Ozark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was another shock death actually! Darlene was a brilliant character.
Jim looked like he’d aged about 10 years between season 3 and 4.
Darlene was an insane character for sure 🤣 just mad killing everyone who pissed her off. The wyatt relationship was a bit weird though. I think they could have done more with his character. In season one I thought he was going to play a bigger role because he seemed to be good friends with Charlotte.

I’m still gutted Ruth didn’t get her happy ending. I think people were too hard on her character. Wasn’t she like 19 when she first met Marty and he got her involved in all of it? She was so young!! I see a lot of discussion online calling her stupid and her death was inevitable, but she was barely an adult! She had no parental figure and I guess Marty was kinda the next best thing. I rooted for her the entire time, she was a product of her dreadful upbringing, that horrible scum bag father!

Reactions: 7
I rooted for her the entire time, she was a product of her dreadful upbringing, that horrible scum bag father!
I think that's why she died in a white dress. She had come as far as she could go with the odds stacked and done the best she could despite a horrible upbringing - going from dirt poor to the richest woman in the town. She was pure when she died in relation to her situation and surroundings, which is why Camila was wearing black to represent the evil still in the world that Ruth inevitably would never be able to escape from.

Reactions: 4
Darlene was an insane character for sure 🤣 just mad killing everyone who pissed her off. The wyatt relationship was a bit weird though. I think they could have done more with his character. In season one I thought he was going to play a bigger role because he seemed to be good friends with Charlotte.

I’m still gutted Ruth didn’t get her happy ending. I think people were too hard on her character. Wasn’t she like 19 when she first met Marty and he got her involved in all of it? She was so young!! I see a lot of discussion online calling her stupid and her death was inevitable, but she was barely an adult! She had no parental figure and I guess Marty was kinda the next best thing. I rooted for her the entire time, she was a product of her dreadful upbringing, that horrible scum bag father!
I’m really glad they concentrated on Ruth a lot this season - showing snippets of her upbringing. I think they kinda showed that no matter what happened she was “cursed” - the “Langmore curse” as Wyatt called it. She so deserved a happy ending. She was clever, street wise, sensitive yet I think saw something in the Byrdes that maybe she wished she had (things like the eating as a family round the table, parents showing an interest etc minus the drug cartel links lol).

Reactions: 3
I loved Ruth's impression of Charlotte when she was trying to find out what time Marty and Wendy would be at the Shaw meeting with Javi., 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8