Our LANDing Crew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering if she’s in denial about how serious he is. It sounded like he was delayed off the list until he could do the walk they’d specified and it doesn’t sound any more likely that he’ll be able to now so where do they go from here? It’s horrendous for all of them.
The situation seems pretty hopeless :( I honestly don't see him being strong enough to survive the transplant if he is given one, he just seems to be failing fast. I think deep down, she must know this. I think the doctors know and are stalling.

Reactions: 1
The situation seems pretty hopeless :( I honestly don't see him being strong enough to survive the transplant if he is given one, he just seems to be failing fast. I think deep down, she must know this. I think the doctors know and are stalling.
She’s saying he’s going to be listed tomorrow but she’s also said on her live that he has to do the 6 minute walk first so I’m not sure what’s going to happen.

I hope he is listed and gets it quickly and does well.

Reactions: 2
It must be really scary and terrifying going through this with your child, but I just don't get the pouty peace poses on youtube. Its just bizarre.

Reactions: 4
It must be really scary and terrifying going through this with your child, but I just don't get the pouty peace poses on youtube. Its just bizarre.
It's really weird and inappropriate. Glad he's listed and he doesn't have to wait too long.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just in absolute denial about how serious it is. I suppose in her situation maybe I’d be the same way, but that combined with her general attention seeking and the way she seems to get super excited over anything medical with any of her kids means she’s really not coming across well.

Also hoping Lonnie Jr doesn’t have to wait too long for his transplant.

I think she’s just in absolute denial about how serious it is. I suppose in her situation maybe I’d be the same way, but that combined with her general attention seeking and the way she seems to get super excited over anything medical with any of her kids means she’s really not coming across well.

Also hoping Lonnie Jr doesn’t have to wait too long for his transplant.
Sometimes she just doesn't appear to be the full ticket.

He had his transplant today. Lonnie made it through the surgery, but at this point, it’s wait and see. Very fragile situation. I feel so bad about this whole thing, even though I don’t know them.

• Heart
He had his transplant today. Lonnie made it through the surgery, but at this point, it’s wait and see. Very fragile situation. I feel so bad about this whole thing, even though I don’t know them.
Thank God, sounds like it went a lot better than they expected too. Poor kid has been through so much. I really hope he gets a good 10 plus years out of these lungs.

• Heart
I asked Steph on a Q&A if any of the family vlogers reached out, she said no, and didn’t expect them to. She said that maybe folks don’t know how to react, and she wasn’t concerned. Of course, I was referring to one family in particular, but didn’t name them. And they do follow her.

I asked Steph on a Q&A if any of the family vlogers reached out, she said no, and didn’t expect them to. She said that maybe folks don’t know how to react, and she wasn’t concerned. Of course, I was referring to one family in particular, but didn’t name them. And they do follow her.
Which family? 🫣

I’m glad the transplant seems to have gone so well, hopefully because he was generally in good health and so young and fit before he’ll bounce back amazingly. It’s so incredible how people do after such serious operations.

• Heart
Which family? 🫣

I’m glad the transplant seems to have gone so well, hopefully because he was generally in good health and so young and fit before he’ll bounce back amazingly. It’s so incredible how people do after such serious operations.
Fathering Autism is the family I had in mind.

Lonnie had the lung transplant. Everything seemed to be going well but Stephanie has just updated that Lonnie has suspected Pneumonia. I wonder if this is common after a transplant?

Lonnie had the lung transplant. Everything seemed to be going well but Stephanie has just updated that Lonnie has suspected Pneumonia. I wonder if this is common after a transplant?
It’s relatively common after being on a ventilator so I’d imagine even more common after ventilator plus something lung related. The fluid would increase the chances too I think.

The antirejection drugs will stop him being able to fight infection the same way too so I bet it is really common.

• Sad