Painful Period after Covid Vaccine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also had very painful periods after my third jab in January but I caught Covid a few weeks later and after this my period went back to normal.
Will still be getting another jab this autumn as Covid knocked me out really badly and I still have some LongCovid symptoms. I dont wanna risk anything🙈

But I do understand if people dont want another one. Tbh when I was laying in bed with these horrible cramps, I also swore to not get another one. The infection then changed my mind.

Hey,
New to the thread. I had my vaccine jan 2021, I had my period the week before getting the vaccine but ended up having another week after it. Since the first vaccine ive since get a period every 6 weeks then, 2 weeks later have another then 6 weeks and then 2 weeks after. I’m now on for a week. When since I started periods in high school I would be on like clock work first week of every month for 3 days.
My gp admitted it is the vaccine but she’s never heard of this happening to anyone and was shocked it didn’t go back to normal after a couple of months. She made me have blood tests and ultra sounds everything’s normal but she can’t work out what it is. She basically asked me what I want to do if i want to live like this or have periods back to normal. It’s been 2 years I still can’t work out when I’m due on. The nurse in my practice still won’t admit it’s the vaccine saying are you sure it’s not an STI considering I haven’t had any in years 😂 basically said I’m lying when I told her the gp agrees with me over all this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I've now had 4 jabs, and I've found that my period messes up for 3 months or so and then goes back to normal

Reactions: 2