking a bit too much over Josh recently and also not really listening to Josh either. Like rob was going on josh made a joke and rob didn’t even notice on Tuesdays ep. I’m sure he’ll stop when he notices though like the 15 month year old thing

Reactions: 4
Started listening while pregnant in lockdown and now on baby number 2. Oh some of these episodes have saved my sanity in the middle of the night!!
The Spotify thing is a bit annoying but not a dealbreaker. However, Robs aggression over people facing an issue with it and not buying the book was a bit much for me. Like some people aren’t tech savvy, no much memory etc.
he’s also talking a bit too much over Josh recently and also not really listening to Josh either. Like rob was going on josh made a joke and rob didn’t even notice on Tuesdays ep. I’m sure he’ll stop when he notices though like the 15 month year old thing
Robs always talked over josh and missed great one liners by josh. I like him though it's just his energy I think

I can absolutely see why some people don’t like one or the other of them but I love them together, the comedy circuit that they’re a part of seems such a nice, normal group of folk.

I can absolutely see why some people don’t like one or the other of them but I love them together, the comedy circuit that they’re a part of seems such a nice, normal group of folk.
I love Rob and Josh but I don’t like everyone in that scene. I can’t stand Nish Kumar or Rosie Jones. I love Romesh though. They are all a bit luvvy with each other which I don’t like.

As a duo Rob and Josh work well as they are quite different and have different energy levels. Loose neck/stiff neck works well. It’s a shame they’re not doing the parenting hell show outside England. I’d defo go and see them.

Reactions: 4
I love Rob and Josh but I don’t like everyone in that scene. I can’t stand Nish Kumar or Rosie Jones. I love Romesh though. They are all a bit luvvy with each other which I don’t like.

As a duo Rob and Josh work well as they are quite different and have different energy levels. Loose neck/stiff neck works well. It’s a shame they’re not doing the parenting hell show outside England. I’d defo go and see them.
I love Romesh too and also love Tom Allen. Rosie Jones I have never got the appeal of whatsoever.

God todays episode is a letdown. Joe Wilkinson. Spoke about his step granddaughter for five minutes. Then just drivel about football and his career. Think they forgot it was a parenting podcast. Josh tried to bring it back to his granddaughter but it felt unnatural. Don’t find Joe funny at all.

Reactions: 6
God todays episode is a letdown. Joe Wilkinson. Spoke about his step granddaughter for five minutes. Then just drivel about football and his career. Think they forgot it was a parenting podcast. Josh tried to bring it back to his granddaughter but it felt unnatural. Don’t find Joe funny at all.
Aw I liked today’s! But then again I am a fan of Joe’s and I don’t actually have kids so don’t really listen to it because it’s about having kids, more just because I find them funny.

Reactions: 7
I really liked it, I love his humour. it was better than the recent one with smug wife of Mc Fly dude, can’t remember her name, but she’s fake as fuxk.

Reactions: 10
It’s hit and miss with some guests. I’m just not a fan of Joe Wilkinson and I find it boring when they veer off topic to something like football. Still loving the banter between Josh and Rob though. I’m halfway through their book at the mo, some very funny stuff from Rob in particular.

Reactions: 6
How old is Josh's youngest? I thought he was like 2 and he said this week that he has only just said his first words?

Surprised to hear Josh say he was in the Daily Mail- and even more surprised to see his daughter in there. Thought he’d be more careful with the children’s photos being public.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.