Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't know what he was thinking like does he have a brain? I can't believe people
Actually comment ohh that lovely really?? Are you just saying that to him for amount of followers interaction is very low.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don't know what he was thinking like does he have a brain? I can't believe people
Actually comment ohh that lovely really?? Are you just saying that to him for amount of followers interaction is very low.
It's usually acquaintances that comment.

When he asks what's your thoughts??

I feel like saying genuinely it looks shite mate!! I've stopped following the Top Drawer its just like the forge market crap. The other day they had styling competition who styled some crappy vase the best..safe to say both fuckin horrendous. Just got his bad cheap nasty taste all over it.

Reactions: 6
I came on to comment that I think the games room looks like an 80s Lap dancing bar. Seems you all think the same. X

Reactions: 7
Aw duck there he’s doon the beach noo with his shirt opened. Please don’t even son your like a f**king sparrow. 🀒🀒🀒🀒 they faces he pulls are just gettin mare and mare ridiculous by the day. Size a that jaw. 😐 big square heed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s for that RIBA he gets the food from, the Pr company has it on their story.

Reactions: 1
Another day, another rent a crowd. I suppose Ryan will be relieved that it’s only girls Evan seems to hang about with. X

πŸ˜‚ hardly luxury life! oh what would he do without Ryans money. wouldnt wish it on anyone but I hope his world crashes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.