Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Ali from Hey Man Food Reviews? He is so utterly cringe, says that youtube is his fulltime job when he only has 50k subs (after doing it for years and years), is mid 30s and is incredibly evasive / defensive when anyone asks him anything re' his personal life. Also doesn't disclose sponsors / promotions / free food etc.

Reactions: 2
There was a tiktok floating around about him and his profile on a Muslim marriage site. Profile was of him had various pics that he hasn’t shared in social media, his status was divorced and it also said that he used to work in finance but has retired. Can’t find it any longer so it might have been removed. Bet he is still on muzmatch or whatever site it was though.
The only reason these men have to be evasive is if they are married/divorced or dating on the DL. His family seem like conservative mirpuris so don’t blame him for wanting to keep his tit on DL.

Reactions: 1
There was a tiktok floating around about him and his profile on a Muslim marriage site. Profile was of him had various pics that he hasn’t shared in social media, his status was divorced and it also said that he used to work in finance but has retired. Can’t find it any longer so it might have been removed. Bet he is still on muzmatch or whatever site it was though.
The only reason these men have to be evasive is if they are married/divorced or dating on the DL. His family seem like conservative mirpuris so don’t blame him for wanting to keep his tit on DL.
Just checked him out. He also made me cringe inside. Who the f watches this? Lol

haha this explains why he is so evasive about his private life... he was doing a live on tiktok and said he doesn't have any friends in real life apart from people he knows from socialmedia like halalmunchies and mrmunchbox. Also saying he really wants to visit thailand again this year (he has gone a few times pre covid)... I bet he gets up to all sorts there on his own.. yuck

Yeah Tam (aka taimur) was married before. From what I recall it was an arranged/forced marriage situation to a girl in pak. The marriage didn’t last long, she never even made it to the UK. He only went through with it out of a sense of duty.
He lives in Dubai but he’s hardly living a lavish lifestyle, just likes to portray that image on social media which is easy enough.

Yeah Tam (aka taimur) was married before. From what I recall it was an arranged/forced marriage situation to a girl in pak. The marriage didn’t last long, she never even made it to the UK. He only went through with it out of a sense of duty.
He lives in Dubai but he’s hardly living a lavish lifestyle, just likes to portray that image on social media which is easy enough.
What makes me laugh is he has opened a membership club for the likes of celebrities. If it’s someone famous they don’t have to pay the fee. How will he make money? And why would a famous person want to join a free club. Lol

His only “asset” is he has somehow made a friendship with that psycho tate.

What is Hassan saffron (Scottish catering guy) doing in nanos in Dubai?

He looks out of place lol.
Hassan seems to chase after all these other wannabes, he seems to be popping up everywhere.
he also tends to pay for a lot of meals and gifts his Ramadan platters and Xmas platters to certain families, guy is a knob.
id said about him previously another thread, will try to find that and repost.

Hassan looks out of place at that influencer place in Dubai.

I’m not sure if it’s his age or look.

Something is off.

lololol that alien mariyam maliks slaggy sis zartasha has finally gotten married ….her lips omg 🤢 Mariyams famous for being all over youtube for parking in a disabled bat whilst arguing like a dumbass and zartashas famous for using testers in john lewis during covid even though she was told to stop LOLOLOL dirty sisters from hudds

Happy new year rooji.

A tip for the coming year.

Don’t commit to “volunteer” your time to charities, talk about it for ages only to back out and CRY because you’re suddenly I’ll again.

You’re never too ill when it’s paid.

The crying thing (always on the prayer mat) isn’t real and not your “authentic self”.

Your authentic self is when you CHARGE for leftovers or free meat alongside a few aggressive links.

Stick to charging for the stuff you get for free,

Also, don’t keep saying you’re too busy to answer DM yet you reply fast when they are offering you money,

You are driven by money. Stop overcommitting on charity stuff that you back out of. It’s messed up.

Reactions: 3
Is miss Ikram only 32?
She looks wayyyy older. Poor thing 😂
And why does she always post her location after she’s left? Does she understand she isn’t a kardashian. No one is pulling up on her to ask for selfies!

She looks wayyyy older. Poor thing 😂
And why does she always post her location after she’s left? Does she understand she isn’t a kardashian. No one is pulling up on her to ask for selfies!
I thought she was early 40s. I don’t get how she travels so much?

From what I’ve heard, from reputable sources, she sells herself to hotels as an influencer with a following and a ‘travel company’ so obtains free stays in return for posts. All she pays for are the flights and McDonald’s!
She doesn’t have any assets. Rents her place in London with her friend, doesn’t own a car or rental property and so spends her money on the next fad. As much as she likes to maintain she isn’t the online stereotype, she really is!

From what I’ve heard, from reputable sources, she sells herself to hotels as an influencer with a following and a ‘travel company’ so obtains free stays in return for posts. All she pays for are the flights and McDonald’s!
She doesn’t have any assets. Rents her place in London with her friend, doesn’t own a car or rental property and so spends her money on the next fad. As much as she likes to maintain she isn’t the online stereotype, she really is!
the hotels will be measuring their return. I asked her a question about her clothes once she blanked me but replied to my male friend within 30 seconds lol.

Has anyone seen the new upcoming property show starring insta ‘influencer’ raabia__

the hotels will be measuring their return. I asked her a question about her clothes once she blanked me but replied to my male friend within 30 seconds lol.
but she’s already had her freebie stay by then so she won’t care.

her attitude towards other females really stinks. She really thinks she’s better than everyone that follows her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.