Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have left her job for this.

all this Lycra and camel toe. It’s repetitive

Reactions: 1
Rooji out on an all-nighter at a mixed event yet again. Not only the event but a dinner too.

Seriously, what part of free mixing with non actual brothers is allowed and how? Please explain, I’m struggling to understand so imagine how others must feel.

She must have left her job for this.

all this Lycra and camel toe. It’s repetitive
Looks like miss ikram has been reading here. She’s just reposted about why she doesn’t post her locations and also a big essay about not replying to Dms! Hilarious!

Reactions: 2
Guess esha hussain and her gay friend sohail have started face apping their makeup images disgusting to say the least for ppl who charge £500 for makeup !!! And cash only !

miss ikrams face is weird ….

• Wow
Looks like miss ikram has been reading here. She’s just reposted about why she doesn’t post her locations and also a big essay about not replying to Dms! Hilarious!
she doesn’t want people to ring up and waste her time with queries etc. she obviously doesn’t understand the first rule of business. You will get 25 time wasters then you might get the one paid customer. You cannot cut out the timewasters it’s part of the sales process.

she has a bad attitude towards her customers, again showing this is at best a hobby.

also, if you’re on holiday and want to enjoy it your customer is not going to wait for you to take 5 hours (offline) talking another curated tit if your ass. The customer doesn’t wait.

change your attitude.

Last edited:
Guess esha hussain and her gay friend sohail have started face apping their makeup images disgusting to say the least for ppl who charge £500 for makeup !!! And cash only !

miss ikrams face is weird ….
Lol she has the most disgusting attitude and the clothes she wears are horrendous considering her size! Got my wedding makeup done by sohail, he seems like a nice guy, makeup was ok, didnt last very long.

I wonder who takes miss ikram’s pics.
Imagine being that friend.

I agree her attitude is horrific.

Reactions: 3
Rooji off on another weekend away with the boys in the guise of charity.

if She didn’t fake preach everyday I wouldn’t comment (after all it’s just another hejab mixing with men to find a husband) but I find her such a hypocrite preacher.

note how she backed out of all the difficult trips before.

Rooji heavily promoting Amazon business that she has t invested into herself!

she really is a fraud aunty.

Any tea on saddam malik & sheza. Their wedding videos on my fyp constantly. The whole family seems very colourful lol

Any tea on saddam malik & sheza. Their wedding videos on my fyp constantly. The whole family seems very colourful lol
He is openly bisexual. Has had a profile on Grindr. Notice how the comments on videos have disappeared. This is the first female he has dated and ended up marrying. Very strange, don't think she is aware.

• Wow
He is openly bisexual. Has had a profile on Grindr. Notice how the comments on videos have disappeared. This is the first female he has dated and ended up marrying. Very strange, don't think she is aware.
Omg yes I did see a few comments on someone's tiktok which have now been deleted. I do think it's weird how every one who uploaded tiktoks of this wedding has had the comments off. Maybe he asked them too?? I saw some other comments apparently the girls sister has married a sikh and the dads not happy so isn't attending this daughters wedding either.

Omg yes I did see a few comments on someone's tiktok which have now been deleted. I do think it's weird how every one who uploaded tiktoks of this wedding has had the comments off. Maybe he asked them too?? I saw some other comments apparently the girls sister has married a sikh and the dads not happy so isn't attending this daughters wedding either.
What’s his insta?

@makeup.by.mariyam video is back on youtube of her ABUSING a disabled parking spot n then fighting with someone ….what a dumb biatch

---

@makeup.by.mariyam video is back on youtube of her ABUSING a disabled parking spot n then fighting with someone ….what a dumb biatch

---

Saddam maliks wedding was trashy n looked full of kusrey 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
These mua are out of control. They don’t want to pay for anything.

Can you screenshot it too as she will get it taken down.

His mum has insta. I believe they all use this account to post. It's bebomalik786.
Sadddam's wife's TikTok is sheza_shehzad.
They are a crazy bunch they throw a party for any reason look at mum's insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.