Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Check out the Yorkshire Live page on Facebook to see how obsessed the local press is about Amanda Owen. The above link is just one example and some days they can put up a handful of articles about her which always makes the comments sections a good read.

It's cheap journalism making articles most of the time from things she's already said in her many books. Someone at Yorkshire Live is borderline obsessed with her and people have noticed in the comment sections.

It's just as bad with 5 On The Farm using her all this week to try dishes made by the head chef of Cannon Hall Farm when she doesn't need to be there. The same show that had Rueben on who was referred to as the son of Amanda Owen. Why not mention Clive? Call him star of Yorkshire Farm as an introduction instead of comparing him to his mother who channel 5 are obsessed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See his daughter from a previous marriage has raised her head 🙄 seriously she’s in her 40s moaning about not sharing in their wealth ( or words to that effect ) .
Maybe accept the fact their wealth is down to serious hard graft and basically nothing to do with you love , the jealousy is literally palpable… I should add my husband has one of these from his first marriage, as soon as he met me her mother wanted him back 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clive didn’t stay after he gave her away at the wedding apparently, there’s a reason for that , you didn’t invite his wife 🤔

Reactions: 5
See his daughter from a previous marriage has raised her head 🙄 seriously she’s in her 40s moaning about not sharing in their wealth ( or words to that effect ) .
Maybe accept the fact their wealth is down to serious hard graft and basically nothing to do with you love , the jealousy is literally palpable… I should add my husband has one of these from his first marriage, as soon as he met me her mother wanted him back 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clive didn’t stay after he gave her away at the wedding apparently, there’s a reason for that , you didn’t invite his wife 🤔
Haven't seen any of this, was the wedding recently? So they didn't invite his wife, what about the kids?
I agree with you, they've made their money through very hard work and probably Amanda has made quite abit from her books and TV appearances.

Reactions: 3
Haven't seen any of this, was the wedding recently? So they didn't invite his wife, what about the kids?
I agree with you, they've made their money through very hard work and probably Amanda has made quite abit from her books and TV appearances.
It was in the DM this week-end.

Reactions: 2
Serious hard graft? she had that massive family to make money out of them, the children are commodities. If it was someone on a council estate that had that many kids the narrative would be very different. I think her husband is way too old for as well. She knew how to market them well that's all.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think the wedding was several years ago, but she seemed to think now is the time to mention it in an interview with the sun 🙄

She seems like she’s jealous she can’t complain that she’s hard done by financially by them then not invite Amanda to her wedding, I’m assuming the kids weren’t invited either

I think the wedding was several years ago, but she seemed to think now is the time to mention it in an interview with the sun 🙄
It said 2018 so not too long ago and they were on tv then so why not invite them all

Reactions: 4
Serious hard graft? she had that massive family to make money out of them, the children are commodities. If it was someone on a council estate that had that many kids the narrative would be very different. I think her husband is way too old for as well. She knew how to market them well that's all.
you can’t deny as farmers they work hard, that life is not for lazy people (I couldn’t do it!)

Sorry I have to respectfully disagree , whatever you think of the family, they had a large family before Adrian Edmondson came knocking, and when the cameras stop rolling that farm is a huge amount of work in often very tough conditions. I grew up on a farm and am well aware of what it takes .
If she was on a council estate with that many children his daughter literally wouldn’t have a story to peddle to the Sun newspaper.
As for his age , it really doesn’t matter, they seem perfectly happy and have been together a long time .
Im not a fan of everything she does , but his daughter desperately crawling out of the woodwork with a non story is pathetic!

She seems like she’s jealous she can’t complain that she’s hard done by financially by them then not invite Amanda to her wedding, I’m assuming the kids weren’t invited either

It said 2018 so not too long ago and they were on tv then so why not invite them all
She’s in her forties so I fail to see what their finances have to do with her tbh

Reactions: 15
Sorry I have to respectfully disagree , whatever you think of the family, they had a large family before Adrian Edmondson came knocking, and when the cameras stop rolling that farm is a huge amount of work in often very tough conditions. I grew up on a farm and am well aware of what it takes .
If she was on a council estate with that many children his daughter literally wouldn’t have a story to peddle to the Sun newspaper.
As for his age , it really doesn’t matter, they seem perfectly happy and have been together a long time .
Im not a fan of everything she does , but his daughter desperately crawling out of the woodwork with a non story is pathetic!

