Our LANDing Crew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has made a video about her husband Lonnie and his personality disorder. Apparently he has been diagnosed with antisocial, narcissistic and histrionic personality disorder. He has always creeped me out honestly, I knew something was off with him.

Stephanie keeps saying "he has never cheated". I mean, how does she know? She says in the vlog that his very disturbing behaviour prompted the evaluation. What kind of very disturbing behaviour was this? Animal abuse? She has 6 kids and didn't want to say what this disturbing behaviour was, but I wonder if any of them in that house, including any pets are safe?! I bet he has been abusive in some form to Stephanie/the kids/pets. You don't get diagnosed with THREE such serious personality disorders without being a danger to others in some way. He sounds pretty toxic and dangerous if what Stephanie is saying is true. She seems more concerned with protecting him in the vlog. Stephanie has always come across as very naïve and lacking in boundaries (remember that Ashley chick she had as a friend?!). I feel like she is the type to turn a blind eye anyway.

It's all very concerning since she won't say what these very disturbing behaviours are. One can only speculate that it involves harming or thinking abut harming others/animals with those personality disorders.

Very concerning considering she has 6 children, 4 of which have significant disabilities.
Wow! Having those three together is insane! He can't be fun to be around. I thought he just seemed a little weird but apparently it is way worse than that.

Reactions: 1
She posted a vlog about her childrens care needs. Wow. They all pretty much need significant care for the rest of their lives. Only one of them she believes will live independently, except he has a heart defect. Her son Noah is now in a wheelchair. I don't envy their lives, they have their work cut out for the rest of their lives. I wonder if she regrets having all those kids... I bet she does, deep down but she'd never admit it.

Okay, so tbh I watched the videos about Lonnie and I think they did a good job explaining things. A lot of it reminds me of someone I live with, so I can understand how things can escalate and it's very rare that someone with those diagnoses is open to going and getting an assessment let alone sharing it on YouTube... if you have someone in your life with any of those diagnoses, usually how it goes is you are lucky to still be alive for just mentioning going to see a therapist. So I am kind of shocked about how much was shared. I wonder if Stephanie suffered for it afterwards in some way though, which is scary to think about. I also wonder if he will use it against her by saying, well I did this so you owe me etc... unless he really is a great guy who just happens to have all those issues, but even if he was the best guy on earth, that combo of issues is sure to get the better of him more often than not...

Why the hell is Noah in a wheelchair?
I think she has surrounded herself with the type of doctors and medical professionals that do things other doctors and medical professionals wouldn't usually do - "recommending" a wheelchair for a 15 year old who predominantly has just a dislocating knee. There are steps in between that have been just skipped over. I'm speaking as someone with a medical condition that causes my joints to sublux and dislocate often as well as numerous other orthopaedic issues. To stop my knee dislocating, I use custom shoe orthotics and a knee brace. Here she is putting the kid in a wheelchair and lining him up for surgery. How about getting a 2nd opinion about the surgery? It just doesn't happen like this in my experience - to have doctors telling you to get a wheelchair off the internet for your teenager. It just doesn't sound right.

Another curve ball - talking about getting a G tube for Lex who apparently doesn't eat or drink. Again, that's not something doctors rush in to do. It's a last resort for when there are literally no options left for you. I don't mean to keep bringing myself into this but just trying to give context of why I know "this ain't right" (sorry for being cringe), I have experience with having a severe and chronic GI condition that tends to require a G tube. I do not have a G Tube because they are the absolute last resort, live or die situation. Does Lex have a GI condition or does he just have food aversions, because I find it really really odd that the doctor's apparent first reaction was to do major surgery and cut a whole in his abdomen. It just doesn't happen like that. I am getting munchie vibes from Stephanie. I think she is setting up these conversations with these doctors, for example asking if she can get a wheelchair for Noah and manipulating the doctor's words into what she wants to here, and then telling youtube that she is just following doctors advice. That's not how these things work, Stephanie. You have viewers who know how the medical system works and doctors don't just jump into the worst case scenario!

I dont want to put Stephanie down, but her last video for sure gives me big questions about what is really going on in her kids doctor's appointments.

Ps, I'm not trying to dismiss her kids having medical needs. I'm just noticing that they may or may not be what we are being told.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She did a live on Youtube last night and said that she deleted the video talking about Lonnie and his personality disorders and they won't be talking about it anymore. She said he is also in therapy.

She's also friends again with that toxic Ashley chick. This woman has no boundaries or good judgement.

She had to know disclosing that would lead to backlash and questions.
Will she delete the autism etc videos of her underage children and not discuss them either or would that be expecting too much. No child’s medical diagnosis should be income for parents.

She's separating from Lonnie and has moved into her own place. The interesting thing is that she said Lonnie is having shared custody but NO overnight visits. I wonder why that is? I think he's been abusing her and the kids for years.

• Heart
She's separating from Lonnie and has moved into her own place. The interesting thing is that she said Lonnie is having shared custody but NO overnight visits. I wonder why that is? I think he's been abusing her and the kids for years.
Omg! The whole situation sounds awful and weird.

The constant updates with photos everyday on her gofundme is making me uncomfortable. I feel like she loves drama and attention and thrives off it. She even filmed the paramedics attending to her son when he was in respiratory distress and posted it on bleeping tiktok. What is wrong with this woman?!

The gofundme started at 25k, once that goal was reached, she put it to 50k, then a few days later 100k. It just feels icky and wrong to me.

The constant updates with photos everyday on her gofundme is making me uncomfortable. I feel like she loves drama and attention and thrives off it. She even filmed the paramedics attending to her son when he was in respiratory distress and posted it on bleeping tiktok. What is wrong with this woman?!

The gofundme started at 25k, once that goal was reached, she put it to 50k, then a few days later 100k. It just feels icky and wrong to me.
I get the feeling that she thrives off of all the medical stuff and drama too. Thought this for a while.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I will be really surprised if Lonnie survives the wait to find a suitable donor. It can take years to find a match.

• Sad
I get the feeling that she thrives off of all the medical stuff and drama too. Thought this for a while.
Yeah, I don't think she has munchausens by proxy as people have accused her on tiktok, I think her and Lonnie Srs genetics have just come together really badly and caused loads of problems for the children (her oldest daughter doesn't seem to have anywhere near the level of issues of the rest of the family presumably because she's got a different father), but I definitely think she loves all the drama and attention of it all - though I think she's getting a bit of a wakeup call on that with how serious this truly is.

Yeah, I don't think she has munchausens by proxy as people have accused her on tiktok, I think her and Lonnie Srs genetics have just come together really badly and caused loads of problems for the children (her oldest daughter doesn't seem to have anywhere near the level of issues of the rest of the family presumably because she's got a different father), but I definitely think she loves all the drama and attention of it all - though I think she's getting a bit of a wakeup call on that with how serious this truly is.
Honestly, I have wondered if they might be related. It's so weird how ALL of their kids have medical issues.

I agree. I think it's just an attention thing. It sucks for the kids though.

Lonnie seems to be dying. He's back in hospital and still hasn't been listed for a lung transplant. I wonder if the doctors are stalling because they don't think he will make it?

Lonnie seems to be dying. He's back in hospital and still hasn't been listed for a lung transplant
I’ve been wondering if she’s in denial about how serious he is. It sounded like he was delayed off the list until he could do the walk they’d specified and it doesn’t sound any more likely that he’ll be able to now so where do they go from here? It’s horrendous for all of them.

• Sad