Paging Mr Morrow #9 The Grifter with the most from coast to coast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We give our profound thanks to @MichaelKaysHairyBack for the title.

Previously, on Paging Mr. Morrow:

Nate rode some rides, ate some food, and turned as red as a beet at every opportunity. Anywhos, let’s have a new thread.

Reactions: 9
This was taken from another thread regarding Kyle and it's pure gold!!

"His videos make no sense at all whatsoever. I also love how PMM made him look like a scrub. It’s sad when Nate makes you look like a nobody. 😂"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Judging by his cameo in Kyle Pallo's video today, he might need to size up his beloved polka dot t-shirt.

You mean the one he wears to a wedding, works out in, swims in, etc? :ROFLMAO:
You know the one.

He just looks enormous. Looking at how big he was in Kyle's video, I wonder how the person sitting next to him on the flight back to Orlando was feeling.

Reactions: 1
You know the one.

He just looks enormous. Looking at how big he was in Kyle's video, I wonder how the person sitting next to him on the flight back to Orlando was feeling.
His seat on the outbound video looked fairly wide but theres no way the regular seatbelt would fit him

Can he still fit on MK Space Mountain? I was there last week and saw a dad have to take the walk of shame who didn't look bigger than Nate.

Can he still fit on MK Space Mountain? I was there last week and saw a dad have to take the walk of shame who didn't look bigger than Nate.
At the rate he's going he'll be lucky to fit on anything, you'd think if you wanted to have this as a job you'd keep yourself quite fit

It won't be long till the new tron ride is up an running an people are gonna want to know what it's like, there's no way he's fitting on that, he's gonna end up having to steal reviews of things like the slackers steal footage of things

Reactions: 2
Fat ass parks at Grand Floridian to avoid paying parking at magic kingdom ..practically shitting himself with excitement over a cake pop and a cupcake….unfortunately can’t eat it all so takes it with him in his invisible bag ..whores out his Roosevelt tent by the castle ..doesn’t show the cast member having to butter the mine car to fit him in..wheezing after walking 10 feet off the attraction…heads over to Pooh ride..if you listen closely you can almost hear the honey pot scream in pain as he sits in it …wanders aimlessly while running from rain giggling like a mentally challenged fifth grade student

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gotta say, I think Nate may have come very close to losing his actual mind is this last video. In the gazebo, I felt like I was watching a Kubrick film, if it were in black and white , it may have won Cannes.

I am a little worried about our Cherubic friend though, I mean, if this all stops for him some day, all the new invites and praise, he may go into a deep deep depression, being that he has to go to Disney 7 days a week or hes not happy. Little scary

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fat ass parks at Grand Floridian to avoid paying parking at magic kingdom ..practically shitting himself with excitement over a cake pop and a cupcake….unfortunately can’t eat it all so takes it with him in his invisible bag ..whores out his Roosevelt tent by the castle ..doesn’t show the cast member having to butter the mine car to fit him in..wheezing after walking 10 feet off the attraction…heads over to Pooh ride..if you listen closely you can almost hear the honey pot scream in pain as he sits in it …wanders aimlessly while running from rain giggling like a mentally challenged fifth grade student
Annual Pass have free parking. I think he just park there to avoid taking the Monorail. Also he parks on the Beach Club if he is going to Ratatouille or somewhere close to walk less.

Annual Pass have free parking. I think he just park there to avoid taking the Monorail. Also he parks on the Beach Club if he is going to Ratatouille or somewhere close to walk less.
Annual passes so not get you parking at any resort. You have to have a dining reservation in order to park there. He also parks at the boardwalk when he goes to Epcot. I know the excuse you can use to park there but I have no idea what he is telling security at the grand Floridian unless he made dining reservations and cancelled them which is possible.

APs don’t pay for parking at the parks. But everything else you said is spot on.

Wouldn't surprise me he's found some sort of loop hole with the parking, the only thing these vloggers have nailed is how to take advantage an scam their way with everything

Reactions: 8
Annual passes so not get you parking at any resort. You have to have a dining reservation in order to park there. He also parks at the boardwalk when he goes to Epcot. I know the excuse you can use to park there but I have no idea what he is telling security at the grand Floridian unless he made dining reservations and cancelled them which is possible.
You right I was having a brain fart.

I think he make dining reservations and cancel them. Has anyone ever get charged the $10 if they cancel an hour before?

What was with all the justification for buying the Mine Train Lightning Lane? He spent $10 for it, so what?

What was with all the justification for buying the Mine Train Lightning Lane? He spent $10 for it, so what?
I think he noticed he sounded like Kyle Pallo who just got heat for posting a video saying he ONLY paid 900 for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.