She’s in her forties so I fail to see what their finances have to do with her tbh
Couldn't agree more,I'm also from a farming background and it's bloody hard work.
So what if he's older than her, he was also divorced from his first wife before he met Amanda.
Why does the daughter feel entitled to their money, like they, there's always 2 sides to a story.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

oh yes I totally agree re the money, in the paper it says shes 34 although she does look older

Reactions: 1

The T.V companies didnt come knocking on the off chance, she contacted them and everyone else who can breathe in order to make money. Does anyone honestly think that she found that old man attractive? She was after the farm and lifestyle it would buy her that's all. I dont know one woman who would entertain a man like him who was 20+ older and who looks ancient.

The T.V companies didnt come knocking on the off chance, she contacted them and everyone else who can breathe in order to make money. Does anyone honestly think that she found that old man attractive? She was after the farm and lifestyle it would buy her that's all. I dont know one woman who would entertain a man like him who was 20+ older and who looks ancient.
Wow !
Well she certainly did and it appears they have been very happily married for many many years with children who come across as really happy.
And so what if she did contact tv companies , and secure her family’s financial future 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good on her , it certainly hasn’t done them any harm .
I know this is tattle but your comments seem incredibly personal and vindictive without any rational points !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cant say that I am keen on Amanda but it's possible that she was attracted to older men.Sexual chemistry / attraction can bequite complex.It's also obvious that she wears the trousers in the marriage which makes sense as she seems to be a clued up business woman. Re his daughter, it's sounds as if she expects Clive to help her out financially as she is one low wage. Maybe he should as she is still his daughter.

The comments about the age difference, she wasn't a young bimbo gold digger after what she could get, age really doesn't matter, their kids come across as well mannered ,with good work ethics, not like most stuck in front of a TV etc.
They're investing in their future, who can blame them, TV work can be short lived.
We don't know Clive's side of the story with his daughter, you know. some families just don't get on!

Reactions: 4
Wow !
Well she certainly did and it appears they have been very happily married for many many years with children who come across as really happy.
And so what if she did contact tv companies , and secure her family’s financial future 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good on her , it certainly hasn’t done them any harm .
I know this is tattle but your comments seem incredibly personal and vindictive without any rational points !
probably clives daughter 🤣🤣

• Haha
The comments about the age difference, she wasn't a young bimbo gold digger after what she could get, age really doesn't matter, their kids come across as well mannered ,with good work ethics, not like most stuck in front of a TV etc.
They're investing in their future, who can blame them, TV work can be short lived.
We don't know Clive's side of the story with his daughter, you know. some families just don't get on!
Age does matter IMO. One of my friends relatives married a much older man, 20 plus years. By the time she was in her early- mid 40s he was in his 70s and had strokes and dementia etc. She was stuck looking after him(family wouldn't help) and he verbally abused her constantly. She was constantly on the verge of a breakdown. He eventually went into residential care.
She said that people will say age doesn't matter and when they do, think about what happened with me. She advised anyone strongly to marry someone around the same age. Her example is not unusual.
I don't know anything about Clive's daughter, I've not commented on that.

Age does matter IMO. One of my friends relatives married a much older man, 20 plus years. By the time she was in her early- mid 40s he was in his 70s and had strokes and dementia etc. She was stuck looking after him(family wouldn't help) and he verbally abused her constantly. She was constantly on the verge of a breakdown. He eventually went into residential care.
She said that people will say age doesn't matter and when they do, think about what happened with me. She advised anyone strongly to marry someone around the same age. Her example is not unusual.
I don't know anything about Clive's daughter, I've not commented on that.
I will tell you the opposite to the age thing. My sister's partner is in his 90's, fit and still working, she is in early 70's and says she feels older than him - she has also been with him since she was 21.

• Heart
Wow !
That's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.