Ourhomeatnumbernine...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting a thread, and i realised there wasn't one for Ourhomeatnumbernine??? What do we all think of her?

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread! Omg! I’ve just watched her advertise her diet thingy. She doesn’t mention what it is exactly but says she lost weight with no exercise, eating what she wants etc. Totally awful way to advertise what is obviously another pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread! Omg! I’ve just watched her advertise her diet thingy. She doesn’t mention what it is exactly but says she lost weight with no exercise, eating what she wants etc. Totally awful way to advertise what is obviously another pyramid scheme.
Don’t get me started on those diet drinks! All she cares about is making money off her followers

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me started on those diet drinks! All she cares about is making money off her followers
I can’t believe she advertises “her diet” as she does. She actually says she does no exercisE and eats what she wants!! How stupid do you have to be to say obvious untrue statements like that. She’s bloody annoying!!!

I can’t believe she advertises “her diet” as she does. She actually says she does no exercisE and eats what she wants!! How stupid do you have to be to say obvious untrue statements like that. She’s bloody annoying!!!
And that’s a total lie as well as she clearly does exercise - she’s shown videos of herself doing it. All for the money and no morels

Just a wannabe from a small town thinking she is something special. Bragging that she is a size 6 because of some tablets that replace food. So dangerous. So many ads. So fake. What was the latest? £70 drinks and £30 candles. Lets all pay for stuff that you get for free. Yuck.

Just a wannabe from a small town thinking she is something special. Bragging that she is a size 6 because of some tablets that replace food. So dangerous. So many ads. So fake. What was the latest? £70 drinks and £30 candles. Lets all pay for stuff that you get for free. Yuck.
I really don’t get why she has so many followers. She must have brought the majority? Her house is boring! Her “clothes line” is awful and her ads as unbearable. Don’t get me started on her picking on the vulnerable selling that crap weight loss drink that do not work! As a mother of two small daughters she should be ashamed selling a product that does not work just for the financial gain

• Heart
Like she said there’s a cost of living crisis and she’s grateful she was able to take her girls and niece to a PR event included in that was drinks, snacks and a meal so would appreciate any feedback on her post as she’s grateful she could do this. I’m sorry but they aren’t going to suffer in this “crisis” they both have a full time income plus she has this diet drink income. She lives in a 5 bed house can afford lashes eyebrows and that awful lip filler and been on a lovely family holiday abroad I’m sure they aren’t going to struggle to much. That could of gone to a family who are genuinely struggling to pay to feed their children as well as doing anything remotely fun during the 6 weeks holiday. Nope I’m not engaging in your post sorry