Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it fascinating at the people they interview sometimes as they end up completely turning me around if I wasn't keen on them before and actually... People who I did like before I end up a bit meh about them. With this podcast and the Off Menu podcast which I also love. But some of the people on the off menu podcast have not got the humour at all.

Reactions: 4
Think Josh said before Rose sells lamps and candlesticks and interior stuff. I only remember that coz he was going on about a chaise longue at the foot of the bed that was taking up space or something😂
Rose is a producer in tv, I think the selling of the chaise was just like a second hand thing

Yeah Rose is a tv producer isn’t she.
I turned the anton du beck interview off. First time I’ve done that. Found it so dull

Reactions: 2
Yeah Rose is a tv producer isn’t she.
I turned the anton du beck interview off. First time I’ve done that. Found it so dull
It was pretty dull. And I was annoyed when he said he was doing a clear out of his garage and his kids toys (I think) and said it all went a skip 😩 How wasteful

• Sad
It was pretty dull. And I was annoyed when he said he was doing a clear out of his garage and his kids toys (I think) and said it all went a skip 😩 How wasteful
I’ve not listened to it yet but that kind of thing annoys me! I always pass toys on, take to charity shop or hand in to local nursery/school. I hate things going to waste.

I didn't hear that bit I kept glazing over tbh cos it was so boring, but did hear him say most of his kids clothes are hand me downs and one coat had been through 6 of their friends kids and it made me feel a bit annoyed tbh these rich fuckers are handing down to each other when they could hand it down to people who can't afford stuff if that makes sense

I won’t lie. The glasses and beard on Rob as well as his positive attitude and almost “zen hippy love in” parenting style when talking about the mental health aspect has made me fancy the duck out of him lately. I thought it was just the preggo hormones during lockdown (which saw me dream about Greg D and James Acaster far too much) but nope! It’s still there!
The podcast is so bloody funny. I hope they get more guests like Denise Welch on who have a really hard hitting story to tell. Although I love the comedians too!

Reactions: 7
Anton didn’t come across that well. He seems quite old school and like his wife does all the child care and they just get presented to him at the end of the day for half an hour and then get taken away again! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anton didn’t come across that well. He seems quite old school and like his wife does all the child care and they just get presented to him at the end of the day for half an hour and then get taken away again! 😆
I haven't listened to it yet and by sounds of a few posts here don't think I'm missing much😂

• Haha
Looks like Rob is away on holiday with the family again. How many is that this year. I’m not jealous or anything 😄

Looks like Rob is away on holiday with the family again. How many is that this year. I’m not jealous or anything 😄
Lou posted on her story that it was a work trip that they tagged along to. Still. Completely jealous. And not just because she's married to him...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m another Josh fan I have to say. Even though he’s tiny and is starting to look like an old man 😂 it’s his personality for me, he just seems lovely. All the fretting he does, I think it is a bit played up for the podcast but he is an over thinker in general too it seems. And he’s very funny.

Reactions: 5
Lou posted on her story that it was a work trip that they tagged along to. Still. Completely jealous. And not just because she's married to him...
They were in Dubai, I live here and a friend spotted them at a brunch.
Not sure what work he was doing though, he went to the boxing in Abu Dhabi ??!!!

Reactions: 1
They were in Dubai, I live here and a friend spotted them at a brunch.
Not sure what work he was doing though, he went to the boxing in Abu Dhabi ??!!!
I wonder if he's going to start something about the boxing / UFC - not competing or getting involved but he seems to enjoy it a lot, wonder if there's a presenting / podcast gig in there somewhere?

Think he mentioned something a while back on the podcast that he had gigs in Dubai and was hoping to go see the boxing while he was there?

Reactions: 6
Think he mentioned something a while back on the podcast that he had gigs in Dubai and was hoping to go see the boxing while he was there?
Yes I’m sure he mentioned the Dubai dates and said they were hoping to do them as a family as it sort of fit with school holidays and he is due out in Australia which he couldn’t Take them to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.