Ourhomeandlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of you now....

Anyone else tired of just watching her and listening to her grating voice go on about buying followers?

We get you don’t want to admit to the fact you bought followers but it’s so obvious you did 😴

Reactions: 3
I’ve really warmed to her actually, I don’t think she bought followers as i don’t think it shot up too quickly and she’s only on about 13k.

Reactions: 2
I quite like her too, she seems genuine, refreshing and she doesnt do any ads either, I cant stand all these accounts doing constant ads!!!! I agree the constant going on about followers was annoying.. however I have followed her from the beginning and have watched her steady increase, I don't think they're brought. Hoping she stops going on now though

I’ve just unfollowed her, was close the other day when she kept banging on about not buying followers then she said she wasn’t going to say anything about it anymore so I thought I’d carry on following her. Obviously she then continued to drone on about it. Then she shared this post and highlights this site - I’d never heard of it til then. I feel like all she does recently is moan and play the victim which is a shame because her house is gorgeous and I used to enjoy following her. If she didn’t constantly share how much the buying followers got to her people wouldn’t know about it and would soon get bored. Same with Mrs Hinch, same stories every day but, she got unfollowed when she first referred to Christmas as Hinchmas...nah love you’ve gone too far now!!

I agree, she keeps going on and on about it! I used to like her too, recently found out she's been slating a big account too - which has changed my opinion of her! Shes become very boring recently and the whole brought followers things, move on. The fact she keeps going on and on about it says to me shes guilty!! Who knows, who cares?!

Reactions: 1
It really pissing me off now how she keeps going on about how ‘fat’ she is.

In her story last night about that man catching her with all her ‘weight’

You’re going to give people, especially younger vunerable girls complexes love. You’re not even slightly fat or chunky like you like to say. Think about people who actually might be on the larger side that watch you and listen to you refer to yourself in that way.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen her stories for a while now but, she started calling herself chunky after someone trolled her about her legs. There will always be trolling on popular accounts, it’s a sad fact but, that’s what it’s like nowadays. The best thing to do is ignore it...respond to it like that and it just adds fuel to the fire and makes the trolls multiply. Just block and move on.

why the duck does she stick her ultra tight thin top lip out like shes trying to pout when she speaks! I have to unfollow cuz her talking stories peed me off that much :sick:

why the duck does she stick her ultra tight thin top lip out like shes trying to pout when she speaks! I have to unfollow cuz her talking stories peed me off that much :sick:

I disagree with this. The posing is annoying granted, but she’s a young girl and I think most of them do this but she’s quite natural I don’t think she has work done or fillers like most girls her age so I think to comment on her lips is a bit unfair, posing yes as that irritating but not appearance as it’s quite refreshing to have a natural 20 something girl in thisbday and ageZ I have a young daughter and I’d rather have her lookin at girls like her than the other big puffer fished fake lip girls

I disagree with this. The posing is annoying granted, but she’s a young girl and I think most of them do this but she’s quite natural I don’t think she has work done or fillers like most girls her age so I think to comment on her lips is a bit unfair, posing yes as that irritating but not appearance as it’s quite refreshing to have a natural 20 something girl in thisbday and ageZ I have a young daughter and I’d rather have her lookin at girls like her than the other big puffer fished fake lip girls
I dont like the huge lips either like gemmalouisemiles hers are awful as shes had so much filler in them what annoys me about this Gemma is how much she pouts when she hasnt even got any lips. Not saying she should do anything with hers but stop pouting them out LOL 🙈😂
Shes natural yeh great but the vibe I got by how she acts on her stories (as shes openly admitted she is a drama queen) I reckon she is quite stuck up in real life. Like I said ive unfollowed her now wound me up watching her lol

Anyone else think their holiday must be boring af? I dont get the whole daily gym pics- your on holiday ffs! 😂🤦‍♀️

I get people enjoy going and they wouldnt have gyms on holiday if no one used them but ffs, every day? Plus its empty lol - yes because everyones probably enjoying their holiday by the pool or sea 🤷‍♀️😅