Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was there! Missed the first 30 minutes, but what I saw was really good! Like a longer, more x-rated podcast! They asked Lou & Rose about how good they were in bed & about penis size, which was awkward to watch (Josh has a baby’s arm, but they don’t really have sex anymore!). Katherine Ryan was fun, seemed a bit drunk, said Bobby was 11/10 in bed, but spends his days playing golf for 5 hours. He must be good to get out of parenting for that long! Bringing a baby to the show did seem odd, but the couple won a holiday to Paris, so it worked out well for them!
Did rose say that about her and Josh??

Did rose say that about her and Josh??
They said they were going to do a ‘Mr & Mrs’ part of the show, but as it was part of the tour, after the first show the audience could potentially know the answers, so they scrapped that & just had Rose & Lou on the screens answering questions about Rob & Josh, she did legit say it was like a baby’s arm, they were talking about if they had ‘day sex’ & Josh said something about them not really having sex. Definitely since having the baby. Bless them.

Reactions: 2
They said they were going to do a ‘Mr & Mrs’ part of the show, but as it was part of the tour, after the first show the audience could potentially know the answers, so they scrapped that & just had Rose & Lou on the screens answering questions about Rob & Josh, she did legit say it was like a baby’s arm, they were talking about if they had ‘day sex’ & Josh said something about them not really having sex. Definitely since having the baby. Bless them.
They had to change it to just showing the interviews clips as Josh and Rob would know the answers after the first show 😂
I'm guessing anyone who went to the Manchester show saw them do it as Mr And Mrs where Rob and Josh guessed the answers, and then they realised they would have to change it going forwards haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They had to change it to just showing the interviews clips as Josh and Rob would know the answers after the first show 😂
I'm guessing anyone who went to the Manchester show saw them do it as Mr And Mrs where Rob and Josh guessed the answers, and then they realised they would have to change it going forwards haha
That makes more sense now!

Reactions: 3
Hi! Recently discovered this thread and have had a little read every now and then as I love the podcast!

I’m not their target audience as I’m 23 and don’t have any kids, no plans to have any for a few years yet, my fiancée and I will definitely get pets first before we have kids to see how well we do with those!

We went to see the show at the O2 last night and it was absolutely brilliant, I loved Rob and Josh before discovering the podcast so seeing them live was a real ‘pinch-me’ moment.

Would have love love loved for Romesh to be the guest as he’s probably my favourite comedian after Rob and Josh, but Katherine was very funny.

Rob brought his girls out on stage when filling time while the couple with the baby came on the stage and it was such a sweet moment, they are beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No we had the same

Reactions: 1
I think josh is hilarious but I really don’t want to hear about his knob 🤢 or robs to be fair ! I’m looked forward to the birmingham show next week

Reactions: 6
Hi! Recently discovered this thread and have had a little read every now and then as I love the podcast!

I’m not their target audience as I’m 23 and don’t have any kids, no plans to have any for a few years yet, my fiancée and I will definitely get pets first before we have kids to see how well we do with those!

We went to see the show at the O2 last night and it was absolutely brilliant, I loved Rob and Josh before discovering the podcast so seeing them live was a real ‘pinch-me’ moment.

Would have love love loved for Romesh to be the guest as he’s probably my favourite comedian after Rob and Josh, but Katherine was very funny.

Rob brought his girls out on stage when filling time while the couple with the baby came on the stage and it was such a sweet moment, they are beautiful.
Thought it would have been Romesh for this one too as they had Alex Brooker & Tom Davies, already, but Romesh was probably working! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw them last night, it was amazing 🤩 happy to say more once the arena tour is done as don’t want to spoil it for others - but it was really good! Sadly had to miss the last 15/20 minutes as our train was cancelled. Would love to know what I missed (maybe under a spoiler?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.