Paging Mr Morrow #4 Yo Morrow is so fat, he went to Chef Mickey's and ate the characters!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title comes from @wtc50e

Wasn't really too much going on the last couple of pages besides talk of his waffling habits, and excessive food intake...

Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched Kyle's video and oh my word, Nate has moobs. Not like Ray J on All Ears (who has massive boobage) but he's getting there.

I watched Kyle's video and oh my word, Nate has moobs. Not like Ray J on All Ears (who has massive boobage) but he's getting there.
Yea... I'm a big guy myself, but not PMM by a long shot... Probably helps that I have 6-7" of height on him too...

But RJay... Seems like a nice guy and all, but he has got to be hurting walking around the parks...

Reactions: 1
The Fun title LOL.

Anyone got a timestamp when we see the special appearance.:)

Kind of bizarre why Kyle shut off his camera while the Ambassador started mention thank you to those who represent the community. I hear PMM didn't film neither. You'd think they be all in celeb mode.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The Fun title LOL.

Anyone got a timestamp when we see the special appearance.:)

Kind of bizarre why Kyle shut off his camera while the Ambassador started mention thank you to those who represent the community. I hear PMM didn't film neither. You'd think they be all in celeb mode.
i noticed that. Maybe itā€™s some cover up for them selling their soul to Disney media, and thereā€™s things they canā€™t reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If we're talking odd body shapes, doesn't the prize go to OA's Peter?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I noticed Nate kept thanking Disney for inviting him out to see the holiday decorationsā€¦.you have an annual pass what exactly did you get invited out to do?

Also since clearly he has a really hard job I wonder why most of the Disney bloggers donā€™t update daily anymore maybe the algorithm has changed?

• Heart
I noticed Nate kept thanking Disney for inviting him out to see the holiday decorationsā€¦.you have an annual pass what exactly did you get invited out to do?
There was a small media event that morning. Some vloggers (Nate and Jackie, Josh and Taylor, and Kyle Pallo and JoJo, the latter two on their first time being #hosted, among others) were invited to a small reception in the morning at the Contemporary, and were then given a spiel about the MK holiday decorations. They were also allowed up to the train station to take pictures.

Kyle captured the whole of Nate in his video, so we were talking about getting to see his entire habitus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If we're talking odd body shapes, doesn't the prize go to OA's Peter?
The way he moves his shoulders up and down when he eats something he likes (which is almost all the time) They are both on their way to gluttonville as well.

Also since clearly he has a really hard job I wonder why most of the Disney bloggers donā€™t update daily anymore maybe the algorithm has changed?
I like how he had to be invited to Disney, to see the decorations. I mean, its not like he isn't lucky enough to go to visit Disney property every single day is it?

• Heart
I like how he had to be invited to Disney, to see the decorations. I mean, its not like he isn't lucky enough to go to visit Disney property every single day is it?
A kind gesture every now and then is not an invite. Anything Disney Parks is for all.

That's his wish only vlogger's invited to the park for Christmas which is bolognie. Like I said a kind Gesture now and then is not invited. He wants to show Disney invited him so bad just him that he doesn't film when they say we appreciate what you do to the "community".

Last edited:
It's not a kind gesture, though. It's marketing.

The people who say "Oh, Disney should just hire their own vloggers" don't get the setup. Employed vloggers need salaries, health insurance, and vacation days. I guess they could hire contractors, but that's actually kind of a raw deal for the contractors, because they'd make more money with their own channels.

Far cheaper to bring a few enthusiasts every now and again, give them a fancy cupcake that probably cost a dollar to make, and get thousands of views with other people doing the work.

Reactions: 9
It's not a kind gesture, though. It's marketing.

The people who say "Oh, Disney should just hire their own vloggers" don't get the setup. Employed vloggers need salaries, health insurance, and vacation days. I guess they could hire contractors, but that's actually kind of a raw deal for the contractors, because they'd make more money with their own channels.

Far cheaper to bring a few enthusiasts every now and again, give them a fancy cupcake that probably cost a dollar to make, and get thousands of views with other people doing the work.
I know that on Disney's part, it's just how The Tracker's and Nate say it in attitude like they are invited because Disney loves him. People need to know that they are on YouTube and using just Disney property is not creators so It's insane people call them creators. I just came from watching an average person filming fireworks while walking to to it in the park and it's so incredible 100x's more than any vlogger 360 days there with how many camera changes lol.

Within A week Nate and others won't care anymore to show the cavalcade and ornaments and decorations. It will be a check done lol. They all do the same then they separate but still nothing fresh instead venture to do the things others abandon on. That is why I loved Adam because he goes his style and somehow always end up front.

Last edited:
The other thing is that the MK decorations seemed actually kind of underwhelming. Kyle Pallo posted the decorations from HS yesterday, and they were awesome. Each store had its own wreaths and garlands that were themed to store itself. Like, cameras on the camera store, gas station ornaments on Oscar's.

Reactions: 2
The other thing is that the MK decorations seemed actually kind of underwhelming. Kyle Pallo posted the decorations from HS yesterday, and they were awesome. Each store had its own wreaths and garlands that were themed to store itself. Like, cameras on the camera store, gas station ornaments on Oscar's.
I wonder if all this is traffic flow setup system from Bob. People leave MK for Epcot for fireworks, people head to HS for Christmas decor. Then AK for Kite Tails!šŸ˜‚

Today's vlog..I was ROLLING on the floor laughing. Nate's running a 5k, he's been training for...MONTHS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.