PAD Brats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come across a few kids of service personnel on this forum so decided to make a thread where we can discuss news and updates, share memories and talk about The Good Old Days.

Reactions: 1
Darn right! It's certainly not with rose glasses that I look back on my childhood, they really were idyllic. Germany, Gib and Northern Ireland. Germany was the best, with my fave posting being Rheindahlen. So so sad to see so much gone and empty now :(

19397084_1344427368967899_598546512894639716_n.jpg

Darn right! It's certainly not with rose glasses that I look back on my childhood, they really were idyllic. Germany, Gib and Northern Ireland. Germany was the best, with my fave posting being Rheindahlen. So so sad to see so much gone and empty now :(

Yes all the places I lived in Germany are all civvy now They closed Honne barracks a few years ago it was quite sad because Bergen was the last place I lived in Germany

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Same, except JHQ which is closed. My brother went back a few years ago and took photos but it breaks my heart to look and them :(

And yes! I can't fit all my schools on those forms- I have to request extra pages Hahaha.